Find or Sell Used Cars, Trucks, and SUVs in USA

Ford F-250 Xlt Standard Cab Pickup 2-door on 2040-cars

US $3,000.00
Year:1994 Mileage:75800 Color: White
Location:

Buena Park, California, United States

Buena Park, California, United States
Ford F-250 XLT Standard Cab Pickup 2-Door, US $3,000.00, image 1
Advertising:

1994 Ford F-250 XLT Standard Cab Pickup 2-Door75,800 Original MilesThis Truck is in excellent condition with only 75,800 original miles. Never been in accident original paint, a few minor scratches, interior is in very good condition with no defects and everything works as they should.Mechanically this truck is in tiptop condition it drives like brand new.

Auto Services in California

Yuki Import Service ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service, New Car Dealers, Brake Repair
Address: 2233 Corinth Ave, Universal-City
Phone: (310) 914-1601

Your Car Specialists ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Auto Transmission
Address: 13903 Marquardt Ave, Compton
Phone: (562) 802-1332

Xpress Auto Service ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service
Address: 14834 Valley Blvd, Bell
Phone: (626) 820-0267

Xpress Auto Leasing & Sales ★★★★★

New Car Dealers, Automobile Leasing
Address: 701 E Colorado St, South-El-Monte
Phone: (818) 500-9933

Wynns Motors ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service, New Car Dealers, Brake Repair
Address: 55 Oak St, Brisbane
Phone: (415) 626-6936

Wright & Knight Service Center ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Auto Engine Rebuilding
Address: 566 E St, Imperial
Phone: (760) 344-3370

Auto blog

Ford defends plan to shareholders: ‘We're simply reinventing the American car’

Fri, May 11 2018

Ford's top executives took heat from shareholders over their plan to do away with sedans as we know them in Ford's North American lineup, as the company held its annual meeting Thursday. Critics said the plan to shelve the Fiesta, Focus and Taurus, reduce the Focus to one crossover model, and concentrate on high-margin trucks and SUVs was a shortsighted abandonment of entire market segments of affordable vehicles. "This doesn't mean we intend to lose those customers," Ford CEO Jim Hackett said. "We want to give them what they're telling us they really want. We're simply reinventing the American car." Ford has said SUVs/crossovers and pickups will constitute 90 percent of its North American lineup by 2020. And though only the Mustang and new Focus Active will remain, it plans to add new vehicles going forward that offer better fuel economy and utility, including EVs and hybrids. Hackett characterized the shift not as an abandonment of traditional cars but as a transformation of them. "We don't want anyone to think we're leaving anything," Hackett said. "We're just moving to a modern version. This is an exciting new generation of vehicles coming from Ford." It was Hackett's first annual meeting as CEO, and for the second year it was conducted online rather than in person. The change to Ford's lineup is part of Hackett's overall plan to cut $25.2 billion in costs by the year 2022. Executive Chairman Bill Ford Jr. blamed the negative reaction to the lineup plan on media coverage. "I wish the coverage had been a little different," he said. "If you got beyond the headline, you'll see we're adding to our product lineup and by 2020 we'll have the freshest showroom in the industry. The headlines look like Ford's retreating. In fact, nothing could be further from the truth." While Ford was clear about its plans for the Blue Oval, it has been less clear about the Lincoln brand. Hackett on Thursday said only that the Lincoln Continental, re-introduced just two years ago, would continue "through its life cycle" — but it has been such a slow seller that rumor has Ford killing the Continental again after that, and Hackett made no mention of a new generation. Presumably the MKZ sedan will go away when its twin the Ford Fusion does, but although Ford has outlined end dates for other models, the Fusion's departure is open-ended. The stock price has been a frustration for investors for years and has fallen 12 percent since the first of the year.

2015 Ford Mustang EcoBoost already hitting 12-second quarters

Sun, 28 Sep 2014

The arrival of a new Ford Mustang means many things to many people, but not least of them is drag racers. The pony car has always been a mainstay of the drag strip, and the Ford Racing team aims to carry that reputation forward with this latest generation. So it cooked up a few basic modifications on three new 'Stangs and headed to the strips at US 131 and Milan Dragway to see what they could coax out of 'em.
Impressively, the 5.0-liter V8 Mustang GT with a few modifications (but no forced induction) managed to clock a quarter-mile time of 11.77 seconds. Another Mustang GT fitted with a supercharger clocked a blistering 10.97 seconds. But just as intriguing was the modified EcoBoost model that, with only four cylinders and 2.3 liters of displacement, still passed the gates in just 12.56 seconds - nearly half a second better than expected. This with modification limited to a new subframe, half-shaft, drive shaft loops, exhaust, engine calibration, slicks, roll cage and bucket seat. Well done, boys.

2014 Ford Cobra Jet announced with new colors, parachute mount

Fri, 22 Mar 2013

Ford's drag-strip-ready Mustang Cobra Jet is back for 2014, and it's sporting a few changes to make it even better - both in competition and while sitting still. Rolling off the assembly line ready for duty in the NHRA Stock or Super Stock classes, production of the 2014 Cobra Jet is limited to just 50 units.
Racing upgrades for 2014 include the addition of a new three-speed transmission and a parachute mount, and while these will make the car better in the quarter mile, the Cobra Jet's new colors will make it look better tearing down the track. Buyers can now get their racecars painted up in Gotta Have-It Green or a custom, Cobra Jet-exclusive matte black hue. Ford and Ford Racing have already teamed up to make this an incredible factory drag racer with a full rollcage, massive Hoosier slicks, a race-tuned suspension setup and a supercharged 5.0-liter V8. Now, if only wheelie bars came standard...
Unlike the confusing third-party ordering system announced for the COPO Camaro, all you need to snatch up a 2014 Cobra Jet is $97,990 and good timing (as the cars will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis). Ordering opens up next month with production commencing in July. Check out the press release below.