1979 Ford F-150 Pickup Truck 4x4 Rebuilt Modified 350 on 2040-cars
Dryfork, West Virginia, United States
Body Type:Pickup Truck
Vehicle Title:Clear
Fuel Type:Gasoline
For Sale By:Private Seller
Number of Cylinders: 8
Make: Ford
Model: F-150
Drive Type: 4WD
Warranty: No
Mileage: 0
Exterior Color: Brown
Interior Color: Brown
Ford F-150 for Sale
2002 ford f-150 harley davidson, mechanic special, needs engine work, no reserve
2011 ford f-150 xlt super crew 4wd damaged salvage runs! loaded export welcome!!(US $9,900.00)
2012 f-150 ecoboost fx4 luxury like new 9k miles perfect and ready for you!(US $39,900.00)
2006 ford f-150 king ranch super crew 4wd damaged salvage runs loaded rare find(US $6,900.00)
1999 ford f150 lariat 5.4(US $5,800.00)
Super crew cab 4x4 loaded flex fuel navigation one owner excellent condition(US $38,500.00)
Auto Services in West Virginia
White`s Custom Auto ★★★★★
Valley Alternators & Starters ★★★★★
Tri Star Motors ★★★★★
Sankbeil Tire Service ★★★★★
Napa Auto Parts - Genuine Parts Company ★★★★★
CITY WRECKER ★★★★★
Auto blog
Trump wants a trade deal, but South Korea doesn't want US cars
Thu, Jul 6 2017SEOUL - US auto imports from the likes of General Motors and Ford must become more chic, affordable or fuel-efficient to reap the rewards of President Donald Trump's attempts to renegotiate a trade deal with key ally South Korea, officials and industry experts in Seoul say. Meeting South Korean President Moon Jae-in last week in Washington, Trump said the United States would do more to address trade imbalances with South Korea and create "a fair shake" to sell more cars there, the world's 11th largest auto market. "What we really want to say to the United States is: Make good cars, make cars that Korean consumers like." While imports from automakers including Ford, Chrysler and GM more than doubled last year largely thanks to free trade deal which took effect in 2012, sales account for just 1 percent of a market dominated by more affordable models from local giants Hyundai and affiliate Kia. Imports make up just 15 percent of the overall Korean auto market, and are mainly more luxurious models from German automakers BMW and Daimler AG's Mercedes-Benz, which also benefit from a trade deal with the European Union. "Addressing non-tariff barriers would not fundamentally raise the competitiveness of US cars," a senior Korean government official told Reuters, declining to be identified because of the sensitivity of the subject. "What we really want to say to the United States is: Make good cars, make cars that Korean consumers like." TASTE BARRIER In Korea, US imports are seen as lagging German brands in brand image, sophistication and fuel economy, industry experts say. US imports do have a competitive advantage in electric cars: Tesla Motors' electric vehicles are seen as both environmentally friendly and trendy, while GM has launched a long-range Bolt EV. US Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross had cited a quota in the current trade deal as an obstacle to boosting imports. The quota allows US automakers to bring in each year 25,000 vehicles that meet US, not necessarily Korean, safety standards. Should GM, for example, decide to bring in more than its quota of one model - the Impala sedans - it would cost up to $75 million to modify the cars to meet Korean safety standards, the company told its local labor union. Asked about non-tariff barriers, a spokesman at GM's Korean unit said removing them could expand the range of models the company can bring in from the United States. No US company, however, has yet to make full use of the quota, industry data shows.
Ford recalls over 500,000 trucks and SUVs, including Explorer, F-150, and Lincoln Aviator
Fri, Aug 30 2019For the second time in a month, Ford is recalling the brand-new 2020 Explorer and 2020 Lincoln Aviator for minor safety issues. This recall, which also affects certain 2018-2020 Ford F-150s, 2019-2020 Ford F-Series Super Duty trucks, 2018-2019 Ford Explorers, and 2019-2020 Ford Expeditions, pertains to potentially faulty seat-back reclining mechanisms. In total, the recall touches 550,186 vehicles. A mechanical part meant for relaxation and comfort has the Ford Motor Company stressin'. Ford says potentially affected vehicles might be missing the "third pawl required for seat-back strength" in the reclining mechanisms on certain seats. Because of this, the seats might not properly keep a person in place during the event of a crash or otherwise. In the F-150s, F-Series Super Duty trucks, 2018-2019 Explorers, and Expeditions, the recall affects vehicles with manual driver and/or front passenger seat-back recliners. On the 2020 Explorers and Lincoln Aviators, rear outboard seats with manual recliners are of concern. Of the more than 550,000 vehicles, 483,325 vehicles are in the United States, 58,712 are in Canada and 8,149 are in Mexico. Thus far, Ford is not aware of any injuries from the issues. Ford says it expects most vehicles will not need repair, but dealers will inspect the seat structures out of precaution. If fault is found, dealers will replace the seat structure altogether. For this recall, Ford's reference number is 19C07. Contact your dealer for more information. Featured Gallery 2020 Ford Explorer View 47 Photos Recalls Ford Lincoln Truck SUV
Ford to announce Mulally retirement, Fields CEO as early as May 1
Mon, 21 Apr 2014Ford CEO Alan Mulally may be about to announce his long-rumored retirement from the Blue Oval, according to a pair of insiders who spoke to Bloomberg. An official statement on the succession could arrive as soon as May 1. Chief Operating Officer Mark Fields is rumored to step up as the new CEO. The company is said to be readying the announcement soon to ensure an orderly transition of power, according to the insiders.
Mulally's retirement from Ford has been a hot topic for a while. He was seriously rumored last year to be leaving the automaker to take over as the CEO of Microsoft. The board even said at one point that it was okay with them if he stepped down early. However, the CEO maintained he would stay with the business through at least the end of 2014. Fields has been rumored as a frontrunner to take over the top spot at the company since he was promoted to COO.
For the moment, Ford isn't officially confirming any of these plans. "We don't comment on speculation. We do have succession plans in place for our key leadership. We take succession planning very seriously," said Susan Krusel, Ford Global News Manager, to Autoblog.