Engine:2.0L I4 DOHC
For Sale By:Dealer
Fuel Type:Gasoline
Transmission:Automatic
Vehicle Title:Clean
VIN (Vehicle Identification Number): 3N1AB8CV1RY343734
Mileage: 5
Drive Type: FWD
Exterior Color: Gray
Interior Color: Gray
Make: Nissan
Manufacturer Exterior Color: Gray
Manufacturer Interior Color: Charcoal
Model: Sentra
Number of Cylinders: 4
Number of Doors: 4 Doors
Sub Model: SV 4dr Sedan
Trim: SV
Nissan Sentra for Sale
2019 nissan sentra s(US $14,453.00)
2021 nissan sentra sr(US $18,634.00)
2018 nissan sentra s sedan 4d(US $10,495.00)
2019 nissan sentra sv(US $11,900.00)
2019 nissan sentra sv sedan 4d(US $13,995.00)
2019 nissan sentra sv 4dr sedan(US $9,777.00)
Auto blog
Nissan will run pilot car-sharing program with two-seat concept EVs
Fri, Mar 27 2015Nissan is using a little car to test out possible solutions to a rather big problem. The Japanese automaker will start a car-sharing program this month using its New Mobility Concept two-seat electric vehicles, which is based on the Renault Twizy platform. The cars will be the foundation of a car-sharing network called the Ultra-Compact Mobility Certification System that will take place in Yokohama's Sakonyama Danchi District. Working with housing agency Urban Renaissance, Nissan says the New Mobility Concept vehicles are part of a "method for revitalizing urban and suburban areas." Indeed, instead of the cars being used for government agencies and utility programs, they'll be used by the general public to get around. The program kicks off this month and will run for one year. Other Nissan NMC vehicles were recently put into rental service in the town of Shikano, in the east of Tottori Prefecture, for tourism purposes, at a cost of about $10 an hour plus $12 for a training license. Nissan has been running various mobility programs using the car for the better part of two years. To get an idea how small the vehicles are, their length is about a foot shorter than a Smart ForTwo. We've got Nissan's press release below. Related Video: Nissan to Test Ultra-Compact EV in Yokohama Car Sharing Project - Yokohama's Sakonyama District will start a car-sharing trial run of the Ultra Compact Mobility Certification System using the Nissan New Mobility Concept two-passenger electric vehicle (EV) - YOKOHAMA, Japan (March 23, 2015)-Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. will conduct a local trial run of the Ultra-Compact Mobility Certification System, a car-sharing network for residents of the Sakonyama Danchi District in Yokohama City's Asahi Ward. Nissan will be collaborating with Urban Renaissance (UR), a semipublic housing agency associated with Kanagawa Prefecture's Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism's (MLIT) Kanto District Transport Bureau, to study the possibilities of using ultra-compact EVs as a method for revitalizing urban and suburban areas. This local test of the car-sharing network will be implemented from late March 2015 until the end of March 2016. The trial will assess the potential of ultra-compact electric vehicles as a catalyst in revitalizing large-scale, urban and suburban commuting methods, and will gauge the value of ultra-compact EVs as short-range modes of transport that can complement public transportation.
Renault gets a 'wake-up call' — a record $8.6 billion loss
Thu, Jul 30 2020PARIS — French carmaker Renault said it had been given a wake-up call on Thursday with a record net loss of 7.29 billion euros ($8.6 billion) in the first half of the year, inflicted by the COVID-19 crisis and troubles at its alliance partner Nissan. Global automakers have been hit hard by the coronavirus pandemic, which has shuttered factories and kept many customers away from car dealerships. But the Renault-Nissan alliance has been hit especially hard as it was already weakened by low margins and boardroom turmoil surrounding Carlos Ghosn, the architect of the alliance who was ousted in 2018. Renault shares were down 3.3% when trading opened in Paris. "Today's results will be a disturbing wake-up call," CEO Luca de Meo, the former Volkswagen executive who started at Renault this month, said on a call with analysts. "We are currently touching the bottom of a negative curve that started several years ago, and probably even earlier," de Meo added. "We are in a complex, difficult situation. We all are. But ... we were already, I would say, feverish. So for sure it is even harder for us." De Meo said the company would now double down on a previously announced turnaround plan, laying off thousands of workers, reducing the range of models, and improving cooperation between alliance partners on vehicle production. He said a team of 40 senior executives from across Renault was cloistered on the top floor of the company's headquarters in Boulogne-Billancourt near Paris, working on details of a strategic plan which will be presented in January at the latest. He said his focus would be pushing the Renault brands that can deliver profits — especially compact cars, SUV crossovers, and electric and hybrid vehicles — and shifting emphasis from volume to value. "We know what we need to do," de Meo said. "Better times are waiting at the end of this twisty road." Renault said group operating losses, factoring out the effect of Nissan's losses, reached 2 billion euros in the first half, compared with operating income of 1.5 billion last year. Sales slumped 34.9%, a result the company attributed mainly to the global COVID crisis and Renault burned through $6.38 billion in cash over the first half. Nissan Motor Co this week warned of a record $4.5 billion operating loss this year and its lowest sales in a decade. Its negative contribution accounted for 4.82 billion of Renault's net losses, the French firm said on Thursday.
North Carolina now charging $100-per-year EV road-use fee
Wed, Jan 15 2014Tobacco Road just got a little more expensive for drivers of electric vehicles such as the Nissan Leaf and Tesla Model S. This year, North Carolina started instituting an annual $100 road-use fee for electric-vehicle drivers in order to close at least a little of the budgetary shortfall for road maintenance in the Tar Heel State, the News Observer reports. North Carolina legislators failed to green-light a hybrid-vehicle fee of $50 a year, which may have made a little more of a dent in the state's road funding. As it is, about 1,600 EVs are registered in North Carolina, meaning that the state will collect about $160,000 in such fees this year. And while some in the state are concerned that the fee could hurt EV adoption, others say it's fair because of the $7,500 in federal tax credits EV buyers get. Oh, and the fact that EV drivers don't pay gasoline taxes. Either way, the fees are a proverbial drop in the bucket, as North Carolina's transportation shortfall is estimated to average about $2 billion a year during the next three decades or so. Other states are starting to charge EV drivers a road-use fee as well. Last February, Washington State began instituting its own electric-vehicle fee of $100 per annum, and a number of other states are considering similar policies. News Source: News Observer via EV WorldImage Credit: Copyright 2014 Sebastian Blanco/AOL Government/Legal Green Nissan Electric north carolina











