1964 Falcon Sprint, 289 Highpro, Auto, Shiftkit on 2040-cars
Hubbard, Oregon, United States
|
a very nice 1964 sprint, 289 highpro, 4 barrel, auto with shiftkit, run drives anywhere, fast and fun,, no rust, looks great int is great, windows great, crome great, just a nice car, I"ll list once
|
Ford Falcon for Sale
1963 ford falcon sedan delivery
1962 ford falcon futura 4 dr - 6 cylinder - 3 spd
1965 ford falcon 2 door 6 cylinder 3 speed on the tree , base model
1960 ford falcon, very original survivor car, automatic, original colors
1963 ford falcon v8 check it out!!!!
'64 red convertible, auto, v8, power top
Auto Services in Oregon
Toy Doctor Inc ★★★★★
Thor`s Lake Auto Service ★★★★★
Speed Sports ★★★★★
River City Transmissions ★★★★★
Richie`s Mufflers & Customs ★★★★★
Prestine Motors Inc ★★★★★
Auto blog
White House clears way for NHTSA to mandate vehicle black boxes
Fri, 07 Dec 2012At present, over 90 percent of all new vehicles sold in the United States today are equipped with event data recorders, more commonly known as black boxes. If the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration gets its way, that already high figure will swell to a full 100 percent in short order.
Such automotive black boxes have been in existence since the 1990s, and all current Ford, General Motors, Mazda and Toyota vehicles are so equipped. NHTSA has been attempting to make these data recorders mandatory for automakers, and according to The Detroit News, the White House Office of Management Budget has just finished reviewing the proposal, clearing the way. Now NHTSA is expected to draft new legislation to make the boxes a requirement.
One problem with current black boxes is that there's no set of standards for automakers to follow when creating what bits of data are recorded, and for how long or in what format it is stored. In other words, one automaker's box is probably not compatible with its competitors.
With contract expiration days away, UAW targets GM first for negotiations
Tue, Sep 3 2019The United Auto Workers union on Tuesday said that it would target General Motors as the first of the Detroit automakers for talks ahead of the current four-year contract's expiration on Sept. 14. This year's contract talks between the union and GM, Ford and Fiat Chrysler Automobiles NV are expected to be contentious as U.S. new vehicle sales are slowing and automakers face rising costs associated with the development of electric vehicles and self-driving cars. Rising healthcare costs, job security, profit sharing and the use of temporary workers are expected to be major sticking points. GM in particular has been a target of union ire since announcing the closure of five North American plants late last year. That move drew a wave of criticism, including from U.S. President Donald Trump. Trump has repeatedly prodded GM and last week said the No. 1 U.S. automaker should begin moving its operations in China back to the United States. "We are prepared and we are all ready to stand up for our members, our communities and our manufacturing future," UAW President Gary Jones said in a statement. In a statement, GM said, "We look forward to having constructive discussions with the UAW on reaching an agreement that builds a strong future for our employees and our business." The contracts come at a difficult time for the UAW, as a federal corruption investigation into the union continues to grow. Last week, the FBI conducted searches at Jones' home, a union retreat and multiple other locations, including the home of the union's previous president, Dennis Williams. To date, seven people linked to the union and the automaker have been sentenced in the government's corruption investigation. Reporting by Nick Carey.
Alan Mulally talks about why Ford's Falcon had to die
Tue, 20 Aug 2013When Ford made the decision to end production of the Falcon sedan and Territory CUV in Australia, it wasn't a popular move Down Under. The large, four-door Falcon had been in production for 50 years, and while Ford has reaffirmed its commitment to the Australian market, it's understandable that some people still aren't all that crazy about the Blue Oval's decision.
Speaking to CEO Alan Mulally after Ford's Go Further event in Sydney, Australian site Go Auto reports that the decision was not one made lightly, and that the automaker is doing everything possible to respect the Falcon and Territory's "stakeholders." It's an interesting piece that shows a softer side of a corporation, while demonstrating that Ford is doing everything in its power to make the end of production as smooth as possible for all parties.
Head over to Go Auto for the full series of remarks from Mulally, and then let us know what you think of Ford's handling of the Falcon and Territory discontinuations, in Comments.


