1965 Shelby Replicakit Makes on 2040-cars
National City, California, United States
1965 cobra re-creation. Factory five racing.
- 352 Cleveland / balanced and blue printed
- Showroom condition
- Fully documented. All receipts/documentation comes with the car
Triumph Spitfire for Sale
- 1965 other makes(US $44,500.00)
- 1997 other makes panoz aiv roadster(US $13,200.00)
- 2008 tesla roadster(US $26,900.00)
- Triumph spitfire mark iv(US $2,000.00)
- Triumph spitfire base convertible 2-door(US $2,000.00)
- Triumph spitfire 1500(US $2,000.00)
Auto Services in California
Z Best Body & Paint ★★★★★
Woodman & Oxnard 76 ★★★★★
Windshield Repair Pro ★★★★★
Wholesale Tube Bending ★★★★★
Whitney Auto Service ★★★★★
Wheel Enhancement ★★★★★
Jaguar F Type V6 S vs Triumph Street Triple R in open-air track attackSun, 21 Sep 2014
Typically, these track battle videos pair up car against car or, in more disparate circumstances, car versus crossover, as we saw the other day. While the outcome of that battle was quite predictable, what'll happen when an equally fetching (and fast) four-wheeler is put up against one of the icons of the two-wheeled world? Evo just had to find out.
Matching up a Jaguar F-Type V6 S Convertible against a Triumph Street Triple R is at least more of an even fight than the last battle between the Porsche Cayman GTS and Macan Turbo. The Triumph has a 675-cc engine to work with, and is very light. Meanwhile, the Jag has a thumping 380-horsepower, 3.0-liter, supercharged V6 to haul about it's considerably heftier heft. Who will come out on top?
You'll need to watch the full video to find out.