2012 Nissan Sentra Sr Sedan 4-door 2.0l on 2040-cars
Paterson, New Jersey, United States
Transmission:Automatic
Vehicle Title:Salvage
Body Type:Sedan
Fuel Type:GAS
Year: 2012
Mileage: 18,680
Make: Nissan
Sub Model: SR
Model: Sentra
Exterior Color: Blue
Trim: SR Sedan 4-Door
Interior Color: Gray
Drive Type: FWD
Warranty: Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty
Number of Cylinders: 4
Options: Sunroof, CD Player
Safety Features: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag, Side Airbags
Number of Doors: 4
Power Options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
|
2012 NISSAN SENTRA SR Purchased from insurance company with rear end collision , rear bumper was replaced with brand new oem, rear truck was replaced with used one in the same color, left rear fender was repaired, already been inspected by the state of New Jersey and has New Jersey title ready to be register to a new owner. Key less entry, Navigation, Xm radio, alloy wheels. For more Info Call SAER 9735170908 Previous Salvage |
Nissan Sentra for Sale
2010 nissan sentra sl sedan 2.0l - lots of features(US $12,500.00)
2006 nissan sentra se-r spec v sedan 4-door 2.5l(US $6,500.00)
Nissan sentra se-r manual 4-door(US $3,712.00)
2007 nissan sentra 4-door. runs and drives great !! make offer !(US $6,200.00)
2013 nissan sentra sv - low miles - light hit - easy fix!
Nissan sentra 2006 102,000 miles blue(US $4,800.00)
Auto Services in New Jersey
Zp Auto Inc ★★★★★
World Automotive Transmissions II ★★★★★
Voorhees Auto Body ★★★★★
Vip Honda ★★★★★
Total Performance Incorporated ★★★★★
Tony`s Auto Service ★★★★★
Auto blog
France tries to dodge blame for blowing up FCA-Renault merger deal
Thu, Jun 6 2019PARIS — France sought to fend off a hail of criticism on Thursday after it was blamed for scuppering a $35 billion-plus merger between carmakers Fiat-Chrysler and Renault only 10 days after it was officially announced. Shares in Italian-American FCA and France's Renault fell sharply in early trading after FCA pulled out of talks, saying "the political conditions in France do not currently exist for such a combination to proceed successfully." French finance minister Bruno Le Maire said the government, which has a 15% stake in Renault, had engaged constructively, but had not been prepared to back a deal without the endorsement of Renault's current alliance partner Nissan. Nissan had said it would abstain at a Renault board meeting to vote on the merger proposal. However, a source close to FCA played down the significance of Nissan's stance in the discussions, believing French President Emmanuel Macron was looking for a way out of the deal after coming under pressure at home. Context The FCA-Renault talks were conducted against the backdrop of a French public outcry over 1,044 layoffs at a General Electric factory. The U.S. company had promised to safeguard jobs there when it acquired France's Alstom in 2015. The collapse of the deal, which would have created the world's third-biggest carmaker behind Japan's Toyota and Germany's Volkswagen, revives questions about how both FCA and Renault will meet the challenges of costly investments in electric and self-driving cars on their own. The merger had aimed to achieve 5 billion euros ($5.6 billion) in annual synergies, with FCA gaining access to Renault's and Nissan's superior electric drive technology and the French firm getting a share of FCA's lucrative Jeep and Ram brands. FCA has long been looking for a merger partner, and some analysts say its search for a deal is becoming more urgent as it is ill-prepared for tougher new regulations on emissions. It previously held unsuccessful talks with Peugeot maker PSA Group, in which the French state also owns a stake. French budget minister Gerald Darmanin said the door should not be closed on the possibility of a deal with Renault, adding Paris would be happy to re-examine any new proposal from FCA. "Talks could resume at some time in the future," he told FranceInfo radio.
Carlos Ghosn's son predicts surprises at ex-Nissan chief's day in court
Mon, Jan 7 2019PARIS — The son of former Nissan chairman Carlos Ghosn said in an interview published Sunday that people will be surprised when his father, detained since Nov. 19 for allegedly falsifying financial reports, recounts his version of events to a Tokyo court on Tuesday. Anthony Ghosn, 24, told France's Journal du Dimanche that his father — who will remain detained until at least Jan. 11 — will get 10 minutes to talk at the hearing, being held at his own request. "For the first time, he can talk about his version of the allegations against him," Anthony Ghosn said in the interview with the weekly paper Journal du Dimanche. "I think everyone will be rather surprised hearing his version of the story. Until now, we've only heard the accusers." The son has no direct contact with his father, and gets information via lawyers. He said his father, who for decades was a revered figure in the global auto industry, has lost about 10 kilograms (22 pounds) eating three bowls of rice daily, but he reads books and "he resists." Ghosn refuses to cave in, said his son, contending that he would be freed from detention if he admitted guilt to the prosecutor. "But for seven weeks, his decision has been quite clear ... He won't give in," Anthony Ghosn said, adding that he would be wearing prison clothes and handcuffs in court. Countering media portrayals, he insisted his father, a Brazilian-born Frenchman of Lebanese ancestry, is "not obsessed by money." "He always told us that money is but a means to help those you love, but not an end unto itself." Ghosn is charged with underreporting his pay by about 5 billion yen ($44 million) in 2011-2015, and faces a breach of trust allegation. He led Nissan Motor Co. for two decades and helped save the Japanese automaker from near bankruptcy. He remains head of France's Renault car company, which owns 43 percent of Nissan. Another Nissan executive, Greg Kelly, was arrested on suspicion of collaborating with Ghosn on the underreporting of income and was freed Dec. 25 on 70 million yen ($635,600) bail after more than a month in detention.Related Video:
NA auto output to reach 11-year peak
Thu, 13 Jun 2013According to Automotive News, automakers are expected to manufacture 16 million light vehicles in North America in 2013. That's up 500,000 units from last year and marks the largest number since 2002. The prediction comes courtesy of LMC Automotive and IHS Automotive, which point to the improving US economy as a bellwether for total production. LMC Automotive says North America will produce 16 million vehicles while IHS has a slightly more optimistic forecast of 16.1 million units. A total of seven automakers are slated to increase production on the continent this year. Nissan is set to see the largest jump at 20 percent over last year.
Volkswagen, meanwhile, is one of the only manufacturers predicted to scale back production. Analysts expect the German company's output to fall by 23 percent to 170,000 units, thanks in part to slow demand for the Volkswagen Passat and Jetta.
2040Cars.com © 2012-2025. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the 2040Cars User Agreement and Privacy Policy.
0.044 s, 7953 u














