2011 Ford Expedition King Ranch Sunroof Vent Seats Nav Texas Direct Auto on 2040-cars
Ford Expedition for Sale
2012 ford expedition xlt 8-passenger leather only 6k mi texas direct auto(US $32,980.00)
2008 ford expedition eddie bauer 8-pass sunroof dvd 92k texas direct auto(US $16,980.00)
2002 ford expedition eddie bauer sport utility 4-door 5.4l(US $11,000.00)
2000 expedition eddie bauer(US $5,995.00)
King ranch el 4wd navigation sunroof power running boards quads texas 1-owner!(US $42,750.00)
07 ford expedition eddie bauer 4x4 suv engine wont start
Auto blog
Welcome Audi RS6 Avant, goodbye Lincoln Continental | Autoblog Podcast #592
Fri, Aug 23 2019In this week's Autoblog Podcast, Editor-in-Chief Greg Migliore is joined by Senior Editor, Green, John Beltz Snyder and Assistant Editor Zac Palmer. Our editors cover a lot this week, starting with the news. They geek out over the Audi RS6 Avant coming to America, and mourn the loss of the Lincoln Continental. They address rumors of the Toyota Land Cruiser's demise, and analyze spy photos of the Ford Mach E electric crossover. They also honor the memory of the godfather of spy photography, Jim Dunne. Finally, they talk about driving the BMW Z4, Ram 1500 EcoDiesel, and another diesel, the diesel-powered Mazda CX-5 Skyactiv-D. Autoblog Podcast #592 Get The Podcast iTunes – Subscribe to the Autoblog Podcast in iTunes RSS – Add the Autoblog Podcast feed to your RSS aggregator MP3 – Download the MP3 directly Rundown Audi RS6 Avant headed to U.S. Lincoln Continental discontinued Rumor: Toyota Land Cruiser to be canceled Ford Mach E spied RIP spy photographer Jim Dunne Cars we're driving: 2019 BMW Z4 sDrive30i 2020 Ram 1500 EcoDiesel 2019 Mazda CX-5 Diesel Feedback Email – Podcast@Autoblog.com Review the show on iTunes Related Video:   Â
NHTSA investigating Ford Fiesta for faulty door latches
Mon, 15 Sep 2014The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration has opened a preliminary investigation on the 2011-2013 Ford Fiesta because the regulator has received 61 complaints from drivers, including one claim of an injury, about the doors on the subcompacts failing to latch and sometimes even flying open while driving. NHTSA has estimated that the problem could affect as many as 205,000 vehicles.
NHTSA is still gathering further data about the problem, but looking at the complaints so far, both front and rear doors appear to be potentially involved with the alleged failures. Among the reports, there are 12 claiming that the door opened while driving. Several also indicate the "Door Ajar" warning illuminating during this problem. The one purported injury happened when someone attempted to shut the door, and it bounced back.
Ford spokesperson Kelli Felker told Autoblog via email, "We are cooperating with NHTSA on this investigation, as we always do." Scroll down to read the report from NHTSA.
Trump takes potshots at Ford in Flint
Wed, Aug 12 2015Doubling down on his general dislike of everything south of the Rio Grande, Republican presidential hopeful Donald Trump took aim at local favorite Ford during his first campaign visit to Michigan yesterday. "Ford is building a $2.5 billion plant in Mexico," Trump told a standing-room-only crowd in Birch Run, MI, yesterday evening. "I'll actually give them a good idea. Why don't we just let the illegals drive the cars and trucks right into our country?" This is not the first time real estate mogul turned reality TV star has whined about Ford's Mexican factory plans. Previously, he promised that if he were elected, he'd levy a 35-percent tax against Mexican-built Fords. Then, as he has here, Trump failed to address other automakers selling Mexican-built vehicles in the US, including Detroit-based General Motors as well as foreign brands like Volkswagen, Nissan, and Toyota. "I would say, the deal is not going to be approved, I won't allow it. I want that plant in the United States, preferably here," Trump said, with Bloomberg reporting his comments were meant with chants of "USA." Ford announced the $2.5-billion Mexican investment in April, saying it'd build two factories to produce transmissions and engines. In response to Trump's criticism of the deal, the Dearborn-based automaker was quick to point out that it hasn't exactly been stingy about building its business here in the US. "We are committed to leveraging our global manufacturing footprint and will continue to invest where it makes the best sense for our business," Ford spokesman Karl Henkel told Bloomberg. "We are proud that we have invested $6.2 billion in our US plants since 2011 and hired nearly 25,000 US employees." Related Video:
