2004 Nissan Xterra Xe Sport Utility 4-door 3.3l on 2040-cars
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Engine:3.3L 3275CC V6 GAS SOHC Naturally Aspirated
Fuel Type:GAS
Body Type:Sport Utility
Transmission:Automatic
Make: Nissan
Options: 4-Wheel Drive, CD Player
Model: Xterra
Safety Features: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag
Trim: XE Sport Utility 4-Door
Power Options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
Drive Type: 4WD
Sub Model: XE
Mileage: 112,099
Exterior Color: Silver
Number of Cylinders: 6
Interior Color: Gray
Nissan Xterra for Sale
2004 nissan xterra xe 3.3l v6 4x4 85k miles clean car fax!(US $9,977.00)
2012 nissan xterra pro-4x 6 speed manual off road package(US $28,000.00)
Xe suv 3.3l cd 4x4 tires - front all-season tires - rear all-season steel wheels(US $9,000.00)
2007 nissan xterra 2wd 4dr auto s
08 suv 4.0l automatic low miles keyless entry cd child safety locks bucket seats
2009 nissan xterra v6 auto side steps roof rack 51k mi texas direct auto(US $17,980.00)
Auto Services in Illinois
Waukegan-Gurnee Auto Body ★★★★★
Walker Tire & Exhaust ★★★★★
Twin City Upholstery ★★★★★
Tuffy Auto Service Centers ★★★★★
Top Line ★★★★★
Top Gun Red ★★★★★
Auto blog
Carlos Ghosn's arrest casts doubt on future of Renault-Nissan alliance
Tue, Nov 20 2018For years, France's Renault and Japan's Nissan struggled to make money in the global auto business. Then came Carlos Ghosn, a Renault executive who helped to orchestrate an unprecedented transcontinental alliance, combining parts of both companies to share engineering and technology costs. Now Ghosn's arrest in Japan for alleged financial improprieties at Nissan could put the nearly 20-year-old alliance in jeopardy. Ghosn, 64, born in Brazil, schooled in France and of Lebanese heritage, is set to be ousted this week from his spot as Nissan chairman. He could also lose his roles as CEO and chairman of Renault, threatening the alliance formed in 1999 that's now selling more than 10 million automobiles a year. He's been "the glue that holds Renault and Nissan together," Bernstein analyst Max Warburton wrote in a note to investors. "It is hard not to conclude that there may be a gulf opening up between Renault and Nissan." In fact, Nissan's investigation into alleged misconduct by Ghosn is expanding to include Renault-Nissan finances, sources told Reuters — in a further sign that Nissan may seek to loosen its French parent's hold on their global carmaking alliance. Nissan told Renault's board on Monday it had evidence of potential wrongdoing at Renault-Nissan BV, the Dutch venture overseeing alliance operations under Renault's ultimate control, three people with knowledge of the matter said. Renault's board planned to meet Tuesday to discuss Ghosn's fate. "Carlos Ghosn is no longer in a position where he is capable of leading Renault," French Finance Minister Bruno Le Maire told France Info radio, calling on Renault's board to meet "in the coming hours" to set up an interim management structure. The French government owns 15 percent in Renault and has a say in its operations. Nissan's board is to meet Thursday to consider Ghosn's fate. Nissan has said it will dismiss Ghosn after he was arrested for allegedly abusing company funds and misreporting his income. That opens up a leadership void at the entire alliance, for which Ghosn officially still serves as CEO and chairman. Ghosn added Mitsubishi to the alliance two years ago after the tiny automaker was caught in a gas-mileage cheating scandal. Renault owns 43.4 percent of Nissan, which owns 15 percent of Renault, with no voting rights in a partnership that began in 1999. Since 2016, Nissan has held a 34 percent controlling stake in Mitsubishi Motor Corp.
Mercedes and Infiniti confirm joint production in Mexico [w/video]
Mon, 30 Jun 2014It's official, folks: After initial reports last week indicated that Mercedes-Benz was preparing to begin assembly at the Nissan plant in Aguascalientes, Mexico, the two parent companies have announced just that. Only instead of using the existing Nissan plant at the site (in operation since 1992), Daimler and the Renault-Nissan Alliance have announced a joint venture to build a new one alongside it.
The latest stage in the growing French-German-Japanese collaboration is part of a new collaboration that will see Infiniti and Mercedes jointly develop and build a line of compact premium vehicles, with the first Infiniti models set to roll off the assembly line in 2017 and the first Benzes to follow a year later. Neither party announced exactly which models that would encompass, but Mercedes already has a robust line of small vehicles (including the A-Class, B-Class, CLA and GLA), and Infiniti has long been toying with the idea of slotting in something smaller below the Q50.
The billion-euro project, split evenly between the two industrial giants, is set to create 5,700 new jobs in Mexico. In addition to the Aguascalientes project, Infiniti and Mercedes are also undertaking joint production of four-cylinder engines (initially for the C-Class and Q50) in Decherd, Tennessee, from which they will be exported around the world. By the time the new factory in Mexico reaches full capacity in 2021, it will have the capability to produce 300,000 vehicles annually. That's on top of the 850,000 vehicles the existing facility is capable of handling.
Some NY cabs could avoid hybrid ban
Fri, 05 Apr 2013The Nissan NV200 is having a rough go of it as New York City's Taxi of Tomorrow. The Greater New York Taxi Association wants the van banned on the grounds that it isn't a hybrid, and has gone so far as to sue the city to keep the NV200 out of taxi fleets. According to The New York Times, the city has responded by proposing to allow taxi drivers to use certain hybrid vehicles. The Taxi and Limousine Commission's proposal would allow any vehicle with an interior volume of 138 cubic feet or more. Unfortunately, that excludes nearly every machine that isn't the size of the NV200.
Technically, Nissan is working on a hybrid version of the Taxi of Tomorrow, but it may be years before that model hits the streets, and the Greater New York Taxi Association isn't satisfied with the city's offer. In a statement, the Association said, "These rules look like they have been created to short-circuit the litigation. We do not consider this to be a serious proposal."

