One 1 Owner Low Miles 6.7l Powerstroke Diesel Crew Cab Leather Nav Heated Seats on 2040-cars
Puyallup, Washington, United States
Ford F-350 for Sale
One 1 owner lifted 6.7l powerstroke diesel crew cab leather dvd pwr locks & win
Pre-owned/one-owner. project ready for completion!(US $4,200.00)
06 ford f350 super duty power stroke 6.0l v8 turbo diesel leather drw rwd 80+pix(US $11,995.00)
2006 ford f-350
1994 ford f350 4x4 dump truck
2006 ford f-350 crew cab xl diesel 4x4 cab and chassis(US $10,990.00)
Auto Services in Washington
Woodinville Auto Body ★★★★★
Winning Attractions ★★★★★
Westside Car Care ★★★★★
West Seattle Aikikai ★★★★★
Wenatchee Valley Salvage ★★★★★
Washington Used Tire & Wheel ★★★★★
Auto blog
Ford recalls over 953,000 vehicles to replace Takata airbag inflators
Fri, Jan 4 2019DETROIT — Ford is recalling more than 953,000 vehicles worldwide to replace Takata passenger airbag inflators that can explode and hurl shrapnel. The move includes over 782,000 vehicles in the U.S. and is part of the largest series of recalls in U.S. history. Included are the 2010 Ford Edge and Lincoln MKX, the 2010 and 2011 Ford Ranger, the 2010 to 2012 Ford Fusion and Lincoln MKZ, the 2010 and 2011 Mercury Milan, and the 2010 to 2014 Ford Mustang. Some of the recalls may be limited to specific geographic areas of the U.S. Takata used the chemical ammonium nitrate to create an explosion to inflate airbags. But it can deteriorate over time due to heat and humidity and explode with too much force, blowing apart a metal canister designed to contain the explosion. At least 23 people have been killed worldwide and hundreds injured by the inflators. Ford says it doesn't know of any injuries in vehicles included in this recall. Dealers will replace the inflators. Ford will notify owners about the recall starting on Feb. 18, and the company has replacement parts available for dealers to order, said spokeswoman Monique Brentley. In previous Takata recalls, parts availability had been an issue. Owners can go to this Ford website and key in their vehicle identification number to see if their cars and SUVs are being recalled. The same information will be available soon at the NHTSA recall website. More than three years after the U.S. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration took over management of recalls involving Takata inflators, one third of the recalled inflators still have not been replaced, according to an annual report from the government and a court-appointed monitor. The report says 16.7 million faulty inflators out of 50 million under recall have yet to be replaced. And 10 million more inflators are scheduled to be recalled this month, including the Ford vehicles. Safety advocates said the completion rate should be far higher given the danger associated with the inflators. The recalls forced Takata of Japan to seek bankruptcy protection and sell most of its assets to pay for the fixes. The inflators grow more dangerous as they get older because ammonium nitrate deteriorates due to high humidity and cycles from hot temperatures to cold. The most dangerous inflators are in areas of the South along the Gulf of Mexico that have high humidity. Related Video:
May 2016: FCA wins, Ford and GM stumble on weak car volumes
Wed, Jun 1 2016The May 2016 sales numbers are in, and it looks as though FCA is getting some vindication for boldly cancelling two slow-selling car models. Meanwhile, Ford saw overall sales dip and GM's May volume took a big dive versus the same month in 2015. While Marchionne's decision to axe the Chrysler 200 and Dodge Dart has drawn criticism as being short-sighted, it's working for FCA so far. Although the Dart and 200 aren't out of production yet and no capacity has been shifted to crossover or trucks, May's numbers show that the emphasis on Jeep and Ram models makes sense right now. FCA's US sales rose 1 percent last month compared to May 2015, putting the year-to-date total at 955,186 vehicles, an increase of 6 percent compared to the same period last year. Standouts included the Jeep Renegade, Compass, and Patriot, and the Fiat 500X. Ram pickup sales were down 3 percent. And your fun fact is that Alfa Romeo sales were up precisely 10 percent, for a total of 44 4Cs sold versus 40 in the same month last year. At FoMoCo, the Ford brand took a hit to the tune of 6.4 percent from May 2015 to 2016, registering 226,190 sales last month. Lincoln showed improvement on its modest numbers, going from 9,174 to 9,807, a 6.9 percent increase. Overall, Ford was down 5.9 percent for the month to 235,997; despite the slump, year-to-date total Ford sales are up 4.2 percent to 1,112,939. Strong sellers included Escape, Expedition, F-Series, and Transit - big stuff. Most small and/or efficient models (Fiesta, Focus, Fusion, C-Max) saw sales slides. Fusion sales were also down, likely due to effects of model changeover to the freshened 2017 model. Ford has promised four new crossovers and SUVs by 2020 and if things keep trending this way the company will be able to sell them, but things could change in the next four years. GM saw the worst of it for domestic brands. Retail and fleet sales were down for each of the four divisions, with the May 2016 total dropping 18 percent to 240,450 vehicles. GM's year-to-date sales are down 5.0 percent in 2016 to 1,183,705. Both the Sierra and Silverado were down significantly, and the majority of Chevy, Buick, GMC, and Cadillac nameplates saw sales decreases, with both small cars and larger utilities included. Not even big stuff could help GM this month, it seems. We'll have more on the rest of the industry's May sales as those figures trickle in.
You'll have to apply to purchase a Ford GT
Fri, Aug 28 2015With the 2017 Ford GT rumored to cost around $400,000, an anonymous insider says that the company is taking a very exclusive approach in deciding who gets to own these supercars. The Blue Oval isn't forgetting its roots, though, and some current customers might get the first crack at the coupe's extremely limited production numbers. Reddit user 3031983 claims to work at a dealer and have access to an internal Ford website, which is where this info comes from. The ordering process for the latest GT begins in early 2016, and any interested buyers need to file an application with Ford first. Anyone can submit the request, but Ford is giving top priority to current GT owners. Once selected, customers will be walked through the personalization process and will eventually complete the purchase through a dealer certified to sell the GT. Autoblog reached out to Ford, and the company confirmed that all of the user's details are accurate. The concierge-style service certainly isn't uncommon with other high-end vehicles, though. It's also understandable that the Blue Oval would want to work closely with wealthy, enthusiast buyers, rather than just shipping its supercar off for dealers to sell. The user also reports that Ford is limiting global production of the GT to just 250 units a year, which the company confirms. That makes the Blue Oval's supercar truly exclusive for its early life. For comparison, Ferrari only built 499 LaFerraris, and there were 918 Porsche 918 Spyders. Related Video:
