2010 Nissan Sentra Sr Sedan 4-door 2.0l 34 Mpg Good Gas Mileage Low Miles Fwd on 2040-cars
Butler, Pennsylvania, United States
Body Type:Sedan
Vehicle Title:Rebuilt, Rebuildable & Reconstructed
Engine:2.0L 1997CC 122Cu. In. l4 GAS DOHC Naturally Aspirated
Fuel Type:GAS
For Sale By:Private Seller
Make: Nissan
Model: Sentra
Warranty: Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty
Trim: SR Sedan 4-Door
Options: CD Player
Drive Type: FWD
Safety Features: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag
Mileage: 43,349
Power Options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
Sub Model: SR
Exterior Color: Silver
Disability Equipped: No
Interior Color: Gray
Number of Doors: 4
Number of Cylinders: 4
Nissan Sentra for Sale
2006 nissan sentra s sedan 4-door 1.8l
Excellent condition automatic power windows power door locks power mirrors cd
2010 nissan sentra s sedan 4-door 2.0l(US $8,900.00)
2010 nissan sentra 4dr sdn i4 cvt 2.0 sr alloys automatic rear spoiler cd
Rear spoiler alloy wheels cd player keyless entry low miles off lease only(US $13,999.00)
Leather low miles automatic factory warranty cd player off lease only(US $12,999.00)
Auto Services in Pennsylvania
Wright`s Garage ★★★★★
Williams, Roy ★★★★★
West Tenth Auto ★★★★★
West Industrial Tire ★★★★★
United Imports Inc ★★★★★
Toms Auto Works ★★★★★
Auto blog
Lebanon imposes travel ban on ex-Nissan boss Carlos Ghosn
Thu, Jan 9 2020BEIRUT — A Lebanese prosecutor imposed a travel ban on former Nissan boss Carlos Ghosn on Thursday, judicial sources said, after he was questioned over an Interpol warrant issued by Japan seeking his arrest on financial misconduct charges. Ghosn fled Japan to Lebanon, his childhood home, last month as he was awaiting trial on charges of under-reporting earnings, breach of trust and misappropriation of company funds, all of which he denies. The Lebanese judicial authorities also asked Japan for its file on Ghosn, including the charges against him, and will not question him again until the information is received, one of the sources said. Carlos Abou Jaoude, a Beirut-based lawyer for Ghosn, told Lebanese broadcaster MTV Ghosn was "very comfortable" with the proceedings in Beirut. "He is very comfortable with the path," Jaoude said, adding that Ghosn was also comfortable himself "especially after what he went through". The decision issued by the prosecutor, Judge Ghassan Ouiedat, requires Ghosn to keep the authorities informed of his place of residence, the judicial sources said. Ghosn would surrender his French passport to the Lebanese authorities later on Thursday, one of the sources said after the questioning, which took place at Beirut's Justice Palace, the headquarters of the judiciary. The Brazilian-born Ghosn said on Wednesday he had escaped to Lebanon to clear his name and was ready to stand trial anywhere he could get a fair hearing. Ghosn said he was ready to stay for a long time in Lebanon, which does not allow the extradition of its nationals, and a source close to the 65-year-old has said his legal team is pushing for him to be tried in the country. In addition to the Interpol warrant, Ghosn was also questioned over a formal legal complaint filed against him by a group of Lebanese lawyers who accuse him of "normalization" with Israel over a visit he made there in 2008. The prosecutor released him with the same condition, that he keep the authorities aware of his place of residence, the sources said. There was no immediate statement from the prosecutor's office. In his comments to MTV, Ghosn's lawyer Jaoude said a statement would be issued by Ghosn's team later. Ghosn said on Wednesday he had made the trip as a French citizen and an executive of Renault to sign a contract with a state-backed Israeli firm to sell electric vehicles, and had been obliged to go because the board had requested it.
Nissan commits to adding 'iconic' design after Cube killed off
Fri, 25 Jul 2014The Nissan Cube is on its way out here in the US and Canada. In a way, that's too bad, simply because the Cube's styling was nothing if not distinctive - much like the company's own Juke. However, the flame for uniquely styled models is indeed still burning over at Nissan.
We might never see an exact replacement for the Cube in the brand's lineup, but product planning boss Andy Palmer says that its retirement leaves a spot open in the Nissan lineup for something else. "To be clear, we will morph this space in our portfolio into something iconic," said Palmer to Automotive News. Unfortunately, he wouldn't hint at what that could mean.
However, his lack of suggestions makes it fun to speculate about what oddity could replace the Cube, especially since two of Nissan's more recent quirky concepts might have problems hitting the road. The Bladeglider is mired in Nissan and Deltawing Technologies' ongoing patent lawsuit. Alternatively, the retro-inspired IDx might be too expensive to build profitably. Still, this is the company that created both the (nearly dead) Murano CrossCabriolet and the very successful Juke; it can probably come up with something else delightfully weird.
Federal prosecutor fights bail for men accused of helping Carlos Ghosn escape
Tue, Jun 23 2020BOSTON — A U.S. prosecutor on Monday urged a judge to keep a former Green Beret and his son locked up as Japan prepares to formally seek their extradition on charges that they helped former Nissan boss Carlos Ghosn flee the East Asian country. Assistant U.S. Attorney Stephen Hassink argued during a virtual hearing that Michael Taylor and his son, Peter Taylor, have a "clear and present reason to flee" after being accused of helping Ghosn, who faces financial misconduct charges in Japan. "They're actually some of the best defendants that IÂ’m sure this court has seen positioned to actually succeed in that flight," Hassink said. He argued the men, who have been held without bail since being arrested in Massachusetts last month, helped smuggle Ghosn out of Japan in a box on Dec. 29, 2019. Ghosn then allegedly fled to Lebanon, his childhood home, which has no extradition treaty with Japan. Ghosn, Nissan's former chief executive, was charged with engaging in financial wrongdoing by understating his compensation in Nissan's financial statements. He denies wrongdoing. The Taylors' lawyers countered that had they wished to avoid prosecution they could have remained in Lebanon, where they were in January when Japan said it would seek their arrest, rather than return to Massachusetts. "If he's an expert of escape, he would not have returned to the United States," Robert Sheketoff, a lawyer for Michael Taylor, argued. He and other defense lawyers argued the case against their clients was flawed and that Michael Taylor, a U.S. Army Special Forces veteran and private security specialist, is at heightened risk of complications from COVID-19, which could spread in the jail. The hearing itself was held through a Zoom videoconference because of the coronavirus pandemic. U.S. Magistrate Judge Donald Cabell said he hoped to rule "as quickly as I can." Related Video:









