Call Today For Questions Concerns Or To Make An Offer 317-701 4944 Ask For Nancy on 2040-cars
Plainfield, Indiana, United States
Vehicle Title:Clear
Fuel Type:Gas
Engine:6
For Sale By:Dealer
Transmission:Automatic
Year: 2002
Make: Ford
Model: Ranger
Mileage: 95,292
Disability Equipped: No
Sub Model: XLT
Doors: 2
Exterior Color: White
Cab Type: Regular Cab
Interior Color: Gray
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
Ford Ranger for Sale
74000 mile~ 2001 ford ranger xlt standard cab pickup 2-door 2.5l
2007 ford ranger xlt extended cab pickup 2-door 3.0l(US $7,000.00)
1994 ford ranger xlt pick up
2002 ford ranger xlt extended cab pickup 4-door 4.0l
2008 ford ranger regular cab xl rwd 2.3l 4 cyl(US $6,999.00)
2003 ford ranger edge short bed 4wd 6 cylinder no reserve
Auto Services in Indiana
Wood`s Battery & Auto Elctrc ★★★★★
Wilsons Auto Repair ★★★★★
Tread Express Tires Inc ★★★★★
The Zone Honda Kawasaki ★★★★★
Ted Brown`s Quality Paint & Body Shop ★★★★★
Swinehart Auto Service ★★★★★
Auto blog
Watch Ford build a Mustang atop Burj Khalifa, world's tallest building
Sun, Nov 23 2014In 1965, a Ford Mustang Convertible proudly went on display at the top of the Empire State Building, the world's tallest building at the time. Earlier this year, the Blue Oval recreated the stunt by bringing the latest droptop 'Stang to the sky-high structure. Unfortunately, while still iconic, the New York skyscraper has lost the world title. Of course, an automaker can't let something like that get in the way of a good publicity stunt. For the inauguration of the Ford business unit in the Middle East and Africa, the brand gave the 2015 Mustang Convertible an even bigger building to climb – the biggest in fact. The droptop made its way to the 112th floor of the Burj Khalifa, the world's tallest building. To put a final topper on the whole event, executive chairman Bill Ford was the one to place the car's famous badge, making it complete. Like with the Empire State Building spectacle, getting the Mustang to the top wasn't as simple as just driving it off the elevator. Check out the video above to see how it was done, and scroll down to read Ford's press release about the event. NEW MUSTANG UNVEILED ON WORLD'S TALLEST BUILDING, BURJ KHALIFA Bill Ford helps inaugurate Ford's latest business unit, Middle East and Africa, an exciting, vibrant region that represents the final frontier for growth in the auto industry Ford pledged to launch 25 vehicles in region by 2016, including the all-new Mustang debuting next year Industry sales in Middle East & Africa are expected to grow 40 per cent to 5.5 million vehicles by 2020 Dubai, U.A.E., Nov. 20, 2014 – Ford Motor Company underscored its growing ambitions in the Middle East and Africa, with the dramatic introduction of the all-new Mustang on Dubai's Burj Khalifa, the world's tallest building. Ford Executive Chairman Bill Ford capped the live-action event by delivering the iconic pony badge to the 2015 yellow Mustang on the 112th floor of the skyscraper. The event was viewed live around the world on YouTube as well as by approximately 10,000 fans gathered in the Dubai Downtown area, overlooking the Dubai Fountain and Burj Khalifa. (To see a replay, click on this link.) "Today we planted the Ford flag in the Middle East & Africa, an exciting, vibrant region that represents the final frontier for growth in the auto industry," Bill Ford said.
GM, Ford, Chrysler halt some Michigan operations over natural gas shortage
Thu, Jan 31 2019WASHINGTON - General Motors said late on Wednesday it will temporarily suspend operations at 11 Michigan plants and its Warren Tech Center after a utility made an emergency appeal to users to conserve natural gas during extreme winter cold. Fiat Chrysler Automobiles also said it had canceled a shift on Thursday at both its Warren Truck and Sterling Heights Assembly plants and was considering whether it would need to cancel additional shifts. GM said it had been asked by Consumers Energy, a unit of CMS Energy Corp, to suspend operations to allow the utility to manage supply issues after extreme cold temperatures and a fire at a compressor station. It said workers were told not to report for the shifts at its Orion Assembly, Flint Assembly, Lansing Delta Township Assembly and Lansing Grand River Assembly plants, as well as other stamping and transmission plants on Wednesday evening and early Thursday. GM said it was still assessing when employees could return to work. Workers at its Warren Tech Center were also told to stay home on Thursday. In a video message posted on Facebook, CMS Energy Chief Executive Patricia Poppe said large companies, including Fiat Chrysler, Ford Motor Co and GM, had agreed to "interrupt" production schedules through Friday to tackle the issue prompted by a fire at a Michigan facility and the record-breaking cold. Poppe said the usage cuts by large businesses were not enough, and urged 1.8 million Michigan customers to turn down thermostats as much as they could to cut natural gas use in order to protect critical facilities like hospitals and nursing homes. "I need you to take action right now," she said. Ford said it had also taken steps to reduce energy use at its four Michigan plants supplied by Consumers Energy, but added the situation remained fluid. A spokeswoman said it had reduced heating levels at Livonia Transmission and Van Dyke Transmission, stopped heat treatment processes at Sterling Axle and shut down the paint process at Michigan Assembly. Consumers Energy sent an alert to mobile phones in Michigan asking residents to reduce natural gas use.
Ford C-Max sales hold steady despite fuel economy fracas
Mon, 09 Sep 2013Despite the ballyhoo that accompanied Ford's lowering of the C-Max fuel economy figures, the Blue Oval is still seeing strong demand for the five-seat MPV, as Automotive News reports. Speaking to marketing boss Jim Farley, AN says that the controversy surrounding the C-Max's fuel economy figures won't force Ford to change its marketing strategy.
Ford lowered the fuel economy rating of the C-Max after public outcry and legal action by customers that were unable to reach the 47 miles per gallon promised by the window sticker. The new ratings were dropped about a month ago to 45 mpg on the freeway and 40 mpg in the city. Ford offered rebates for current C-Max owners, with $550 going to those that bought their car and $325 to lessees. The issue, says Ford, stemmed from testing standards that allowed the automaker to base the C-Max's fuel economy on the Fusion Hybrid, because they use identical powertrains. The C-Max's less aerodynamic shape wasn't taken into account, though.
Whether Ford's PR team handled the crises perfectly or people just aren't that bothered by a four-mpg drop in combined ratings, demand remains strong for the C-Max among consumers. Ford moved 3,000 units in August, which was a 12-percent jump over July sales. Meanwhile, consumer demand through third-party shopping websites remains strong as well, according to Autometrics, a data analysis company that spoke with Automotive News. While the long-term effects of the adjustments remain unknown, the C-Max appears to have fared well in the near term.
2040Cars.com © 2012-2025. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the 2040Cars User Agreement and Privacy Policy.
0.042 s, 7919 u