2012 Nissan Sentra 2.0 Sr on 2040-cars
Long Island City, New York, United States
Engine:4
Fuel Type:Gasoline
For Sale By:Dealer
Transmission:Automatic
Body Type:Sedan
Warranty: Vehicle has an existing warranty
Model: Sentra
Mileage: 26,662
Sub Model: 2.0 SR
Disability Equipped: No
Exterior Color: Silver
Doors: 4
Drive Train: Front Wheel Drive
Nissan Sentra for Sale
2006 nissan sentra special edition-only 26,004 orig miles-best on ebay(US $9,900.00)
Se-r, b-13, 2.0 twin cam sr20de 4 cylinder. 5-speed, a/c, great mpg, runs strong(US $2,500.00)
Keyless entry factory warranty low miles convience package off lease only(US $12,999.00)
2003 nissan sentra se-r spec v sedan 4-door 2.5l(US $4,600.00)
Automatic alloy wheels cd player factory warranty cruise control off lease only(US $11,999.00)
12 nissan sentra s sedan auto rear spoiler aux port great mpgs priced to sell(US $12,999.00)
Auto Services in New York
Wheeler`s Collision Service ★★★★★
Vogel`s Collision Svc ★★★★★
Village Automotive Center ★★★★★
Vail Automotive Inc ★★★★★
Turbine Tech Torque Converters ★★★★★
Top Line Auto Glass ★★★★★
Auto blog
Nissan 370Z Nismo races man in wingsuit
Tue, 01 Oct 2013For its latest ad, Nissan brought together a racecar driver in a 370Z Nismo, a BASE jumper in a wingsuit and a Juke crossover with three computer screens to the Susten Pass in the Swiss Alps. As odd as the combination sounds, the ingredients come together quite nicely for an action-packed display of man versus machine in a race to the end of the pass.
No, the Juke didn't race. Nissan left that to 2012 Nissan GT Academy Champion Peter Pyzera in the 370Z, who diced his way down the windy mountain pass. Pyzera faced renowned BASE jumper Dave Barlia in the wingsuit, who jumped off a cliff and relied merely on gravity and lift to rocket down the side of the mountain.
The Juke we mentioned earlier, known as the JukeRide, played an important role in the event, but you'll have to find out by watching the set of videos we provided below, which includes the commercial and behind-the-scenes footage. If you like what you see, rejoice; Nissan says there will be more short films like this to showcase its Nismo cars and athletes.
Tokyo court rejects Carlos Ghosn's bail request
Tue, Jan 22 2019TOKYO — A Tokyo court rejected former Nissan chairman Carlos Ghosn's latest request for bail on Tuesday, more than two months after his arrest. A statement from the Tokyo District Court announcing its decision gave no explanation for prolonging a detention of the 64-year-old executive, which has drawn international scrutiny of Japan's justice system. Ghosn had promised to wear an electronic monitoring ankle bracelet, give up his passport and pay for security guards approved by prosecutors in his latest attempt to gain release from a Tokyo detention center. His family said they will appeal. Ghosn has been in custody since Nov. 19. He had a bail hearing Monday. A Tokyo court rejected an earlier request for bail last week. Ghosn, who led Nissan Motor Co. for two decades, has been charged with falsifying financial reports in underreporting his compensation from Nissan over eight years, and with breach of trust, centering on allegations Ghosn had Nissan temporarily shoulder his personal investment losses and pay a Saudi businessman. Ghosn has said he is innocent, explaining that the alleged compensation was never decided, Nissan didn't suffer losses and the payment was for legitimate services. His wife, Carole Ghosn, appealed for his release through Human Rights Watch earlier this month, saying Ghosn's treatment has been harsh and unfair. Her views echo widespread criticism of Japan's criminal justice system both inside and outside Japan. Suspects who insist they are innocent get held longer. Suspects are held in a cell and routinely grilled daily by investigators without a lawyer present, although lawyers are allowed to visit. Ghosn's lawyer Motonari Ohtsuru has acknowledged Ghosn's release may not come until the trial, which may be six months away. A date for the trial has not been set. Nissan officials say an internal investigation has found that Ghosn had schemes to hide his income and that he used company money and assets for personal gain. A special committee Nissan set up after Ghosn's arrest to strengthen governance held its first meeting Sunday. Seiichiro Nishioka, a former judge and co-chair, told reporters after the meeting that Ghosn had shown questionable ethics, and too much power within the company had been focused in one person. The committee's findings are due by late March. Ghosn's pay was long a sticking point in Japan, where executives generally get paid far less than their American and other Western counterparts.
2013 Nissan e-NV200 taxi will carry Catalunians quietly beginning next year
Thu, 12 Sep 2013The Nissan e-NV200, currently in the final phases of testing with FedEx fleets in various countries, will be getting more demanding cargo next year in Barcelona when it goes into service as a taxi. Unveiled at the Frankfurt Motor Show by Carlos Ghosn and with the mayor of Barcelona, Xavier Trias, in attendance, the e-NV200 is the van slightly reworked into a unique design and resting on a Leaf electric powertrain.
The NV200 van is built in Barcelona, and when the electric version goes into production there next year it will begin its public beta will as part of a set of initiatives the Spanish city has for zero-emissions transportation. Nissan will be helping with the build-out of infrastructure such as charging stations, while the city elders get to work on allocating privileges and special spaces for the e-NV200 taxi drivers.
After the Catalonian debut Nissan says the electric hauler will make its way to other parts of the world. Nothing's been said yet about whether it will join our combustion-engined NV200 taxis in New York. You can take a look at the fare-driven future in the high-res gallery above, and read more about it in the press release below.
