2011 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Gsr Sedan 4d on 2040-cars
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
Engine:4-Cyl, Turbo, 2.0 Liter
Fuel Type:Gasoline
Body Type:4dr Car
Transmission:Manual
For Sale By:Dealer
VIN (Vehicle Identification Number): JA32W8FV4BU040990
Mileage: 64755
Make: Mitsubishi
Trim: Evolution GSR Sedan 4D
Drive Type: 4dr Sdn Man Evolution GSR AWD
Features: --
Power Options: --
Exterior Color: White
Interior Color: Black
Warranty: Unspecified
Model: Lancer
Mitsubishi Lancer for Sale
2003 mitsubishi lancer evolution(US $8,100.00)
2008 mitsubishi evolution(US $11,000.00)
We buy cars denver - cash for cars, trucks, rv's and motorhomes(US $10,000.00)
2014 mitsubishi lancer mr(US $10,560.00)
2015 mitsubishi lancer evolution gsr(US $10,900.00)
2015 mitsubishi evolution gsr(US $14,000.00)
Auto Services in Nebraska
Parkway 66 Service ★★★★★
D&M Auto Glass ★★★★★
CARSTAR Glenn`s Body Shop ★★★★★
Bob`s Auto Repair Inc ★★★★★
Zegers Automotive ★★★★
Osborne Motors ★★★★
Auto blog
Police search Renault headquarters as part of Ghosn probe
Wed, Jul 3 2019PARIS — Police are searching Renault's corporate headquarters in Boulogne-Billancourt, which a judicial source said was related to an ongoing investigation into ex-Renault boss Carlos Ghosn and his use of Versailles for his 2016 wedding party. L'Express magazine reported earlier on Wednesday that the search was being carried out in relation to Ghosn, who faces charges of misconduct. Ghosn has denied any wrongdoing and has been released on bail. L'Express added that French authorities were probing a wedding reception party held at the Chateau de Versailles in 2016 to mark the wedding of Ghosn to his second wife Carole, and a judicial source confirmed those elements to Reuters. Renault itself confirmed that police were searching its premises, but declined to comment on the subject of the search. "Renault confirms that a search by police is currently underway at its headquarters in Boulogne-Billancourt and Renault is co-operating fully with authorities," said the company, adding that it would not make any further comment on the matter. Earlier this year, Renault said it had found evidence that it had paid part of Ghosn's wedding costs and added it would turn the investigation over to prosecutors. Ghosn's Versailles wedding party in October 2016 had already drawn public scrutiny for its opulence and Marie Antoinette-themed costumes. Government/Legal Mitsubishi Nissan Renault Carlos Ghosn
Ukraine orders 651 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEVs for national police
Fri, Jul 15 2016While Mitsubishi has seen happier times – with lagging North American sales and a recent fuel economy scandal – there's still at least one ray of hope for the Japanese automaker. Its plug-in hybrid version of the Outlander is quite popular in many markets, and it's about to get a whole lot more popular in another one. The Ukraine has placed an order for 651 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEVs for use by its national police force. Ukraine's Minister of Internal Affairs, Arsen Avakov, first announced the news on Twitter, and linked to a statement going into more detail. As part of a plan emerging from the Kyoto Protocol, the Natspolitsiya (as the police force is called) are ditching their aging, Russian-made UAZ and AvtoVAZ vehicles for the greener option from the less-at-war-with-them Japan. The Outlander PHEV, which was refreshed for the 2017 model year, is powered by a 2.0-liter, four-cylinder engine as well as two electric motors. Its 12-kWh battery provides about 22 miles of real-world, all-electric driving range. It's quite popular in Europe, so we might want to pay attention, as it will arrive in the US later this year. "So, gentlemen, Ukrainian policemen! You will receive 651 new and unique modern powerful eco-friendly hybrid crossover Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV," says Avakov in his statement. "The people of Ukraine hopes that you will be worthy of this innovation! Serve with honor!" No pressure. Furthermore, Avakov quipped in a Facebook post – with a smile and a wink – that his "advertising" for Mitsubishi ought to net the Natspolitsiya a 652nd vehicle. Related Video:
FCA compromises with France, moving Renault merger bid forward
Tue, Jun 4 2019FRANKFURT/PARIS – Renault directors were preparing to review Fiat Chrysler's $35 billion merger offer on Tuesday, after the Italian-American carmaker resolved differences with the French government overnight, three sources said. The compromise on French government influence over a combined FCA-Renault may clear the way for Renault's board to approve a framework agreement beginning the long process of a full merger, unless new issues surface at the meeting. France, Renault's biggest shareholder with a 15% stake, had been pressing for its own guaranteed seat on the new board and an effective veto on CEO appointments. But after late-night talks with FCA Chairman John Elkann, the French government has accepted a compromise that would see it occupy one of four board seats allocated to Renault, balanced by four FCA appointees, the sources said. Renault would also cede one of its two seats on a four-member CEO nominations committee to the French state, they said. Renault, FCA and the French government all declined to comment on the discussions. The same evening that the compromise was was negotiated, activist hedge fund CIAM wrote to the board of Renault to say it "strongly opposed" a planned $35 billion merger with Fiat Chrysler. Calling the deal "opportunistic," the fund said the current deal terms strongly favored Fiat Chrysler and offered no control premium. (Reporting by Arno Schuetze and Laurence Frost; additional reporting by Giulio Piovaccari in Milan and Simon Jessop; editing by Jason Neely and Rachel Armstrong) Government/Legal Chrysler Fiat Mitsubishi Nissan Renault merger







































