2005 Nissan Sentra S Sedan 4-door 1.8l on 2040-cars
Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States
|
Nissan Sentra 2005
127K miles very good condition never gave me any problems VIN: 3N1CB51D45L474018 Year: 2005 Make: Nissan Model: Sentra Base / S, manual 5 speed Style/Body: Sedan 4D Class: Small Car - Economy Engine: 1.8L I4 EFI / SFI Owners: 1 5 Passenger Seating, AM/FM Stereo Radio, Air Conditioning, Clock, Dual Air Bags, Dual Mirrors, Power Steering, Rear Window Defroster. moving out of the country sale FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME SO YOU CAN CHECK IT BEFORE YOU BUY |
Nissan Sentra for Sale
2005 nissan sentra s sedan 4-door 1.8l
2003 nissan sentra gxe sedan 4-door 1.8l one owner(US $3,500.00)
2004 nissan sentra se-r spec v sedan 4-door 2.5l(US $6,200.00)
Sentra gxe runs smooth, gas saver no reserve nr high bidder wins
Nissan sentra 2002 special edition 6 speed 112.ooo millas(US $3,500.00)
2.0 s 2.0l cd front wheel drive power steering front disc/rear drum brakes a/c(US $13,250.00)
Auto Services in Michigan
Winners Auto Service Inc ★★★★★
Wally`s Garage ★★★★★
Vehicle Accessories ★★★★★
Vanderhaag Car Sales ★★★★★
Used Car Factory Inc ★★★★★
University Auto Care ★★★★★
Auto blog
Nissan Murano production fires up in America for first time [w/video]
Fri, 07 Nov 2014Production of the new, third-generation Nissan Murano has finally kicked off at the company's Canton, MS factory, marking not only the eighth vehicle built on the facility's lines, but also the first global product to be built there since it opened in 2003.
"The strategic investments that Nissan has made in Canton serve as a testament to the flexibility, efficiency and talent of our workforce and suppliers," said John Martin, Nissan's boss for manufacturing, supply chain management and purchasing. "In Canton, we build high-quality vehicles that compete and win globally, and the bold new Murano will build on that reputation."
The addition of Murano production, which joins Altima, Armada, Titan, Frontier, Xterra and NV, brought a further 1,300 jobs.
Carlos Ghosn changes to hotshot attorney and a new defense strategy
Wed, Feb 13 2019TOKYO — Carlos Ghosn's chief defense attorney Motonari Otsuru resigned and was replaced by a team that includes hotshot lawyer Junichiro Hironaka, in a change of strategy from the ousted Nissan Motor chairman three months after his arrest. Ghosn, Nissan's one-time savior, has been held in detention since his Nov. 19 arrest. He's been indicted and accused of under-reporting his salary and breach of trust. He has denied the charges. The once-feted auto executive hired Hiroshi Kawatsu as head of a new defense team, his office said on Wednesday. Hironaka, 73, has won several high profile cases, helping acquit senior lawmaker Ichiro Ozawa and senior bureaucrat Atsuko Muraki. Hiring Hironaka would mean a more aggressive legal strategy, said Nobuo Gohara, a former prosecutor. Otsuru previously led the special prosecutors' office that is now handling Ghosn's case. "Otsuru was miscast. He worked at the heart of the special prosecutors office so he was not someone who was going to go after them aggressively," Gohara said. "Hironaka is an experienced defense lawyer who has won a number of cases. He will mount a more thorough and aggressive defense." Otsuru's office confirmed his resignation in a statement, but gave no reason for the move. A second member of Ghosn's defense team, Masato Oshikubo, had quit, it said. Go Kondo, Ghosn's third defense lawyer, was unavailable for comment. Ghosn released a short statement thanking Otsuru for his team's "tireless and diligent work," and called him a "very capable and intelligent man and lawyer." The sudden change in attorneys comes ahead of the expected start of informal meetings with prosecutors and judges to discuss pretrial preparations, an indication that there will be no new charges against Ghosn. "As we begin the trial phase, I have decided to engage Hironaka-sensei as my legal counsel," Ghosn said, using an honorific suffix. "I look forward to defending myself vigorously, and this represents the beginning of the process of not only establishing my innocence but also shedding light on the circumstances that led to my unjust detention." Ghosn, 64, told the Nikkei newspaper last month that Nissan executives opposed to his plans for closer ties with automaking partner Renault SA had plotted to remove him. Ghosn was widely credited with rescuing Nissan from near-bankruptcy after he was brought over to Japan in 1999 by Renault after the French automaker bought a chunk of Nissan.
Datsun previews new budget sedan for Russia [w/video]
Thu, 13 Mar 2014Nobody does cars on the cheap quite like the Renault-Nissan Alliance. The former part of the equation already has its Dacia brand of cost-effective, no-frills vehicles that have become a favorite of Top Gear co-host James May, and last summer, the latter revived its Datsun nameplate for a budget brand of its own.
The reborn Datsun launched in India this past July with its Go hatchback, returned in September with the Go+ minivan and revealed the Redi-Go concept just last month. And now it's given us our first look at an upcoming budget sedan developed specifically for the Russian market.
The as-yet unnamed vehicle (which we'll bet will incorporate the word "go" into its nameplate somehow) is set to debut on April 4, where it will launch the Datsun brand in Russia. Few details are available at this point, but the low-cost sedan was designed in Japan to offer Russian drivers "an engaging driving experience, peace of mind ownership and accessibility at the right and transparent price, with a competitive Total Cost of Ownership."



