1999 Silver 355 F1 Spider Convertible - Major Service Just Completed 4/2013! on 2040-cars
Tucson, Arizona, United States
Body Type:Convertible
Vehicle Title:Clear
For Sale By:Dealer
Year: 1999
Number of Cylinders: 8
Make: Ferrari
Model: 355
Mileage: 17,567
Sub Model: F1
Exterior Color: Silver
Transmission Description: 6-speed F1 automated manual
Interior Color: Blue
Ferrari 355 for Sale
1998 355 ferrari spider(US $45,900.00)
Spectacular ferrari f355 spider
Spider low miles 2 dr convertible f1 auto transmission 3.5l v8 fi dohc red(US $75,900.00)
The perfectly sorted ferrari 355 spider, black on tan, 6 spd manual(US $63,000.00)
Convertible spider leather power top low miles clean carfax like 94 95 96 98 99(US $41,950.00)
Rear challenge grille - only 13k miles - new rear tires - no sticky parts(US $74,995.00)
Auto Services in Arizona
Wades Discount Muffler, Brakes & Catalytic Converters ★★★★★
Unique Auto Repair ★★★★★
Transmission Plus ★★★★★
Super Discount Transmissions ★★★★★
Suntec Auto Glass & Tinting ★★★★★
Sluder`s Garage ★★★★★
Auto blog
Will Ford's SUV blitz include the Bronco?
Sat, Feb 13 2016Ford announced this week it will add four sport-utility vehicles in the next four years, an ambitious bet on a segment the industry once shunned. This led to wild speculation about what form these utes will take. Here's what we know: They will be new nameplates, and Ford is thinking globally. That means at least one might not be a product with US intent. They will also be in segments where the company does not currently compete, Ford said. The Blue Oval isn't specifying exactly what's it's doing, so here are some of our theories. We think one will be called the Bronco, which is great news for enthusiasts. We hope it follows the Mustang playbook with some heritage styling, but a thoroughly modern execution. Ford needs an off-road Jeep Wrangler-fighter. Fuel prices are low and it's been 22 years since the infamous O.J. Simpson white Bronco chase. This is the best chance Ford will ever have to bring back this iconic name. Our man on the ground at the Chicago Auto show, Sebastian Blanco, reported that Ford sales and marketing vice president Mark LaNeve said a "mini utility" will also be one of the utes. This could be primarily an overseas play. We've also seen lots of spy shots of the EcoSport, a small crossover that Ford sells in India and other overseas markets, being tested on American roads. That is an existing nameplate. Maybe Ford adds a small ute related to the EcoSport in the United States, but calls it something else. We think Lincoln gets a three-row SUV out of the deal. It could slot between the MKX, which was new last year, and the Navigator. Lincoln is leaving money on the table by not being in this segment. The platform could be used for a Ford at some point, too. The Blue Oval brand does actually have a tweener three-row vehicle, the Flex, but this chassis might underpin a replacement. Or maybe Ford makes one of these a hybrid. The company laid out ambitious plans in December to ramp up its electrification strategy, something that could mean a dedicated hybrid SUV (Kia unveiled one of those right after LaNeve's speech in Chicago). It's also possible hybrid technology will be integrated into this new portfolio. The Escape used to have a hybrid sibling. Whatever form they ultimately take, Ford is betting heavily on SUVs. The company thinks they are what Baby Boomers and Millenials want and expects the segment will continue to grow. It's important to note: this will be a diversified strategy.
Kimi out, Bottas in at Ferrari?
Fri, Jun 26 2015Things have not gone well for Scuderia Ferrari driver Kimi Raikkonen since he returned to the team in 2014. After a pair of strong seasons for Lotus that saw him finish third and fifth, the Finn ended last season in 12th, 106 points behind his teammate, Spaniard Fernando Alonso. His 2015 fortunes have improved – he currently sits in fourth, only a spot behind teammate Sebastian Vettel – but he's been remarkably inconsistent, struggling with the SF15-T, a car that was specifically designed to work with his driving style. He only has a single podium this season, was forced to retire in Australia after a bad pitstop, and he crashed out of the most recent round in Austria. Clearly, Kimi should just stay away from races starting in "Austr." That advice may have come too late, though, as rumors are bubbling up that Ferrari may be swapping its Finns, dropping Raikkonen for his young countryman, Valtteri Bottas. Fox News, citing a report from Germany's Bild, claims Ferrari has made an offer to Bottas' current team, Williams, to secure his services. It doesn't sound like the British team will give him up all that easily, though. According to Fox, Williams enjoys a contractual "option" on the 25-year-old Finn's contract for next season, and that Ferrari would need to buy that contract out to steal him away. Bild claims the Italians have offered $4.4 million, but Williams' second-in-command, Claire Williams, wants nearly four times that. Ferrari has, rejected that figure, allegedly and unsurprisingly. Should the two sides come to a compromise, German and Sahara Force India driver Nico Hulkenberg seems to be the popular choice to take the open Williams seat, Fox is reporting. It's unclear where Raikkonen would end up next. And with that, we consider the 2015 Formula 1 silly season officially open.
Raikkonen tests F1 Halo cockpit system
Thu, Mar 3 2016Kimi Raikkonen became the first driver to test the new halo closed cockpit concept during Formula 1 testing at Barcelona in Spain on Wednesday. The installation was fitted to his car for an installation lap in the morning and comes as the FIA works on introducing the design into F1 for 2017. Painted in black, the frame protected the head and featured a single column down the centre - which has been the solution that teams and the governing body have favoured. More to follow. This content is hosted by a third party. To view it, please update your privacy preferences. Manage Settings. This article by Jonathan Noble originally appeared on Motorsport.com, the world's leader in auto racing news, photos and video.
2040Cars.com © 2012-2025. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the 2040Cars User Agreement and Privacy Policy.
0.044 s, 7954 u
