6 Six Speed Manual Low Miles Sedan Clean Cloth Sunroof Power Locks & Windows on 2040-cars
Puyallup, Washington, United States
Nissan Sentra for Sale
We finance! 2011 2.0 sr used certified 2l i4 16v automatic fwd sedan auxiliary
2002 nissan sentra gxe sedan 4-door 1.8l(US $4,395.00)
2006 nissan sentra 84000 miles runs great 1 owner in the same family(US $6,500.00)
2001 nissan sentra(US $1,000.00)
2011 nissan sentra 2.0 automatic blue fully serviced clean 2-owner loaded wow(US $9,800.00)
2002 nissan sentra gxe nice! 56xxx orig miles! one owner! 60+ photos! must see!
Auto Services in Washington
Wayne`s Service Center ★★★★★
Wagley Creek Automotive ★★★★★
Tri-Cities Battery & Tire Pros ★★★★★
Trailer Town ★★★★★
Systems Unlimited ★★★★★
Steve`s Moss Bay Repair & Towing ★★★★★
Auto blog
Renault and Nissan are among the businesses affected by massive ransomeware attack
Sun, May 14 2017SINGAPORE/TORONTO, May 14 (Reuters) - Technical staff scrambled on Sunday to patch computers and restore infected ones, amid fears that the ransomware worm that stopped car factories, hospitals, shops and schools could wreak fresh havoc on Monday when employees log back on. Cybersecurity experts said the spread of the virus dubbed WannaCry - "ransomware" which locked up more than 200,000 computers - had slowed, but the respite might only be brief. New versions of the worm are expected, they said, and the extent of the damage from Friday's attack remains unclear. Infected computers appear to largely be out-of-date devices that organizations deemed not worth the price of upgrading or, in some cases, machines involved in manufacturing or hospital functions that proved too difficult to patch without possibly disrupting crucial operations, security experts said. Marin Ivezic, cybersecurity partner at PwC, said that some clients had been "working around the clock since the story broke" to restore systems and install software updates, or patches, or restore systems from backups. Microsoft released patches last month and on Friday to fix a vulnerability that allowed the worm to spread across networks, a rare and powerful feature that caused infections to surge on Friday. Code for exploiting that bug, which is known as "Eternal Blue," was released on the internet in March by a hacking group known as the Shadow Brokers. The group claimed it was stolen from a repository of National Security Agency hacking tools. The agency has not responded to requests for comment. Hong Kong-based Ivezic said that the ransomware was forcing some more "mature" clients affected by the worm to abandon their usual cautious testing of patches "to do unscheduled downtime and urgent patching, which is causing some inconvenience." He declined to identify which clients had been affected. The head of the European Union police agency said on Sunday the cyber assault hit 200,000 victims in at least 150 countries and that number will grow when people return to work on Monday. "The global reach is unprecedented ... and those victims, many of those will be businesses, including large corporations," Europol Director Rob Wainwright told Britain's ITV. "At the moment, we are in the face of an escalating threat. The numbers are going up, I am worried about how the numbers will continue to grow when people go to work and turn (on) their machines on Monday morning." MONDAY MORNING RUSH?
Carlos Ghosn: What misconduct is he accused of?
Tue, Nov 20 2018TOKYO — Japan was shocked by news that Nissan Motor Co. Chairman Carlos Ghosn, who was widely respected for rescuing the carmaker from near bankruptcy, was arrested on Monday for alleged financial misconduct. Nissan said that Ghosn, who is also chairman and CEO of Renault and chairman of Mitsubishi Motors, would be fired from his post as Nissan chairman on Thursday. What is Carlos Ghosn accused of? Nissan CEO Hiroto Saikawa told a packed press conference on Monday night that the company had found that Ghosn had been using corporate money for personal purposes and under-reporting his income for years in official company filings to the Tokyo Stock Exchange. Another board member, Greg Kelly, was also deeply involved in the misconduct, Nissan said. Saikawa said he couldn't elaborate as the cases are being investigated by prosecutors, who have declined to comment. Prosecutors said that Ghosn and Kelly conspired to understate Ghosn's compensation over five years starting in fiscal 2010 as being about half of the actual 9.998 billion yen ($88.9 million). Public broadcaster NHK said Nissan paid billions of yen to buy and renovate homes for Ghosn in Rio, Beirut, Paris and Amsterdam, citing unnamed sources. The properties had no business purpose and were not listed as benefits in TSE filings, NHK said. Ghosn, 64, has not been formally charged. The Asahi newspaper reported that he and Kelly had submitted to prosecutors' questions after getting off a plane on Monday afternoon at Tokyo's Haneda Airport. Saikawa confirmed they had been arrested. Ghosn and Kelly have not been seen since, and their exact whereabouts are not known. Suspects are typically taken to the Tokyo Detention Center, which is linked to the Tokyo District Public Prosecutors Office. How did this come to light? Nissan's Saikawa said Ghosn's alleged improprieties came to light through a whistleblower, after which the company began an internal investigation and informed prosecutors. Japanese media reports say the informant is a member of Nissan's legal department. The Asahi reported, without citing sources, that the informant gave the prosecutors information in a plea bargain, implying the person may have provided evidence in exchange for a lighter sentence. How much control did Carlos Ghosn have? After becoming CEO of struggling Nissan in 2001, Ghosn was hailed as the automaker's savior by implementing an aggressive cost-cutting plan.
Nissan Juke Nismo RS reveal confirmed by LA Auto Show
Thu, 10 Oct 2013With the LA Auto Show a little more than a month away, we're getting a good idea of which cars we'll be seeing there. Show organizers have issued a press release that names numerous debuts we've heard about already, and one that caught our eye as brand new: the Nissan Juke Nismo RS.
We first heard about the Juke Nismo RS last year, and reported news of track-focused handling upgrades as well as a boost in power to the tune of 270 horsepower - an increase of 73 hp over a standard Juke. There is still no definitive word as to what else the will come with the Nismo RS package.
In addition to the Juke, we hear that the Nismo brand will also help unveil a new concept vehicle for Nissan on the LA stage.
