2008 Aston Martin V8 Vantage Base on 2040-cars
Downers Grove, Illinois, United States
Engine:4.3L 4282CC 261Cu. In. V8 GAS DOHC Naturally Aspirated
Body Type:Hatchback
Transmission:Manual
Fuel Type:GAS
Warranty: Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty
Make: Aston Martin
Model: V8 Vantage
Number of Doors: 2
Trim: Base Hatchback 2-Door
Inspection: Vehicle has been inspected (include details in your description)
Series: Base
Drive Type: RWD
Certification: None
Mileage: 24,741
Drivetrain: RWD
Exterior Color: Green
Interior Color: Tan
Number of Cylinders: 8
Aston Martin Vantage for Sale
2009 aston martin v8 vantage
2010 aston martin v8 vantage base hatchback 2-door 4.7l
Stunning vantage v8 coupe nav automatic 19 whls xenon sat ipod 9kmls new tires(US $76,900.00)
New untitled special order 43 miles!! no reserve!!!
03 db7 vantage convertible 21k miles,automatic,new tires,we finance(US $45,450.00)
2011 aston martin v8 vantage s 4.7l carbon like new 10k mi service done perfect(US $108,500.00)
Auto Services in Illinois
Wheel-Go Camping Inc ★★★★★
Wellfit Parts International Corp ★★★★★
Weber Automotive ★★★★★
Top Value Auto Repair ★★★★★
Swedish Car Specialists ★★★★★
Streit`s Auto Repair ★★★★★
Auto blog
Aston CEO claims Cygnet cancelled because Toyota is dropping iQ in 2014
Sun, 27 Oct 2013While slow sales and a $50,000 price tag may have been contributing factors to the Aston Martin Cygnet being cancelled last month, Aston Martin CEO Ulrich Bez is pointing the finger at Toyota for the demise of this luxurious little city car. In a discussion with Autocar, Bez is quoted as saying that the ultimate reason the Cygnet was cut is because Toyota plans on dropping the iQ (on which the Cygnet is based) in 2014 - a claim denied by the Japanese automaker.
Interestingly, the article also cites another publication reporting that a Toyota importer in the Netherlands heard the same news as Bez, and it has already stopped importing the cars. If the European Toyota iQ is cancelled, that would likely spell the end of the slow-selling Scion iQ in the US, which has sold just 3,365 units through September (a drop of 51 percent year over year).
Regardless of why production of the Cygnet ended, Bez also says that a lack of support from Toyota on the project prevented it from being offered in the US or receiving a supercharged engine, which are two factors that likely would have made the car appealing to more buyers.
Aston Martin confirms Mercedes-AMG boss Moers to replace CEO Palmer
Tue, May 26 2020Aston Martin confirmed on Tuesday that Tobias Moers, CEO of Mercedes-AMG, would become chief executive on August 1, replacing Andy Palmer, who stepped down on Monday. The Financial Times newspaper reported over the weekend that Palmer would step down, before he had been informed. A source familiar with the situation had also confirmed to Reuters the planned move. "The board has determined that now is the time for new leadership to deliver our plans," Lawrence Stroll, Aston Martin Lagonda's Executive Chairman said. The company said Moers, who will be based at its headquarters in Warwickshire, had built a reputation for transforming businesses in tough environments during his 25 years in senior roles at Daimler. Germany's Daimler AG owns a 5% stake in Aston Martin and supplies the carmaker with Mercedes-AMG engines. "Under Tobias’ leadership, Mercedes-AMG has more than doubled its product portfolio and quadrupled the number of AMG units sold, with a clear pipeline of further expansion opportunities, especially in electrification of powertrains in the performance segment," Aston Martin said in a statement. "TobiasÂ’ focus on operating and manufacturing efficiency has delivered significant margin expansion. This strong financial performance was supported by the introduction of a clear brand management strategy, which delivered a measurable increase in brand value and awareness." Aston Martin has seen its share price plummet since floating in October 2018. The 107-year old British luxury carmaker earlier this month posted a deep first-quarter loss after sales dropped by almost a third due to the impact of the novel coronavirus outbreak. "All of my and TobiasÂ’ energy will be dedicated to building on the CompanyÂ’s inherent strengths, its brand, its engineering prowess, and the skills of its people to enable Aston Martin to become one of the pre-eminent luxury car brands in the world," Stroll said. Related video:
Mercedes increases stake in Aston Martin
Wed, 06 Aug 2014As part of an increasingly close partnership, Mercedes-Benz parent company Daimler is reportedly preparing to increase its stake in Aston Martin by another one percent, bringing the German automaker's shares in the British company up to five percent.
The rapprochement between the two has been in the works for years now, and is finally beginning to take form. Mercedes-AMG is in the midst of developing a new engine with and for Aston Martin in an apparently similar arrangement to that which it has with Pagani. But that's not the extent of it.
Daimler will also furnish Aston Martin with electrical systems and other components, said to lead up to the eventual sharing of platforms: one to underpin future GTs and another to serve as the basis for a long-mooted Aston Martin crossover, now said to be back on the table and slated to launch in 2017. The prospect of using the partnership to reinvigorate both the Lagonda and Maybach luxury brands, however, has since been taken off the table, with both parties continuing those projects independently.
