2000 Nissan Xterra Se Sport Utility 4-door 3.3l on 2040-cars
Sugar Land, Texas, United States
Engine:3.3L 3275CC V6 GAS SOHC Naturally Aspirated
Transmission:Automatic
Vehicle Title:Clear
Body Type:Sport Utility
Make: Nissan
Mileage: 177,000
Model: Xterra
Exterior Color: White
Trim: SE Sport Utility 4-Door
Interior Color: Gray
Drive Type: 4WD
Warranty: Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty
Number of Cylinders: 6
GREAT NISSAN XTERRA FOR SALE BY OWNER
Nissan Xterra for Sale
2000 nissan xterra se 4x4 sport utility 4-door 3.3l(US $3,200.00)
2011 nissan xterra s sport utility 4-door 4.0l still under warranty(US $18,500.00)
We finance! automatic a/c full power alloys cd roof rack unbeatable deal!(US $9,900.00)
2010 nissan xterra s sport utility 4-door 4.0l(US $18,499.00)
2000 nissan xterra se sport utility 4-door 3.3l(US $2,500.00)
2002 nissan x-terra se clean car fax best price must see!(US $6,975.00)
Auto Services in Texas
Z`s Auto & Muffler No 5 ★★★★★
Wright Touch Mobile Oil & Lube ★★★★★
Worwind Automotive Repair ★★★★★
V T Auto Repair ★★★★★
Tyler Ford ★★★★★
Triple A Autosale ★★★★★
Auto blog
Carlos Ghosn to make first public appearance in seven weeks on Tuesday
Sat, Jan 5 2019Ousted Nissan chairman Carlos Ghosn is set to make his first public appearance in seven weeks at a Tokyo court on Tuesday after he requested an open hearing to hear the reason for his continued detention. Ghosn has been held in a detention center since his Nov. 19 arrest on allegations of financial misconduct, which was followed by re-arrests over further allegations. The hearing will take place at 10:30 local time (0130 GMT) on Jan. 8, the Tokyo District Court said on Friday. The reason behind the timing of Ghosn's request was not clear. Earlier this week, the court approved an extension to Ghosn's detention until Jan. 11, after re-arrest by prosecutors who accuse him of aggravated breach of trust in transferring personal investment losses to Nissan. Those allegations center on the use of company funds to pay a Saudi businessman who is believed to have helped him out of financial difficulties, sources said last week. According to an article from The New York Times, Ghosn and his family assert that he is innocent. In remarks Ghosn made while under detention in Japan, he is reported to have said through his lawyer, "I want to have my position heard and restore my honor in court." Former Nissan executive Greg Kelly, who has been charged with conspiring to under-report Ghosn's income, has been released on bail after the court ruled against extending his detention while he awaits trial. Ghosn's arrest was followed by his removal from roles at Nissan and Mitsubishi. The case has rocked the auto industry and strained Nissan's ties with French partner Renault where Ghosn still remains chairman and chief executive. Renault has launched a search for an interim chief to fill Ghosn's roll at the French company as he deals with these legal cases in Japan. The arrest has also put some of the practices of Japan's criminal justice system under international scrutiny, including keeping suspects in detention for long periods and prohibiting defense lawyers from being present during interrogations. (Reuters contributed to this report.)Related Video:
Dacia Duster to spawn inexpensive Nissan Terrano, will we get it?
Sat, 08 Jun 2013When going to overseas auto shows, one can't help but spend an inordinate amount of time eyeballing forbidden automotive fruit. It's often of the seriously rare, criminally powerful and six- or seven-digit variety. But more often than one might think, the genuinely affordable overseas hero makes us swoon, too. So it is with the Dacia/Renault Duster, the cheap-as-chips, hard-wearing utility vehicle. We've often thought that its basic, rugged charms would play well in the US if saddled with a low enough price tag, but we've never seen much of a window for that to actually come true.
But now, Autocar India is reporting that Nissan will flex its alliance with Renault to spin off a Duster of its own, one that exhumes the Terrano nameplate, a moniker once used for overseas versions of the first- and second-generation Pathfinder. The new model will feature unique sheetmetal to give it a familial look, but the interior will be the same, and we expect the same goes for the powertrain, meaning there will be a range of gasoline and diesel four-cylinder engines with both manual and automatic gearboxes and front- or all-wheel drive.
So, does that mean we'll get a Nissan version of the Duster-based Terrano to call our own? Sadly, almost certainly not. Company spokesman Dan Bedore tells Autoblog flatly, "There are no plans to bring this model to the US." Bummer. Even if it isn't ultimately as capable as the larger, long-in-the-tooth Xterra (it's more on par with the now departed Canadian-market X-Trail), we think the Duster's archetypal SUV looks and low cost barrier would win it plenty of fans in our market. Our guess is that redesigning the model to meet US regulations (crash, emissions, lighting, etc.) would be prohibitively expensive, and the Dacia/Renault model is built in some pretty distant facilities - Brazil, India, Romania and Russia among them - making the business case harder still.
Nissan VP suggests next Z will offer multiple engines
Thu, Dec 4 2014Roel de Vries, the corporate vice president and global head of marketing and brand strategy for Nissan, told Australia's CarAdvice that as far as he's concerned, any engine in the 370Z "[needs] to deliver on what the car stands for and if the 370Z stands for real performance and real driving I think it doesn't need a V6 to do that." At first read, it could look like de Vries is softening us up for a next-generation Z that doesn't come with a V6, a move that would disappoint a lot of the coupe's fans. Or, what if de Vries was actually getting us ready for a Z with multiple engine options, instead of only a V6, in order to expand its global appeal? That appeared to be the gist of his comments, the exec saying that they couldn't sell a V6-engined Z in Europe, but even if they offer a four-cylinder there, the V6 could live on because, "why should we give it up?" With the coupe's current name a factor of the 3.7-liter displacement of it's V6, though, what is the future for a car with several engine options? Said de Vries, "We [will] definitely keep the Z name, but when we did 350 to 370 it was because of the capacity, but who says the next-generation doesn't have three engines and its not just called Z?" This kind of talk has been going on all year, the real question being how many engines will the car get and what's the endgame. At the beginning of the year, ex product chief Andy Palmer said the car codenamed Z35 would use a "downsized four-cylinder turbocharged engine." In August, Motor Trend reported that the next Z would offer "a mixture of smaller but powerful engines," including a hybrid, but that a V6 would remain the headliner. Two weeks later, MT said that Nissan wanted to transition customers from the naturally aspirated V6 to a turbocharged four-cylinder with the same power, eventually, but would begin with both on the menu. Parallel to that are Shiro Nakamura's out-loud musings about how to merge the next Z and the IDx concepts into "a more affordable, more approachable sports car." The answers, whatever they are, will be a big deal for the brand.
