2006 Nissan 350z Track Coupe 2-door 3.5l on 2040-cars
Pensacola, Florida, United States
Body Type:Coupe
Vehicle Title:Clear
Engine:3.5L 3498CC V6 GAS DOHC Naturally Aspirated
Fuel Type:GAS
For Sale By:Private Seller
Used
Year: 2006
Make: Nissan
Model: 350Z
Trim: Track Coupe 2-Door
Options: 6 CD changer, GPS Navigation, Leather Seats, CD Player
Safety Features: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag, Side Airbags
Drive Type: RWD
Power Options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
Mileage: 137,836
Sub Model: NISMO R-Tune
Exterior Color: Silver
Disability Equipped: No
Interior Color: Black
Warranty: Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty
Number of Cylinders: 6
2006 nissan 350z nismo r tune 6spd, Brembo brakes, Vlsd, leather, clean title. Been garaged all of it's life, Daily driven. Car is almost 9 yrs old so it's not perfect. Has wear and tear due to age and very minor nicks/scratches but overall, the paint is in great condition and definitely shines like new with a nice detail job. |
Nissan 350Z for Sale
2005 nissan 350z enthusiast convertible one owner clean carfax 6spd manual fl v6(US $12,488.00)
2004 nissan 350z touring coupe 2-door 3.5l(US $9,900.00)
Widebody kit sport 06 nissan 350z stagger 20 inch black wheels rear spoiler!!!!(US $18,995.00)
2003 nissan 350z touring coupe 2-door 3.5l(US $16,500.00)
2004 nissan 350z touring convertible 2-door 3.5l
2005 nissan 350z base coupe 2-door 3.5l(US $12,500.00)
Auto Services in Florida
Zych`s Certified Auto Svc ★★★★★
Yachty Rentals, Inc. ★★★★★
www.orlando.nflcarsworldwide.com ★★★★★
Westbrook Paint And Body ★★★★★
Westbrook Paint & Body ★★★★★
Ulmerton Road Automotive ★★★★★
Auto blog
Carlos Ghosn 'surprised' by reports of French international arrest warrant
Fri, Apr 22 2022PARIS - Carlos Ghosn, the former car executive at the helm of Renault and Nissan, was "surprised" by earlier media reports which stated that French prosecutors had issued an international arrest for him, said a spokesperson for Ghosn. "This is surprising, Ghosn has always co-operated with French authorities," a spokesperson for Ghosn told Reuters. The spokesperson for Ghosn was reacting after the Wall Street Journal and French media reported that French prosecutors had issued an international arrest warrant for Ghosn. An investigating magistrate issued five international arrest warrants against Ghosn and the current owners or former directors of the Omani company Suhail Bahwan Automobiles, a vehicle distributor in Oman, the prosecutor’s office in the Paris suburb of Nanterre said to The Wall Street Journal. They allege Ghosn funneled millions of dollars of Renault funds through the Omani car distributor for his personal use, including for the purchase of a 120-foot yacht. The local prosecutor for Nanterre could not be immediately reached for comment. Ghosn told Reuters in an interview last year that he was prepared for a lengthy process to clear his name with French authorities, and vowed to challenge an Interpol warrant that is barring him from travel outside of Lebanon.
'Zero' chance of Renault taking over Nissan, Mitsubishi, says Ghosn
Fri, Jun 22 2018TOKYO — Renault SA absorbing Nissan Motor Co. and Mitsubishi Motors Corp is not an option as the carmakers look to strengthen their partnership while retaining their autonomy, alliance chairman Carlos Ghosn said on Friday. "Anybody who will ask Nissan and Mitsubishi to become wholly owned subsidiaries of Renault has zero chance of getting a result," Ghosn told shareholders of Mitsubishi Motors at a meeting. He also serves as chief executive of France's Renault. The alliance was the world's top-selling passenger vehicle maker in 2017, but as the global auto industry consolidates, it is looking to strengthen its position before the 64-year-old Ghosn, its main architect, retires in the coming years after overseeing the partnership for nearly 20 years. We reported in March that the carmakers were discussing a deeper tie-up, which could see the French government, a major shareholder in Renault, give up influence at Renault and the French carmaker relinquish control over Nissan. The three automakers have a unique partnership designed to leverage their combined scale to save on costs including R&D, parts procurement and production to better compete with rivals Volkswagen AG and Toyota Motor Corp. They are also interlinked by their shareholding structure. Renault holds 43.4 percent of shares in Nissan, while Nissan owns 15 percent of Renault, with no voting rights in a partnership that began in 1999. Mitsubishi Motors joined the alliance in 2016 after Nissan took a 34 percent controlling stake in the smaller automaker. Nissan CEO Hiroto Saikawa has said the alliance is not discussing a "full merger." Ghosn said that while the focus of the alliance was to sell more cars and increase profitability by reducing unnecessary duplication of processes, he wanted each of the three automakers to maintain their independence, which differentiated the group from Toyota and Volkswagen. "We need to work together ... to find a system by which what we have today, which is working very well, can continue in the future no matter who is leading the alliance," he said. "We need to prove that this is sustainable five years down the road, 10 years down the road, 15 years down the road." In a Figaro interview published last week, Ghosn was upbeat about the prospect of securing a new deal for the alliance despite its extreme political sensitivity in France and Japan, saying a plan would need to be announced "well before" the end of his four-year term at the helm of Renault in 2022.
Nissan adds 500 jobs in Mississippi for Murano production [w/video]
Fri, 30 May 2014Nissan is bolstering its workforce at its Canton, MS factory, adding 500 workers for this fall's production kickoff of the heavily redesigned Murano crossover.
"The addition of Murano to our portfolio, coupled with the continued growth and success of the Canton plant, will move us even closer to our goal to build more than 85 percent of the vehicles we sell in the US right here in North America," said senior vice president of manufacturing, supply chain management and purchasing for Nissan's North American ops, John Martin.
The Murano will eventually be exported to over 100 markets and will be built alongside the current Xterra, Frontier, Titan and Armada. The addition of 500 jobs to the Canton facility elevates its total workforce past 6,000 people.
2040Cars.com © 2012-2025. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the 2040Cars User Agreement and Privacy Policy.
0.038 s, 7919 u