2007 Nissan Sentra S Sedan 4-door 2.0l 2007 on 2040-cars
Asheville, NC, United States
Body Type:Sedan
Vehicle Title:Clear
Engine:4 Cyl
Fuel Type:GAS
For Sale By:Private Seller
Number of Cylinders: 4
Make: Nissan
Model: Sentra
Trim: 2.0 S 4-dr
Options: CD Player
Drive Type: FWD
Safety Features: Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag, Side Airbags
Mileage: 94,888
Power Options: Air Conditioning, Power Locks, Power Windows
Exterior Color: Blue
Interior Color: Tan
2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 S for sale with 94,888 miles. In excellent condition - I have followed all the manufacturer's maintenance requirements - no mechanical problems, never had any touch ups or bodywork, requires no reconditioning, free of rust, 4 high quality tires bought 8 months ago with 80% tread remaining, front brakes replaced 4 months ago, clean title history, just passed safety and emission inspection, complete service records.
4-CL, FWD, Power Steering, Tilt Wheel, AM/FM stereo CD with MP3 Audio Jack, Manual 6-Spd, AC, Power windows and door locks, Dual and Side Airbags, generous interior room with huge trunk and fold down back seats, 31 MPG highway.
This is a sharp looking, zippy car that is fun to drive. It is very reliable. I have never broken down or had to replace anything that does not require regular maintenance. Most of the miles are from highway driving as I had a long daily commute. When I bought this car I planned on keeping it for 15+ years and have treated it with great care as the investment it was meant to be. But I am moving to Boston where I don't need a car at all. I have a bank loan so there is a lien on this vehicle. There will be a 3-5 day delay from payment to receipt of title.
Nissan Sentra for Sale
2003 nissan se-r spec v 6 speed nice quick super cheap ride(US $5,500.00)
1999 nissan sentra xe sedan 4-door 1.6l
2004 nissan sentra s sedan 4-door 1.8l(US $4,800.00)
4dr sdn i4 c 2.0l leather bluetooth cd 4 cylinder engine 4-wheel abs a/c
2012 nissan sentra special edition 21k no reserve salvage navigation sunroof
2009 nissan sentra s sedan 4-door 2.0l
Auto Services in North Carolina
Your Automotive Service Center ★★★★★
Whistle`s Body Shop ★★★★★
Village Motor Werks ★★★★★
Tyrolf Automotive ★★★★★
Turner Towing & Recovery ★★★★★
Triangle Auto & Truck Repair ★★★★★
Auto blog
Renault board names Ghosn stand-ins, as tensions with Nissan increase
Wed, Nov 21 2018PARIS/TOKYO — French carmaker Renault tapped its chief operating officer and a senior board member to fill in for embattled boss Carlos Ghosn, after an investigation by alliance partner Nissan led to his arrest on suspicion of financial misconduct. Thierry Bollore, Ghosn's operational second-in-command, will become deputy chief executive, while lead independent director Philippe Lagayette assumes the function of interim chairman, Renault said after a board meeting late on Tuesday. But the board refrained from firing Ghosn while awaiting more detail on the allegations — in a decision that could also buy more time for an accelerated, permanent succession process. "Mr. Ghosn, temporarily incapacitated, remains Chairman and Chief Executive Officer," Renault said in a statement. "During this period, the board will meet on a regular basis under the chairmanship of the lead independent director." Ghosn, one of the car industry's best-known leaders, was arrested on Monday after Nissan said he had engaged in years of wrongdoing, including personal use of company money and under-reported earnings. The Japanese company plans to remove him as chairman on Thursday. The French government, Renault's biggest shareholder, had begun to distance itself from Ghosn, calling for new interim leadership before the meeting, as the Japanese investigation expanded to include Renault-Nissan alliance finances. "Carlos Ghosn is no longer in a position where he is capable of leading Renault," Finance Minister Bruno Le Maire said earlier in the day. "Renault has been weakened, which makes it all the more necessary to act quickly." Statements by Le Maire, Renault and its board all echoed French preoccupations over the future of the alliance first articulated by President Emmanuel Macron within hours of Ghosn's arrest on Monday. Following talks between Le Maire and his Japanese counterpart Hiroshige Seko on Tuesday, the ministers reaffirmed their "shared wish to maintain this winning cooperation." But in a sign that Nissan may now seek to loosen its French parent's hold on the partnership, the Japanese company informed Renault it also had evidence of potential wrongdoing at Renault-Nissan BV, the Dutch venture overseeing alliance operations under Renault's ultimate control, three people with knowledge of the matter told Reuters.
Nissan CEO Saikawa admits he was overpaid, in policy violation
Thu, Sep 5 2019TOKYO — Nissan Motor Co was embroiled in another scandal over executive pay on Thursday after Chief Executive Hiroto Saikawa admitted to being overpaid in violation of internal procedures under a scheme designed by ousted Chairman Carlos Ghosn. An internal investigation found that Saikawa and other executives had received improper compensation, a source with knowledge of the matter told Reuters, raising doubts about Saikawa's pledge to improve governance in the wake of Ghosn's arrest last year for alleged financial misconduct. Saikawa apologized and vowed to return any improperly paid money as he admitted to Japanese reporters earlier on Thursday that he had wrongly received stock-related compensation under "a scheme of the Ghosn era." "I am deeply sorry for causing concern," Saikawa said, according to Jiji Press. In other comments reported by Kyodo news, Saikawa denied any direct role in the execution of a stock appreciation rights (SAR) scheme and said he thought "proper procedures" had been taken. The improper payments, including tens of millions of yen Saikawa received through the SAR scheme, were disclosed on Wednesday at a meeting of Nissan's audit committee, said the source who declined to be identified because the information is not public. Disciplinary action regarding the issue would be discussed at an upcoming board meeting, the source added. Nissan said in a statement that the findings from its probe including issues related to the share appreciation rights would be submitted to its board on Sept. 9. The company has been trying to strengthen governance, slash costs and boost flagging profitability amid persistent allegations of financial misconduct stemming from Ghosn's 20-year reign at Japan's second-biggest automaker. Ghosn is awaiting trial in Japan over charges including enriching himself at a cost of $5 million to Nissan. Kyodo reported that proceedings could start as early as March. He denies any wrongdoing and says he is the victim of a boardroom coup. Confidence in Saikawa had already been shaken by accusations he was too close to Ghosn, whose arrest in November rocked the global auto industry and exposed tensions in the automaking partnership between Nissan and Renault SA.
New allegations against Ghosn concern payments to Saudi businessman
Thu, Dec 27 2018BEIJING – Fresh misconduct allegations brought by Tokyo prosecutors against ousted Nissan Chairman Carlos Ghosn center on the use of company funds to pay a Saudi businessman who is believed to have helped him out of financial difficulties, two company sources with knowledge of the matter said. Prosecutors arrested Ghosn for a third time on Friday, accusing him of aggravated breach of trust in transferring personal investment losses to the automaker. The prosecutors' statement said they believe that around October 2008, Ghosn was trying to deal with losses on paper of 1.85 billion yen ($16.6 million) incurred on a swap contract he had with a bank which it did not name. A person helped arrange a letter of credit for Ghosn and a company run by the person later received $14.7 million in Nissan funds in four installments between 2009 and 2012, the statement said, adding that the payments were made in Ghosn's and the person's interests. "By doing so, (Ghosn) behaved in a way that breached trust, and inflicted damage on the property of Nissan," the statement said. The statement also said Ghosn had earlier sought to have Nissan shoulder the appraisal losses directly. According to the Nissan sources who have knowledge of the company's probe into its former chief, the person who helped Ghosn is Khaled Al-Juffali, vice chairman of one of Saudi Arabia's largest conglomerates, E. A. Juffali and Brothers, and a member of the board at the Saudi Arabian Monetary Authority. He is also majority owner of a company called Al-Dahana which owns half of a regional joint venture called Nissan Gulf with the other half held by a wholly owned unit of Nissan Motor. Sheikh Khaled Juffali has no comment on this subject, according to an emailed statement from E. A. Juffali and Brothers. Ghosn's Tokyo-based lawyer, Motonari Otsuru, was unavailable for comment on this article, according to a person who answered the phone at his law office. A representative for the Ghosn family declined to comment. Other media have said Ghosn has through a lawyer denied that he shifted losses to Nissan and has told investigators that the four payments were for legitimate business purposes, including a reward for handling problems at Nissan dealers in Saudi Arabia. Tokyo prosecutors declined to comment. Asked about Ghosn's reported comments, a Nissan spokesman said: "We cannot comment on matters related to Ghosn's arrest for breach of trust.











