Clean Carfax on 2040-cars
Black Mountain, North Carolina, United States
Body Type:Targa Top
For Sale By:Private Seller
Trim: 600+hp Turbo Fast & Super Clean! Trades?
Options: Targa Top, Leather Seats, CD Player
Safety Features: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag
Drive Type: RWD
Power Options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
Exterior Color: Red
Interior Color: Tan
Disability Equipped: No
Number of Cylinders: 6
Warranty: Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty
1994 Toyota Supra
The best of the best has been contributed to the preservation and restoration of this beautiful Supra. These cars are legendary and quickly becoming collectors items. To find one in this condition is extremely rare. Thousands upon thousands of dollars have been spent on the interior, paint, engine and various upgrades. This Supra is equally as stunning in person as seen in the photos. I will list a few of the details about this Supra below. I do have an itemized list of mechanical details I am happy to email upon request.
- Never been in an accident. Never had any rust issues. Clean Carfax.
- The paint and body are absolutely flawless. This deep shade of red is gorgeous on the car. The car has '98 headlights and taillights, Stillen nose and new Supra red paint in show condition.
- The interior is a knockout job. All new Katskin true leather interior. New carpet, trim panels and floormats. Nothing spared. Aftermarket Momo steering wheel. The original steering wheel is with the car. New rubber seals on everything, including the targa top.
- Like new low profile 19" tires on Racing Hart Wheels. New HKS racing shocks.
- This Supra is an original twin turbo car. It has been upgraded to a single turbo by Sound Performance in Chicago. The engine has approximately 1000 miles on it since completion. It does produce over 600 horsepower at the crank. This Supra has been dyno tested to send 517 hp to the rear wheels on low boost. Transmission is a level 3 automatic with a remote cooler built by Sound Performance. The rear end is a TRD positive traction. This Supra is very fun to drive around town averaging about 15 mpg. When you decide to step on the gas, the accelaration of this Supra is unreal to even the most experienced drivers. This car is Super, super fast. Never raced.
Please email me if I can answer any further questions. I would be willing to offer a "buy it now" price if you would like to contact me through email. I will respond to intelligent offers and trade considerations. Please contact me if you would like to bid on this car and do not have a PayPal account.
I can be reached directly at 828.713.9025
I WOULD CONSIDER AN INTERESTING TRADE
Toyota Supra for Sale
- 1994 toyota supra
- 1987 toyota supra base hatchback 2-door 3.0l(US $3,500.00)
- 1989 toyota supra targa roof california rust free very clean car
- 1989 supra turbo targa 95k jdm 7m-gte no reserve rare color auto original miles
- Abflug s900 supra
- Targa sunroof mint condition & drives perfect- original(US $7,495.00)
Auto Services in North Carolina
Z-Mech Auto ★★★★★
Xtreme Detail ★★★★★
United Muffler Shop ★★★★★
Trotter Auto Glass Plus ★★★★★
Auto blogTue, 18 Nov 2014
Wed, 12 Feb 2014
"Residual value is important for automakers and consumers because it's a complete indicator of the vehicle's future value." - Larry Dominique
Toyota and Land Rover took home the top brand honors in ALG's 2015 Residual Value Awards, which will be presented this week at the Los Angeles Auto Show.
For the first time since 1998, J.D. Power and Associates says its data shows that the average number of problems per 100 cars has increased. The finding is the result of the firm's much-touted annual Vehicle Dependability Study, which charts incidents of problems in new vehicle purchases over three years from 41,000 respondents.
Looking at first-owner cars from the 2011 model year, the study found an average of 133 problems per 100 cars (PP100, for short), up 6 percent from 126 PP100 in last year's study, which covered 2010 model-year vehicles. Disturbingly, the bulk of the increase is being attributed to engine and transmission problems, with a 6 PP100 boost.
Interestingly, JDP notes that "the decline in quality is particularly acute for vehicles with four-cylinder engines, where problem levels increase by nearly 10 PP100." Its findings also noticed that large diesel engines also tended to be more problematic than most five- and six-cylinder engines.
Toyota executives say the company's primary focus is on safety. At least for the time being, that means the company won't pursue development of a driverless car.
Speaking at the company's advanced safety seminar in Ypsilanti, MI, Thursday morning, Seigo Kuzumaki, Toyota's deputy chief safety technology officer, said that Toyota envisions a future driving environment that optimizes the best of both humans and computers, not choosing one over the other.
"Toyota's main objective is safety, so it will not be developing a driverless car." - Seigo Kuzumaki