2011 Nissan Rogue S on 2040-cars
2173 South Woodland Blvd, DeLand, Florida, United States
Engine:2.5L I4 16V MPFI DOHC
Transmission:Automatic CVT
VIN (Vehicle Identification Number): JN8AS5MT3BW168185
Stock Num: Q4079B
Make: Nissan
Model: Rogue S
Year: 2011
Exterior Color: Unspecified
Options: Drive Type: FWD
Number of Doors: 4 Doors
Mileage: 70514
Please call us for more information. Our new state-of-the-art showroom is now open and ready to welcome you! We are a family-owned and operated dealership with a focus on exceeding your expectations before, during, and after the sale. We have been a FIVE-STAR dealership since 1993. GOOD LOOK - GOOD FEEL - GREAT DEAL Call Johalvy Thompson at 888-855-3104
Nissan Rogue for Sale
2013 nissan rogue s(US $18,993.00)
2009 nissan rogue sl(US $12,995.00)
2009 nissan rogue(US $13,068.00)
2012 nissan rogue sv(US $21,540.00)
2014 nissan rogue(US $27,835.00)
2014 nissan rogue sv(US $26,020.00)
Auto Services in Florida
Yokley`s Acdelco Car Care Ctr ★★★★★
Wing Motors Inc ★★★★★
Whitt Rentals ★★★★★
Weston Towing Co ★★★★★
VIP Car Wash ★★★★★
Vargas Tire Super Center ★★★★★
Auto blog
EZ-Charge program will get rolled out for all vehicles [UPDATE]
Wed, May 21 2014UPDATE: It appears that Chargepoint has pulled out of the program. It looks like a myriad of vehicles will be eligible for the single-card recharging program under NRG Energy's NRG eVgo division. The EZ-Charge platform that Nissan said last month would allow Leaf owners to use multiple vehicle recharging networks with a single card will soon be offered to other plug-in vehicles. eVgo will start sending out EZ-Charge cards this summer to various markets in Northern and Southern California and Texas as well as the Pacific Northwest, Phoenix, Nashville and Washington, DC. EZ-Charge uses a single card that is good for eVgo stations as well as stations within the ChargePoint, Blink and AeroVironment networks. It will debut in 10 EZ-Charge markets on July 1. By mid-2015, 15 more markets will be added. Nissan announced the 'No Charge to Charge' program last month at the New York Auto Show. Nissan said at the time that Leaf buyers would get two years of free charging, but individual charging sessions were limited to 30 minutes at CHAdeMO stations and an hour at the more-common Level 2 stations. The automaker also estimated that the 25 markets included by next year account for more than 80 percent of US Leaf sales. Take a look at NRG's press release below. NRG eVgo Introduces New Convenience to Electric Vehicle Charging First-of-Its-Kind EZ-Charge All-Access Card gives EV drivers convenience to use chargers from multiple charging providers PRINCETON, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--This summer, NRG eVgo, a subsidiary of NRG Energy, Inc. (NYSE:NRG), will roll out the EZ-Charge (SM) platform, a first-of-its-kind initiative that will offer electric vehicle (EV) drivers the ability to access multiple EV charging networks with a single all-access card. "For too long, EV drivers have been limited to only the chargers that were in their network meaning they might drive past a number of charging stations in other company's networks before they could get to one they could use with their current provider" The EZ-Charge platform will enable drivers of any electric car make or model to carry a single access card for charging on multiple networks, much like consumers today carry a single credit card to access multiple retailers.
Nissan expands Altima hood latch recall to 625k cars
Fri, Mar 6 2015Nissan is tacking on 2014 and 2015 models to its October recall of the 2013 Altima sedan. In that case, 220,000 vehicles were recalled due to a problem with the car's secondary hood latch. It's the same story this time around, as 625,000 vehicles, ranging from model years 2013 to 2015, are being recalled. As with the October recall, the secondary hood latch may not be secure, even if the hood appears closed. That increases the chances of the hood flying up while the vehicle is in motion. Of course, the primary release needs to be triggered for that to happen. Provided that doesn't happen, there's not a tremendous degree of danger. That said, the lack of the redundant safety feature is enough to warrant the recall. According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration bulletin, Nissan hasn't released a plan for repairing the vehicles. Owners, though, can reach out to customer service for additional details. The number is available below. Report Receipt Date: FEB 27, 2015 NHTSA Campaign Number: 15V116000 Component(s): LATCHES/LOCKS/LINKAGES Potential Number of Units Affected: 625,000 Manufacturer: Nissan North America, Inc. SUMMARY: Nissan North America, Inc. (Nissan) is recalling certain model year 2013-2015 Nissan Altima vehicles manufactured March 1, 2013, to December 31, 2014. In the affected vehicles, the secondary hood latch may bind and remain in the unlatched position when the hood is closed. CONSEQUENCE: If the primary latch is inadvertently released and the secondary latch is not engaged, the hood could unexpectedly open while driving, increasing the risk of a vehicle crash. REMEDY: A remedy plan or a notification schedule has not yet been determined. Owners may contact Nissan customer service at 1-800-647-7261. Note: This recall is an expansion of recall 14V-565. NOTES: Owners may also contact the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY 1-800-424-9153), or go to www.safercar.gov.
Carlos Ghosn's rise and fall — and dramatic flight — streams in August
Fri, Jul 28 2023It turned out that Carlos Ghosn was not the perfect CEO after all. On the run for nearly five years and living in exile in Lebanon for part of that time, Ghosn’s story — he was the former global chief of Nissan and Renault — and his subsequent dramatic escape from Japan is the stuff that Â… well, documentaries are made of. On August 25, Wanted: The Escape of Carlos Ghosn, a series in four parts, will begin streaming on Apple TV+. This new screen story (there have been others previously) hones in on his rise to fame, his multiple arrests for financial misdeeds and his made-for-Hollywood escape from Japan. Ghost had contacted a former Green Beret and was hustled out of the country by private jet in December, 2019, hidden in a musical instrument box. originally designed to hold a trombone. Ghosn has lived in Lebanon, where he has citizenship, ever since. To this point Lebanon has refused requests to extradite him. The Apple TV+ documentary will cover all of this, with never-before-seen footage and interviews. Mike Taylor, the former Green Beret who helped Ghosn escape, will tell his side of the story alongside Ghosn and others. The film has been executive produced by James Gay-Rees and Paul Martin from Formula 1: Drive to Survive. GhosnÂ’s background puts perspective on the story. He worked for 18 years with Michelin North America, where he was ultimately appointed as chief executive in 1990. In 1996, he joined Renault, and played a pivotal role in the alliance formed between Renault and Nissan. In mid-2001, he was appointed as NissanÂ’s new chief executive, and by 2005 he was running both Nissan and Renault. But in 2018 he was arrested at the Tokyo International Airport on allegations of under-reporting his salary and misusing company assets. He was subsequently arrested three more times on similar charges. He was held in and out of Japanese prison through much of 2019 before he was released on bail that April, eight months before his escape. Ghosn recently filed a lawsuit against Nissan, seeking more than $1 billion from the company. He accuses the automaker and others of defamation and fabricating evidence. Related video: This content is hosted by a third party. To view it, please update your privacy preferences. Manage Settings.





















