Triple Black! 24in Wheels! Sunroof! Rear Dvd! Heated Seats! Third Row! on 2040-cars
Lewisville, Texas, United States
For Sale By:Dealer
Engine:5.3L 5328CC 325Cu. In. V8 FLEX OHV Naturally Aspirated
Body Type:Sport Utility
Fuel Type:FLEX
Transmission:Automatic
Cab Type (For Trucks Only): Other
Make: Chevrolet
Warranty: Vehicle has an existing warranty
Model: Tahoe
Trim: LT Sport Utility 4-Door
Disability Equipped: No
Drive Type: RWD
Doors: 4
Mileage: 20,760
Drive Train: Rear Wheel Drive
Sub Model: Triple Black
Exterior Color: Black
Number of Cylinders: 8
Interior Color: Black
Chevrolet Tahoe for Sale
2010 chevrolet tahoe ltz sport utility 4-door 5.3l(US $37,900.00)
2010 chevrolet tahoe lt sport utility 4-door 5.3l(US $31,700.00)
1997 chevy tahoe 4x4 leather,fully loaded,clear title,must sell(US $3,500.00)
Tan 223021(US $6,000.00)
09 ltz 4x4 4wd suv heated cooled leather dvd third row sunroof low miles 10 11(US $37,958.00)
Rare 98 chevy tahoe strickland special edition 4wd wood heated seats must see!!!(US $6,995.00)
Auto Services in Texas
Yos Auto Repair ★★★★★
Yarubb Enterprise ★★★★★
WEW Auto Repair Inc ★★★★★
Welsh Collision Center ★★★★★
Ward`s Mobile Auto Repair ★★★★★
Walnut Automotive ★★★★★
Auto blog
UAW Chief Shawn Fain disrupts Detroit's labor tradition
Fri, Sep 15 2023He's known to quote the Bible and Nation of Islam civil rights leader Malcolm X. He's a social media fanatic who keeps the pay stubs of his union member grandfather in his wallet. And now, Shawn Fain is representing nearly 150,000 auto workers in one of the biggest labor strikes in decades. In taking action against all three Detroit carmakers, Fain, the head of the United Auto Workers, has remade the strategy of the union he leads, choosing a bolder, much riskier path than his predecessors after he won office by a narrow margin in a first-ever direct election earlier this year. The strike started as the clock hit midnight on Friday, and followed Fain's decision to open negotiations with Ford Motor, General Motors and Stellantis simultaneously and eschew public niceties involving choreographed handshakes that famously kicked off previous negotiating efforts. The strategy is not without risk. A weeks-long strike would hit workers who live paycheck to paycheck, while the Detroit Three automakers have billions in cash to withstand the walkout. Fain, 54, has made creative use of social media, appearances on network and cable news programs and alliances with high-profile progressive politicians such as U.S. Senator Bernie Sanders, to reframe the UAW's contract bargaining as a battle to re-set the balance of power between workers and global corporations. He has rebutted automakers' concerns about labor costs by pointing out that they have poured billions into share buybacks to benefit investors. "If they’ve got money for Wall Street they sure as hell have money for the workers making the product," he said. “We fight for the good of the entire working class and the poor." In lengthy social media talks to UAW members, Fain alternates quoting Bible verses with the use of charts and graphs to dissect wage and benefit offers from the automakers - details his predecessors kept behind closed doors during bargaining crunch time. Fain, in his unorthodox approach, ran what amounted to a public auction among the companies to push each one to top the other to avoid a costly walkout. Prior UAW presidents picked just one automaker to set a pattern for the other two. Over and over, Fain has told UAW members at the Detroit Three that they can reverse 20 years of wage and retiree benefit concessions, stop further plant closures and end a seniority-based, tiered compensation system that pays new hires as much as 44% less than veteran workers.
GM says safety is a reason it's dropping Apple CarPlay, Android Auto
Tue, Dec 12 2023Update: GM sent us a statement as a follow-up to its original comments seen in this post: "We wanted to reach out to clarify that comments about GM's position on phone projection were misrepresented in previous articles and to reinforce our valued partnerships with Apple and Google and each company’s commitment to driver safety. GM's embedded infotainment strategy is driven by the benefits of having a system that allows for greater integration with the larger GM ecosystem and vehicles." The original story can be read in its entirety below.  General Motors announced its intention to remove Apple CarPlay and Android Auto functionality from its upcoming EVs earlier this year, and internet comments sections haven't been kind since. As the first of many EVs to follow – the 2024 Chevrolet Blazer EV – hits the market, GM is expanding on its initial explanations for dropping the tech. Motor Trend spoke with Tim Babbit, GMÂ’s head of product for infotainment, to learn more. Attributed to Babbit, from the story: “They have stability issues that manifest themselves as bad connections, poor rendering, slow responses, and dropped connections. And when CarPlay and Android Auto have issues, drivers pick up their phones again, taking their eyes off the road and totally defeating the purpose of these phone-mirroring programs. Solving those issues can sometimes be beyond the control of the automaker.” Babbit suggests that a world without Apple CarPlay or Android Auto will be a safer one, as folks wonÂ’t be looking to control their infotainment systems via their phones. However, Babbit also tells MT that this theory hasnÂ’t been tested in either the lab or the real world yet. Instead of using a navigation or music-playing app powered through your phone, upcoming GM EVs will use a Google-based infotainment system called “Ultifi” that runs a ton of integrated Google apps. Google Maps will be the native navigation app in the system; youÂ’ll be able to log in to Spotify or other apps to load your music up, and so on. The idea here is that youÂ’ll have all the same apps that were on your phone available but integrated within the infotainment system instead, and you'll be able to use voice controls to control every last bit of it with no need to reach for a phone. That sounds amenable in theory, but how consumers react to the removal of a feature that they know and love now is a risky gamble.
2021 Chevy Colorado and GMC Canyon facelift spied
Fri, Sep 20 2019The Chevy Colorado and its GMC Canyon twin have been on sale for a good long time now, and while things move a little more slowly on the truck side when it comes to facelifts and model changeovers, it seems like it’s about time. So itÂ’s no surprise to see some lightly camouflaged trucks running around ahead of what appears to be a minor refresh for the 2021 model year. Starting with the Colorado, it appears to have a bowtie hiding behind some camo in the center of the grille, which otherwise looks like the no-bowtie option you can get on 2019-and-up trucks. It could be that Chevy is keeping the no-bowtie grille design but allowing a bowtie to grace it, or it could be misdirection. Either way, the grille pattern adds a bit of flair to the otherwise staid front end design. There also appears to be a bit more shape to the lower air inlet, with echoes of some of the lower fascias of its bigger Silverado stablemate. The Canyon, on the other hand, shows more extensive front-end changes. At first glance, it looks to emulate some variants of the GMC Sierra, which would make sense given those modelsÂ’ changes for the 2020 model year. In particular, this Canyon has hints of Sierra HD, being more square and monolithic than the regular Sierra 1500s, although itÂ’s a little hard to tell with the camo covering the edges of the grille. It could certainly also adopt more rounded corners like the 1500s. Either way, itÂ’s more vertical and thereÂ’s less differentiation between the upper grille and lower opening. ThereÂ’s nothing in the way of changes around the sides or back, and while there may be some minor changes inside, we arenÂ’t expecting any. The word around town is that this isnÂ’t a full facelift, but rather a minor front end tweak thatÂ’ll just be a regular part of the model-year changeover.Â
