Volkswagen 2010 Jetta Limited 4dr 2wd Sedan on 2040-cars
Rancho Cordova, California, United States
Vehicle Title:Salvage
Engine:2.5L
Fuel Type:Gasoline
For Sale By:Private Seller
Transmission:Automatic
Make: Volkswagen
Model: Jetta
Options: Leather Seats, CD Player
Trim: Limited Edition
Safety Features: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag, Side Airbags
Power Options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
Drive Type: 2WD
Mileage: 24,000
Exterior Color: Silver
Disability Equipped: No
Interior Color: Black
Number of Doors: 4
Number of Cylinders: 5
Warranty: Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty
Volkswagen Jetta for Sale
4 door sedan automatic a/c sunroof low miles non-smoker
2012 volkswagen jetta s sedan 4-door 2.0l
2000 volkswagen jetta gl sedan 4-door 2.0l 5speed(US $2,250.00)
81,769 miles, red 1999 volkswagen, rims, sunroof, excellent condition!(US $3,500.00)
2013(13)jetta se 2.5 fact w-ty only 228 auto white/black cruise abs save huge!!!(US $16,995.00)
2008 vw volkswagen jetta 2.5l sel(US $9,300.00)
Auto Services in California
Zube`s Import Auto Sales ★★★★★
Yosemite Machine ★★★★★
Woodland Smog ★★★★★
Woodland Motors Chevrolet Buick Cadillac GMC ★★★★★
Willy`s Auto Service ★★★★★
Western Brake & Tire ★★★★★
Auto blog
Volkswagen rolls out all-new Polo R WRC
Sat, Jan 17 2015Volkswagen may have ruled out producing a road-going Polo more potent than the new GTI, but on the rally stage, the Polo R WRC has proven absolutely dominant. Introduced to the World Rally Championship in 2013, the Polo R won ten out of the baker's dozen rallies in its debut season, and all but one last year to win both titles two years running. That's quite an act to follow, and the task falls to the machine you see here. The new second-generation Polo R WRC was just revealed at Autostadt in Wolfsburg. The rally machine has been substantially reworked for 2015, with a new livery, new bodywork and new oily bits. In fact, Volkswagen says it has revised three quarters of the components, and while it has not yet detailed the "many new ideas [implemented] under the bonnet," it has identified the hydraulic gearbox as "the biggest innovation." Further details are still to come, but this is our first look at the new machine with which Sebastien Ogier, Jari-Matti Latvala and Andreas Mikkelsen – who finished last year's championship in first, second and third, respectively – will tackle this year's championship, starting with the Rally Monte Carlo on January 22-25. FIA World Rally Championship (WRC) New technology, new design: presenting the second generation Polo R WRC - World premiere of the 318-hp Polo R WRC in Wolfsburg - Member of the Board, Dr. Heinz-Jakob Neusser, launches title defence - WRC kicks off with the iconic Rally Monte Carlo from 22–25 January Wolfsburg (15 January 2015). In top form, both technically and visually: Volkswagen presented the second generation of the Polo R WRC in Autostadt, Wolfsburg. The works team from Wolfsburg has its sights set firmly on another successful defence of its titles in the FIA World Rally Championship (WRC) with a new car and a new look. Volkswagen completed a clean sweep of all the World Championship titles when the Polo R WRC made its debut in 2013, before repeating this impressive feat last season. Continuity is the key to the driving line-up for 2015: double world champions Sebastien Ogier/Julien Ingrassia (F/F) and team-mates Jari-Matti Latvala/Miikka Anttila (FIN/FIN) and Andreas Mikkelsen/Ola Floene (N/N) will roll down the starting ramp and head onto the first special stage of the year for Volkswagen at the legendary Rally Monte Carlo on 22 January. "The new Polo R WRC has undergone intense further development, both on the inside and the outside," said Dr.
Volkswagen continues hunt for new chairman
Tue, May 5 2015Volkswagen is going to need a new chairman. And the question is not only who that will be, but when he or she will be selected. The German automaker held its Annual General Meeting in Hannover yesterday, the first in a baker's dozen years without Ferdinand Piech presiding as chairman. The gavel was wielded instead by Berthold Huber, a labor representative on the board who was named as interim chair. Piech was ousted along with his wife Ursula (who also sat on the board) after a failed attempt to push out Martin Winterkorn as CEO. According to Winterkorn, in speaking with Reuters in an article published by Automotive News, the industrial giant is working hard at finding a new chairman in short order. "The executive committee and the supervisory board are working hard to swiftly resolve the remaining issues with regard to the composition of the supervisory bodies in the best possible manner," Winterkorn said. The publication's German counterpart, however, paints a different picture. Speaking with Stephan Weil, the president of Lower Saxony who sits on the board as a shareholder representative, Automobilwoche says Volkswagen is in no rush to name a new chairman. The truth is probably somewhere in the middle. What is clear, however, is that the new chairman will need broad support from the company's labor representatives as well as its shareholders – including the Porsche and Piech families and government representatives from Lower Saxony and Qatar. Porsche Automobil Holding SE holds 50.7 percent of the company's shares, the State of Lower Saxony another 20 percent, Qatar 17 percent and the remaining 12.3 percent by other shareholders. Some have speculated that Winterkorn could be promoted to the chairmanship of the Supervisory Board, but could end up having his term as chief executive (and chairman of the managing board) extended instead, with the chairmanship going to another candidate. Related Video:
Volkswagen pushed back against Takata airbag recall
Mon, Feb 15 2016Volkswagen and Audi will recall about 850,000 vehicles in the US to replace their Takata-supplied driver side airbag inflators, but the automaker doesn't believe the safety campaign is entirely necessary. In a letter to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, the company pushes the agency to re-evaluate the recall's scope because the parts are allegedly safe, it claims. VW asserted in the letter, which NHTSA posted online (as a PDF) with other documents about the company's safety campaign, that the vast majority of the automaker's recalled vehicles used Takata inflators from the supplier's factory in Freiburg, Germany. Only the US-built Passat had components from Takata's plant in Mexico. VW's argues to NHTSA that its recall is unnecessary because there are no reported airbag ruptures in the German-made parts, and the plant has better quality control than Takata's factories in the US and Mexico. In addition, the Mexico-manufactured components in the Passat are also allegedly safe because they come from a time after significant upgrades to the plant to address humidity and welding concerns. "We do not believe the facts known to date support the scope as defined in the Takata defect notification," VW's letter says. To be clear, VW is not refusing the Takata recall and plans to fix the affected vehicles. Instead, this letter shows the automaker expressing an opinion that NHTSA's scope for the campaign is too broad. VW now plans to do its own analysis on the inflators to strengthen that case, according to The Detroit News. "We respectfully request that, should such results be shown, the agency work with Volkswagen and other manufacturers to revisit the scope of these recalls," the letter said. Takata's recalled inflators use ammonium nitrate as a propellant, and experts believe that long-term exposure to high humidity can make the chemical more likely to cause a rupture during airbag deployment. The spray of metal shrapnel from the exploding parts has links to at least 10 deaths. Related Video: