2013 Ford Escape Sel on 2040-cars
5500 Rogers Ave, Fort Smith, Arkansas, United States
Engine:2.0L I4 16V GDI DOHC Turbo
Transmission:6-Speed Automatic
VIN (Vehicle Identification Number): 1FMCU0H96DUC36974
Stock Num: 14TX077
Make: Ford
Model: Escape SEL
Year: 2013
Exterior Color: Tuxedo Black Metallic
Interior Color: Charcoal Black
Options: Drive Type: FWD
Number of Doors: 4 Doors
Mileage: 46010
Looking for No Hassle Pricing then call Chad in internet sales at 888-314-8422 Randall Ford is the 4th oldest Ford Dealer in the country, established October of 1908 and is currently in the 4th generation of local family ownership.
Ford Escape for Sale
2014 ford escape s(US $23,505.00)
2014 ford escape s(US $24,175.00)
2014 ford escape se(US $29,030.00)
2012 ford escape xlt(US $15,250.00)
2013 ford escape sel(US $23,788.00)
2014 ford escape se(US $28,370.00)
Auto Services in Arkansas
Young Tire & Auto ★★★★★
Tidal Wave USA ★★★★★
Skidz Jeep & 4x4 ★★★★★
River Country Chevrolet ★★★★★
Rick`s Exhaust & Auto ★★★★★
Parker Automotive Restoration ★★★★★
Auto blog
Ford shareholders happy as the Blue Oval stays in the black
Fri, May 15 2015Ford posted slightly falling global sales and revenue in its first-quarter financial announcement, but pre-tax profits and operating margins were up. Apparently, that was plenty to keep shareholders happy, though. The Blue Oval's recent investor meeting in Delaware lasted less than an hour, and a vote on the approval of the board passed by over 93 percent. Ford CEO Mark Fields continued to predict a strong year financially and increasing profits, according to the Detroit Free Press. The growth comes thanks in large part to the company's 24 global vehicle launches last year and 15 more this year. The likelihood of significant profits from the strong-selling 2015 F-150 should be especially lucrative, too. In the Q1 announcement, the Blue Oval forecast pre-tax profits between $8.5 billion and $9.5 billion for 2015. During the meeting, Fields said that the next 15 years of changes in the industry represent the "ultimate opportunity as a company. As big as when Henry Ford put the world on wheels more than 100 years ago," according to the Free Press. Investments like the expanded technology center in Silicon Valley should push that work along. Related Video:
Ford defends plan to shareholders: ‘We're simply reinventing the American car’
Fri, May 11 2018Ford's top executives took heat from shareholders over their plan to do away with sedans as we know them in Ford's North American lineup, as the company held its annual meeting Thursday. Critics said the plan to shelve the Fiesta, Focus and Taurus, reduce the Focus to one crossover model, and concentrate on high-margin trucks and SUVs was a shortsighted abandonment of entire market segments of affordable vehicles. "This doesn't mean we intend to lose those customers," Ford CEO Jim Hackett said. "We want to give them what they're telling us they really want. We're simply reinventing the American car." Ford has said SUVs/crossovers and pickups will constitute 90 percent of its North American lineup by 2020. And though only the Mustang and new Focus Active will remain, it plans to add new vehicles going forward that offer better fuel economy and utility, including EVs and hybrids. Hackett characterized the shift not as an abandonment of traditional cars but as a transformation of them. "We don't want anyone to think we're leaving anything," Hackett said. "We're just moving to a modern version. This is an exciting new generation of vehicles coming from Ford." It was Hackett's first annual meeting as CEO, and for the second year it was conducted online rather than in person. The change to Ford's lineup is part of Hackett's overall plan to cut $25.2 billion in costs by the year 2022. Executive Chairman Bill Ford Jr. blamed the negative reaction to the lineup plan on media coverage. "I wish the coverage had been a little different," he said. "If you got beyond the headline, you'll see we're adding to our product lineup and by 2020 we'll have the freshest showroom in the industry. The headlines look like Ford's retreating. In fact, nothing could be further from the truth." While Ford was clear about its plans for the Blue Oval, it has been less clear about the Lincoln brand. Hackett on Thursday said only that the Lincoln Continental, re-introduced just two years ago, would continue "through its life cycle" — but it has been such a slow seller that rumor has Ford killing the Continental again after that, and Hackett made no mention of a new generation. Presumably the MKZ sedan will go away when its twin the Ford Fusion does, but although Ford has outlined end dates for other models, the Fusion's departure is open-ended. The stock price has been a frustration for investors for years and has fallen 12 percent since the first of the year.
GM readying aluminum-body fullsize pickups
Wed, 19 Feb 2014Ford's extensive use of aluminum in its 2015 F-150 is a big deal. A really big deal. Big enough, in fact, that General Motors is reportedly changing its fullsize pickup strategy. According to The Wall Street Journal, The General has locked in partnerships with Alcoa Inc. and Novelis Inc. - companies that will supply aluminum for the next-generation Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra trucks.
"Ford's introduction of the 2015 F-150 pickup truck was a game changer, and it's the first, not the last, conversion of this type," Novelis spokesperson Charles Belbin told the Journal. The switch to aluminum has allowed Ford to shave roughly 700 pounds off its fullsize truck's curb weight. And while official mileage ratings have not been announced, the weight loss should go a long way for improving efficiency, especially when combined other efficiency-minded improvements including better aerodynamics and new, turbocharged V6 engines.
Of course, aluminum-bodied cars are nothing new. But extensive use of aluminum in a major, best-selling product like the Ford F-150 is expected to kick off widespread use of this weight-saving material as availability rises and cost decreases. The WSJ reports that GM had originally explored the idea of moving to aluminum pickups back in 2008, but abandoned the idea due to cost concerns amid economic woes.








