1979 Firebird Pontiac Trans Am - 10th Anniversary Edition on 2040-cars
Clayton, California, United States
For Sale By:Private Seller
Number of Cylinders: V8
Model: Trans Am
Trim: Anniversary Edition
Options: Leather Seats
Drive Type: 4-speed
Power Options: Air Conditioning, Power Locks, Power Windows
Exterior Color: Silver
Interior Color: silver
Reposted, buyer unable to come up with funds. Low reserve less than $20K
WOW! This is an unbelievable find.
Offered for sale is a one owner 1979 tenth Anniversary Edition Firebird Pontiac Trans Am with an incredibly low 22K original miles.
This car is a numbers matching factory four hundred 4-speed purchased new in Arizona and loaded with all the options.
It has all the things you would expect in this timeless beauty, air, power windows, t-tops, 10th anniversary package.
The radio has been upgraded, but I have the original. The tires were just replaced with original Goodyear poly-steel tires. This car was in dry/dark storage for the last 17 years, see photos of condition when found.
It is an original, numbers matching, unrestored, unmolested classic American muscle car.
That's right! This car is a head turner and she still runs and drives excellent.
Only 7,500 hundred of these cars were built. This car is truly a rare find. There may never be another chance like this!
Private party sale, not a dealer. There are still some disclaimers, though.
The car has no title. It has not been registered or smogged since 1996. The car had some minor damage to the right front fender, which resulted in a salvaged title. There is no evidence of the incident. I have the appropriate registration forms and parts (not on the car) for California smog certification. This car is in excellent condition. Power antenna is not operational and air conditioning is not cold.
1. By placing a bid you are entering into a legally binding contract and are committed to purchasing the vehicle described above. The details of this commitment are further outlined in the eBay User Agreement.
2. This seller reserves the right to end this auction early or to cancel bids solely at my discretion and shall not be held liable for any such cancellation.
3. The winning bidder is required to contact me within 24 hours after the close of the auction to finalize the details of the transaction.
4. A $1,000 non-refundable deposit is required within 24 hours after the close of the auction. If this deposit is not received, the vehicle may be made available to the next highest bidder or another qualified buyer on a first come, first served basis.
5. Payment in full is required within 7 days of the close of the auction. If payment is not received the deposit will be retained and the vehicle may be made available to the next highest bidder or another qualified buyer on a first come, first served basis.
6. I have represented this vehicle to the best of my ability. Prospective bidders are encouraged to contact me for additional information or to ask any questions. I am in California. You are welcome to have the car inspected.
8. This vehicle is being sold "AS IS"and has no warranties expressed or implied. All pre-owned vehicles, regardless of age, mileage, or manufacturer are subject to cosmetic wear and mechanical failure.
9. Winning bidder price does not include shipping, state of local tax, title, or registration fees. It is the purchaser's responsibility to pay these fees to the appropriate agency within the time required by your state of residence
10. Acceptable payment is wire transfer or counter credit at my financial institution only. I will not accept any other form of payment.
11. Winning bidder is completely responsible for any shipping of the vehicle. I am flexible and can work with the company you hire to expedite shipping.
Good Luck! Congratulations, to who ever wins the auction on this one!
Pontiac Trans Am for Sale
- 1987 pontiac trans am(US $3,495.00)
- 2002 pontiac firebird trans am ws6
- 1977 pontiac trans am 6.6 w-72 400, auto, tilt, a/c, pwr windows, cruise control(US $16,900.00)
- 1988 pontiac trans am gta "notch back" only 624 made only in 1988
- 1984 trans am knight rider convertible(US $25,000.00)
- 1981 pontiac trans am recaro pace car 1 of 2000 34,717. miles awesome condition
Auto Services in California
Westside Auto Repair ★★★★★
West Coast Auto Body ★★★★★
Webb`s Auto & Truck ★★★★★
VRC Auto Repair ★★★★★
Visions Automotive Glass ★★★★★
Auto blogThu, 06 Feb 2014
We'll be honest: the actual cars in Jerry Seinfeld's hit internet series, Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee, typically take a back seat to the celebrities in the front row. Seinfeld usually throws in a few lines about his classic wheels in the first minute or so, and then moves on to the important business of sprightly conversation and pithy one-liners. It's great.
This time around, with legendary motormouth Howard Stern riding shotgun, the 1969 Pontiac GTO Judge that might have been a co-star, gets forgotten about almost completely. Instead, Stern spends a tremendous amount of screen time extolling the virtues of his therapy sessions, attempts to dive into Seinfeld's prowess as a lover and generally makes a nuisance of himself. Pretty much to plan, then.
Scroll below to hear Howard accuse Jerry of acting like Jesus, just before declaring himself the greatest radio personality in the history of the business.
General Motors today announced a truly massive recall covering some 8.4 million vehicles in North America. Most significantly, 8.2 million examples of the affected vehicles are being called back due to "unintended ignition key rotation," though GM spokesperson Alan Adler tells Autoblog that this issue is not like the infamous Chevy Cobalt ignition switch fiasco.
For the sake of perspective, translated to US population, this total recall figure would equal a car for each resident of New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Montana, Delaware, South Dakota, Alaska, North Dakota, the District of Columbia, Vermont and Wyoming. Combined. Here's how it all breaks down:
7,610,862 vehicles in North America being recalled for unintended ignition key rotation. 6,805,679 are in the United States.
General Motors has another spate of recalls to announce. This time they cover 312,280 vehicles worldwide, including 269,041 of in the US, in a total of six campaigns. In 2014, the automaker has recalled 29,079,765 vehicles worldwide, with 25,754,356 of those in the US.
The largest among them covers 215,243 units of the Saturn Vue from 2002-2004 model years worldwide, 202,115 in the US. It's possible for the for the key to be removed even when the ignition isn't in the OFF position. The company knows of two crashes and one injury caused by this problem. Dealers are checking the parts and replacing the ignition cylinder and key set, if necessary.
Next is 72,826 models worldwide (48,059 vehicles in the US) of the 2013 Cadillac ATS four-door sedan, 2013 Buick Encore and 2013 Chevy Trax in Canada. It's possible that the for lap belt pretensioner to retract but not to lock, which could increase occupant movement during a crash. Both front, outboard lap belt pretensioners are being replaced, and a stop-sale is in effect on unsold models until the problem is repaired. There are no known crashes or injuries, though.