2011 Ford Edge Sport Pano Sunroof Nav Rear Cam 22's 55k Texas Direct Auto on 2040-cars
Stafford, Texas, United States
Ford Edge for Sale
2011 ford edge ltd pano sunroof nav rear cam 20's 52k texas direct auto(US $23,980.00)
We finance! 2013 limited used certified 3.5l v6 24v automatic awd suv
2011 ford edge limited(US $20,999.00)
13 ford edge 4dr limited fwd leather my ford touch ford certified pre owned
13 edge limited 4x2, 3.5l v6, auto, leather, sync, alloys, clean 1 owner!
Certified pre-owned cpo clean title low miles warranty(US $28,000.00)
Auto Services in Texas
Wolfe Automotive ★★★★★
Williams Transmissions ★★★★★
White And Company ★★★★★
West End Transmissions ★★★★★
Wallisville Auto Repair ★★★★★
VW Of Temple ★★★★★
Auto blog
Recharge Wrap-Up: Tesla, CarCharging and the EPA
Sat, Aug 23 2014Credit Suisse analysts are bullish on Tesla. The group gives the electric car company's stock an "outperform" rating with a target price of $325. For its continued success, Credit Suisse cites the vehicles' superior technology, in turn offering more torque, roominess and reliability. Says analyst Dan Galves said of Tesla's competition with ICEs, "If Tesla can get to cost-parity with Internal Combustion vehicles and still offer $1,400 to $2,500 per year fuel savings to the consumer, it won't be a fair fight." Read more at Yahoo Finance or at Business Insider. In other Tesla news, Tesla Model S owners will be able to unlock and start their car using an iPhone. The Tesla app is adding this functionality soon, perhaps with the update to iOS 8. It's not yet clear how this function will work, but it's one more innovative convenience feature that Model S owners can enjoy. That means drivers will have less to carry in their pockets or purses when they go for a drive. Read more at 9 to 5 Mac. CarCharging Group has remotely lowered the amperage on some of its residential users' Blink charging stations to 24 amps. This will slow down the charging time for affected customers with 6.6-kilowatt charging by about 15 percent. The company cited safety reasons for the move, with concerns about overheating. The amperage reduction is temporary, until CarCharging is able to provide replacement parts for the chargers. Some are concerned about the delayed action, as well as the fact that the reduction was handled without owner permission. Read more at Plugin Cars. Ford is halting test drives and sales of certain C-Max hybrid and Focus models due to a safety concern. Cars made during a single week this month at a Michigan factory may not have enough ball bearings in the steering gear assembly, which could lead to loss of control. None of the affected cars have been sold, Ford says, and about 50 units are currently at dealerships. Just over 600 will need to be recalled. Dealerships have been notified of the problem. Read more at Reuters and the The Detroit News. A new EPA report shows that urban air in the US is becoming less toxic since the Clean Air Act Amendments of 1990. The report shows a 66-percent reduction in benzene, almost 60 percent reduction in mercury from man-made sources, 84 percent less lead and more.
Plug In 2014: ALTe ready to join Ford's EQVM to convert, sell F-150 PHEV [w/video]
Mon, Aug 4 2014It's been a while since we've checked in with ALTe and its plans to convert big work vehicles like the Ford F-150 into plug-in hybrids. So, when we saw a demonstration vehicle sitting outside the San Jose Convention Center at the Plug In 2014 Conference last week, we had to get a closer look. When we did, we realized that it's been quite some time since we've been in a Ride & Drive vehicle that was all beat to heck. It's been quite some time since we've been in a Ride & Drive vehicle that was all beat to heck. The reason for the well-worn F-150 with 30,000 miles on it is that ALTe has been showing off its extended-range EV technology to lots of people all around the country, and Kyle Maki has been the man on the scene more often than not. "This one, I've taken all over the country," he told AutoblogGreen. "I've wore out that seat, I think. The only reason this one wasn't driven here was because we were in Charlotte [NC] last week and I didn't want to take a chance and not make it in time for this event." In other words, ALTe is out there, ginning up excitement for the idea of a plug-in hybrid Ford with an electric range of up to 40 miles and which can then continue on gas for another 360 miles at around about 25 miles per gallon. ALTe wants to not only convert new vehicles but it also offers retrofits for fleets that are happy with their current fleet. The company offers converted versions of the Ford E350 and E450 utility vehicles now but the near-mythical F-150 PHEV is still "coming soon." Yes, orders are now being accepted, but you will be forgiven if you think this is all happening on a slow time scale. There are simply a lot of things to do before ALTe can sell the truck. ALTe is currently attempting to join Ford's EQVM program, which is the electric version of the standard Qualified Vehicle Modifiers program. The QVM program requires coachbuilders to "be successfully evaluated by Ford Motor Company on criteria such as engineering, the manufacturing process, quality control, and adherence to Ford and Lincoln Divisions guidelines." Qualified applicants must also meet all applicable Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards, conform to Ford/Lincoln conversion guidelines and agree to be inspected annually as well as have a "commitment to continuous improvement." Maki has a simpler explanation. "It basically means you're a preferred supplier, a Tier 1, if you will," he said.
Ford Sync 3 launches this summer on 2016 Escape, Fiesta [w/video]
Tue, Jun 2 2015The days of MyFord Touch are nearly over. Ford unveiled its brand-new Sync 3 infotainment system late last year, and has now announced that the first vehicles to receive this tech will be the 2016 Escape and Fiesta, this summer. The big improvements for Sync 3 include faster response time, better voice command integration, more logical controls, and a more intuitive interface. Those were all the key complaints of MyFord Touch – especially the response-time issue. Furthermore, future Sync 3 updates can be downloaded via WiFi. Sync 3 ditches the Microsoft-sourced software that powered MyFord Touch. Instead, Ford uses the Blackberry-owned QNX system. Ford will update its full range of vehicles in the near future, with complete integration by the end of the 2016 calendar year. Lincoln will get this tech, too, but with a slightly different look. Have a look at Sync 3 in the video below, and scroll down for Ford's official press blast. This content is hosted by a third party. To view it, please update your privacy preferences. Manage Settings. ALL-NEW FORD SYNC 3 CONNECTIVITY SYSTEM LAUNCHING ON 2016 FORD ESCAPE AND FIESTA THIS SUMMER – SYNC® 3 – Ford's all-new communications and entertainment system – features faster performance, conversational voice recognition, intuitive smartphone-like touch screen and easier-to-understand graphical interface – Other new features include seamless integration of AppLink™ for a simple way to control smartphone apps, Siri Eyes-Free capability for Apple iPhone, software updates via Wi-Fi, and enhanced 911 Assist® for subscription-free emergency calling in the event of a significant accident – SYNC 3 to launch in North America on 2016 Ford Escape and Fiesta – on sale this summer – providing a safer way for Ford customers to connect their smartphones while keeping their eyes on the road and hands on the wheel DEARBORN, Mich., June 2, 2015 – Ford announced today its all-new SYNC® 3 technology debuts this summer in North America on the 2016 Ford Escape and Fiesta. The new communications and entertainment system is faster and easier to use with enhanced response to driver commands. With the debut of SYNC 3 for Escape and Fiesta, Ford is launching its newest in-car connectivity technology as an option in one of its highest-volume vehicles, Escape, and in its most affordable car, Fiesta.












