1965 Ford Mustang Fastback 289 V8 C4 Automatic Dual Exhaust Look At This on 2040-cars
Sherman, Texas, United States
Vehicle Title:Clear
Fuel Type:Gasoline
For Sale By:Dealer
Year: 1965
Number of Cylinders: 8
Make: Ford
Model: Mustang
Warranty: Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty
Mileage: 66,233
Exterior Color: Black
Interior Color: Black
Ford Mustang for Sale
1966 ford mustang fastback gt 350 clone 4 speed check it out!!!
1989 ford mustang convertible 2-door 5.0l
2002 ford mustang base coupe 2-door 3.8l(US $6,900.00)
1966 mustang convertible 6 cyl ~ needs restoration, top works good, runs, drives
2010 ford mustang shelby gt500 5.4l v8 rwd coupe clean carfax low reserve l@@k
2012 ford mustang shelby gt500 5.4l v8 rwd recaro shaker navi low reserve l@@k
Auto Services in Texas
Wolfe Automotive ★★★★★
Williams Transmissions ★★★★★
White And Company ★★★★★
West End Transmissions ★★★★★
Wallisville Auto Repair ★★★★★
VW Of Temple ★★★★★
Auto blog
Ford CEO Jim Hackett reviewing the future of technology, Lincoln, overseas markets
Mon, Jul 31 2017By Paul Lienert and Joseph White Ford Chief Executive Jim Hackett is reviewing the automaker's operations in India and other markets, as well as Ford's future product programs including plans to build a self-driving commercial vehicle in 2021. Hackett, who took over as CEO in May, has told investors he is working on a 100-day review of Ford's operations but has so far provided few details of the process, except to indicate that it is looking at the automakers' luxury vehicle strategy, the future of its small vehicles and investments in emerging markets. Ford Chief Financial Officer Bob Shanks told Reuters in an interview that the review covers a range of issues, including Ford's strategy for India. "We have a lot of work to do (as) we address issues of how to fix India," Shanks said. "Everything is on the table." General Motors in May said it would stop selling cars in India but continue to produce vehicles there for export. Shanks said no decisions have been made and noted that Ford has a larger business in India than GM did. "We are very cognizant that will be the third-largest market in the world," he said. "Some big decisions will be made," Shanks said, but he cautioned Ford may not disclose all those decisions at the end of the 100-day review. Hackett is addressing challenges that have contributed to a nearly 8 percent decline in Ford's share price this year. The review of the Lincoln luxury brand includes whether current plans will meet former CEO Mark Fields' ambitious targets for growth and revenue, people familiar with the process said. Ford has set a target of putting a self-driving shuttle into commercial ride-sharing fleets by 2021. Hackett is reviewing the investment and timing for that project, the sources said. Hackett also assessing whether to reduce and consolidate production of models such as the Fiesta subcompact and two midsized sedans that are built in multiple locations around the world, but are experiencing slowing demand. One proposal would shift production of the next-generation Mondeo midsized sedan from Europe to Mexico, where it would share an assembly line with its sibling, the Ford Fusion, avoiding the cost of retooling two plants. Shortly after he took charge, Hackett approved a proposal to shift production of the next-generation Focus for North America from Mexico to China, saving the company an estimated $500 million by consolidating two factories into one.
Jim Hackett says metal tariffs costing Ford $1 billion in profits
Wed, Sep 26 2018Ford CEO Jim Hackett divulged in an interview with Bloomberg that the Trump administration's tariffs on metals imported from the European Union, Canada and Mexico have affected the automaker's balance sheet, adding that trade disputes need a quick resolution. "From Ford's perspective, the metals tariffs took about $1 billion in profit from us," Hackett told the outlet. "The irony is we source most of that in the U.S. today anyways. We're in a good place right now, but if it goes on longer there will be more damage." Hackett did not specify what period the $1 billion covered, but a Ford spokesman said the CEO was referring to internal forecasts at Ford for higher tariff-related costs in 2018 and 2019. President Trump in March announced his intention to enact 25 percent tariffs on steel imports and 10 percent on imported aluminum from the three trade zones as a way to protect the U.S. steel industry. The move sent U.S. automakers' stock prices plunging at a time when they were coming off weak monthly sales reports. Separately, President Trump has targeted China with two rounds of tariffs targeting a combined $260 billion worth of imports. China has responded by enacting 25-percent tariffs on U.S. goods including vehicle imports. In the interview, Hackett said that has hurt demand for Lincoln, which has found a growing market for its luxury vehicles in China, and made the price of the Lincoln MKC less attractive to Chinese buyers. The MKC is built at the company's Louisville, Ky. assembly plant. "We've had to move people in that factory to other operations because of that trade problem," he said. It's not clear what those moves entail or how many workers were involved. Autoblog sought comment from a Ford spokeswoman and will update this story if we hear back. Ford last month announced it was scrapping plans to import the Focus Active small crossover to the U.S. from China because of the new 25-percent tariffs on Chinese imports. Material from Reuters was used in this report Related Video:
Ford exec reveals new F-150 Raptor packs 450 horsepower
Mon, Jan 26 2015Between the new GT supercar, Shelby GT350R muscle car and F-150 Raptor off-roader, Ford had quite the array of performance machinery on display at the Detroit Auto Show earlier this month. One thing it didn't reveal about any of the three, however, is how much power they'd pack, but a senior executive at the Blue Oval automaker has reportedly let the cat out of the bag when it comes to the Raptor. During a televised interview during the Rolex 24 at Daytona this past weekend, Ford's product development chief Raj Nair is said to have revealed that the new F-150 Raptor will offer 450 horsepower. That's pretty impressive from a 3.5-liter turbocharged V6, and would put the new Raptor out ahead of the 411 hp produced by the 6.2-liter naturally aspirated V8 in the previous SVT Raptor. That doesn't give us the whole picture, though, because in a vehicle this big especially, torque will play a huge factor. The outgoing Raptor offered 424 pound-feet of twist, and the existing 3.5-liter EcoBoost engine is already producing 420 lb-ft – so it seems fairly safe to assume the new Raptor will eclipse those figures as well, but we'll have to wait for official word to find out for sure. Related Video:
2040Cars.com © 2012-2025. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the 2040Cars User Agreement and Privacy Policy.
0.051 s, 7953 u































