2004 Mitsubishi Galant on 2040-cars
18638 US-19, Hudson, Florida, United States
Engine:2.4L I4 16V MPFI SOHC
Transmission:4-Speed Automatic
VIN (Vehicle Identification Number): 4A3AB36F34E126743
Stock Num: 3827
Make: Mitsubishi
Model: Galant
Year: 2004
Exterior Color: Black
Options: Drive Type: FWD
Number of Doors: 4 Doors
Mileage: 157363
Hard to find a cleaner car for the price!! Black exterior paint shines with soft gray cloth interior!! Leave gas stations in the rear view mirror with this gas saving 4cylinder and smooth shifting automatic transmission!! Plenty of room for five in this clean interior!! Maximize your cargo space with fold down rear sitting!! Perfect car to make those morning commutes to work or simply an in town get arounder!! Options include power windows, locks and mirrors, tilt wheel, cruise control, cd audio, ice cold AC!! Wont last long at only $5499!! CALL FOR APPOINTMENT 888-510-7708 ROCK BOTTOM AUTO SALES 11643 STATE ROAD 52 HUDSON FL 34669 $750.00 DOWN DELIVERS MOST CARS TRUCKS SUV'S W.A.C. CALL FOR DETAILS VISIT OUR WEBPAGE TO SEE ALL INVENTORY
Mitsubishi Galant for Sale
2011 mitsubishi galant es(US $10,350.00)
2009 mitsubishi galant 4dr sdn es(US $10,509.00)
2011 mitsubishi galant se(US $15,980.00)
2011 mitsubishi galant fe(US $8,995.00)
2011 mitsubishi galant fe(US $12,900.00)
2010 mitsubishi galant fe(US $10,495.00)
Auto Services in Florida
Yogi`s Tire Shop Inc ★★★★★
Window Graphics ★★★★★
West Palm Beach Kia ★★★★★
Wekiva Auto Body ★★★★★
Value Tire Royal Palm Beach ★★★★★
Valu Auto Care Center ★★★★★
Auto blog
Mitsubishi planning to bring back Lancer as hybrid crossover
Mon, Apr 23 2018It looks like the Mitsubishi Lancer is about to undertake a daring transformation from a ten-year-old sedan to a crossover. The Eclipse has already shed its coupe roots and become the Eclipse Cross, and now it's the Lancer's turn to become a high-rider. The carmaker already teased its future plans with the e-Evolution concept last year (pictured above), again combining a previously successful Mitsubishi nameplate with new crossover intentions. Now, talking to AutoExpress, Mitsubishi's chief operating officer and chief designer both hint of the Lancer taking the shape of the e-Evolution. For Mitsubishi, the Lancer's segment still looks very viable in the next decade, but it doesn't necessarily want to fight the Ford Focus and the VW Golf with a conventional hatchback, let alone a three-box saloon. "We believe we have a solution that could fit the segment", said COO Trevor Mann. "[The segment's] numbers are still expanding in China, so there's appeal. And I think because the segment is so large globally, we've got to take a look at it." The chief designer, Tsunehiro Kunimoto said, "Just because it's C-segment, it doesn't mean it has to be a very conventional hatchback. Maybe we can create a new type of hatchback vehicle. We're thinking quite radically." It is also likely that the Lancer's eventual replacement will use hybrid technology and a Renault-Nissan Alliance platform — and an all-wheel-drive option would still be a nod to the Lancer Evo's heritage, at least partially justifying any use of the Evolution brand. Trevor Mann says the product timeline is largely set until 2025, and the existing crossovers in the portfolio, the Outlander and the Outlander Sport (known elsewhere as the ASX) will get replacements. The company is now directing its attention to the Lancer and the Montero, both of which have last had a major update over ten years ago. The Lancer was phased out in the U.S. last fall after a very long run. Related Video:
Mitsubishi to join alliance with Honda and Nissan, Nikkei reports
Sun, Jul 28 2024TOKYO — Japan's Mitsubishi Motors is set to join an alliance between Honda Motor and Nissan Motor, creating a tie-up between automakers with combined sales of more than 8 million vehicles, the Nikkei newspaper said on Sunday. Mitsubishi Motors, which is 34% owned by Nissan, will work with Honda and Nissan to finalize the details of their strategic partnership, Nikkei said, adding the three firms intend to standardize in-vehicle software that controls cars. Mitsubishi Motors declined to comment on the report, while a Nissan spokesperson would only say the report was not based on something either of the companies had announced. Spokespeople for Honda did not respond to a request for comment. The push comes as Nissan, Japan's third biggest automaker, has been steadily losing market share in its two largest markets, the United States and China, which together accounted for half of its global sales in the year to March. On Thursday, the company slashed its annual outlook after heavy discounting in the U.S. almost completely wiped out its first-quarter profit. Nissan and Honda said in March they were considering a strategic partnership to collaborate on producing electric vehicle components and artificial intelligence in automotive software platforms. Mitsubishi Motors is already part of a long-standing alliance with Nissan and France's Renault that the three automakers last year agreed to restructure, aiming for a downsized but more pragmatic and agile partnership. Separate collaboration between Nissan, Honda and Mitsubishi Motors could help Japan's automakers cut costs and beef up to battle tough competition in EVs, dominated by companies like China's BYD and Tesla. In China, the world's largest auto market, Japanese brands previously were strong but are now up against domestic automakers that have rapidly increased production and won over consumers with low-priced vehicles loaded with software.
DoJ fines Japanese parts firms $740M in massive automotive price-fixing scandal
Fri, 27 Sep 2013Nine Japanese suppliers have pleaded guilty in US court over charges of price fixing in the automotive parts industry, resulting in the Department of Justice doling out a total of $740 million of fines, according to a report from Bloomberg. The scandal, which has resulted in General Motors, Ford, Toyota and Chrysler spending up to $5 billion on inflated parts and driving up prices on 25 million vehicles has sent the DoJ hustling into investigations. "The conduct this investigation uncovered involved more than a dozen separate conspiracies aimed at the U.S. economy," Attorney General Eric Holder (pictured above) said during yesterday's press conference.
As the investigation stands, the DoJ has issued $1.6 billion in fines against 20 companies and 21 individual executives, with 17 of the execs headed to prison. Deputy Assistant Attorney General Scott Hammond said, "The breadth of the conspiracies brought to light today are as egregious as they are pervasive. They involve more than a dozen separate conspiracies operating independently but all sharing in common that they targeted US automotive manufacturers."
Big-name suppliers indicted in the investigation include Mitsubishi Electric, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Hitachi Automotive and Mitsuba Corporation. A list of fines and other corporations named in the investigation is available at Bloomberg.


























