1986 Jeep Cj7 Laredo Sport Utility 2-door 4.2l on 2040-cars
Mount Pleasant, Michigan, United States
Body Type:Sport Utility
Engine:4.2L 258Cu. In. l6 GAS OHV Naturally Aspirated
Vehicle Title:Clear
Fuel Type:GAS
For Sale By:Private Seller
Interior Color: Black
Make: Jeep
Number of Cylinders: 6
Model: CJ7
Trim: Laredo Sport Utility 2-Door
Warranty: Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty
Drive Type: 4WD
Mileage: 96,354
Sub Model: laredo
Exterior Color: Red
304 V8 2bbl carberator dual exaust (glass packs)
904 automatic
over-size rims & tires
Fiberglass tub
Hard top & doors
soft top & door: plastic is a little cloudy.
Best seats (high back)
Laredo rear seat
Good running jeep.
Jeep CJ for Sale
Auto Services in Michigan
Winners Auto & Cycle ★★★★★
Westborn Auto Service ★★★★★
Weber Transmission Company ★★★★★
Vaneck Auto Body ★★★★★
US Wheel Exchange ★★★★★
U Name IT Auto ★★★★★
Auto blog
Jeep Wrangler Mojo and Cherokee Dakar teased ahead of Moab Easter Safari
Wed, 02 Apr 2014Jeep has an annual tradition of debuting wild, new concepts during its Easter Jeep Safari, and this year looks to be no different. The automaker has already confirmed two of the six vehicles for 2014 - the Cherokee Dakar (pictured above) and Wrangler Mojo. This year's event runs in Moab, Utah, from April 12-20.
There are no official details about either of the concepts yet - Jeep will release more info on the new models next week. Judging by the pictures, though, the Cherokee Dakar appears to be lifted with some knobby off-road tires. The Wrangler Mojo looks to have a bulging hood that might hide a more powerful engine underneath.
Past vehicles at the Easter Jeep Safari have included a Hemi V8-powered Wrangler, a classically inspired pickup and modernized Jeep Forward Control. Since this is the brand's chance to express itself every year, hopefully it has some more sensational concepts up its sleeve. Scroll down to read the little information that has been revealed about this year's models so far.
Stellantis is official: FCA and PSA merger finally sealed
Sat, Jan 16 2021MILAN — Fiat Chrysler and PSA sealed their long-awaited merger on Saturday to create Stellantis, the world's fourth-largest auto group with deep enough pockets to fund the shift to electric driving and take on bigger rivals Toyota and Volkswagen. It took over a year for the Italian-American and French automakers to finalize the $52 billion deal, during which the global economy was upended by the COVID-19 pandemic. They first announced plans to merge in October 2019, to create a group with annual sales of around 8.1 million vehicles. "The merger between Peugeot S.A. and Fiat Chrysler Automobiles N.V. that will lead the path to the creation of Stellantis N.V. became effective today," the two automakers said in a statement. Shares in Stellantis, which will be headed by current PSA Chief Executive Carlos Tavares, will start trading in Milan and Paris on Monday, and in New York on Tuesday. Now analysts and investors are turning their focus to how Tavares plans to address the huge challenges facing the group – from excess production capacity to a woeful performance in China. Tavares will hold his first press conference as Stellantis CEO on Tuesday, after ringing NYSE's bell with Chairman John Elkann. FCA and PSA have said Stellantis can cut annual costs by over 5 billion euros ($6.1 billion) without plant closures, and investors will be keen for more details on how it will do this. Marco Santino, a partner at consultants Oliver Wyman, said he expected Tavares to disclose the outlines of his action plan soon, but without divulging too many details at first. "He has proven to be the kind of person who prefers action to words, so I don't think he will make loud statements or try to over-sell targets," he said. Like all global automakers, Stellantis needs to invest billions in the years ahead to transform its vehicle range for the electric era. But other pressing tasks loom, including reviving the group's lagging fortunes in China, rationalizing its huge global empire and addressing massive overcapacity. "It will be a step by step process, also to allow the market to better appreciate every single move. I don't think we will have all the details before one year," Santino said.
GM being sued over imploding Bosch fuel pumps in Duramax diesel trucks
Fri, Aug 9 2019Texas-based law firm Hilliard Martinez Gonzalez (HMG) this week filed a class-action lawsuit against General Motors over an alleged issue with Bosch CP4 fuel pumps. The suit claims Bosch designed the CP4 pump to work with European diesel fuel, which is thicker than U.S. diesel. When GM installed that pump in the 6.6-liter Duramax engine used from the 2011 to 2016 model years, the lawsuit claims the thinner U.S. fuel didn't provide enough lubrication, allowing air pockets to form in the fuel pump. That, in turn, allegedly let metal rub against metal inside the pump, causing the pump to eventually disintegrate and "send thousands of metal shards into the fuel injection system and every part of the engine." The Detroit News reported on the most recent lawsuit filed in Michigan's Eastern District Court, but the case is another piece of nationwide legal maneuvering going on since at least last September. Every U.S. truck maker used the Bosch CP4 fuel pump, and HMG originally went after all of them, as well as Bosch. On September 30, 2018, HMG filed a class-action suit in Texas on behalf of eight plaintiffs. The law firm wanted to prosecute the affair under RICO — the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act — and named 10 defendants: FCA US LLC, FCA North America Holdings, LLC, F/K/A Chrysler Group, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, N.V., Ford Motor Company, General Motors LLC, Robert Bosch GmbH, Robert Bosch LLC, VM North America, Inc., and VM Motori S.P.A. The firm filed another suit in Florida on Nov. 2, 2018, against the same 10 defendants, again under the RICO statute, this time on behalf of more than 30 plaintiffs. We don't know how many other suits might have been filed, but the two suits mentioned apparently didn't have legs — the courts dismissed both quickly. So HMG shifted its strategy away from the RICO angle, and focused its efforts on GM, filing suit in California on Nov. 20, 2018. Instead of trying to catch 10 fish with a small net, HMG wants to score one fish with a big net. The results have borne more promise for the plaintiffs. In July this year, a judge in California denied GM's motion to dismiss, noting "the alleged defect is central to the vehicleÂ’s function." This latest suit filed on Aug. 6 in Detroit singles out GM again. The Bosch CP4 is known to be problematic, however.