2012 Nissan Maxima 3.5 S Sunroof Cruise Control 31k Mi Texas Direct Auto on 2040-cars
Stafford, Texas, United States
Engine:See Description
Fuel Type:Gasoline
For Sale By:Dealer
Transmission:Automatic
Body Type:Sedan
Warranty: Vehicle has an existing warranty
Make: Nissan
Model: Maxima
Options: Sunroof
Power Options: Power Seats, Power Windows, Power Locks, Cruise Control
Mileage: 31,099
Sub Model: WE FINANCE!!
Exterior Color: Black
Number Of Doors: 4
Interior Color: Gray
CALL NOW: 832-947-9939
Number of Cylinders: 6
Inspection: Vehicle has been inspected
Seller Rating: 5 STAR *****
Nissan Maxima for Sale
2012 3.5 s used 3.5l v6 24v fwd sedan premium
2009 used 3.5l v6 24v automatic fwd sedan premium
2009 nissan maxima sv salvage(US $8,900.00)
2011 3.5 sv 3.5l v6 24v fwd premium bose factory warranty 1 owner clean carfax(US $21,000.00)
2002 nissan maxima gle 1 owner florida navigation call greg 727-698-5544 cell(US $7,777.00)
1997 nissan maxima gxe sedan 4-door 3.0l(US $3,200.00)
Auto Services in Texas
Zepco ★★★★★
Z Max Auto ★★★★★
Young`s Trailer Sales ★★★★★
Woodys Auto Repair ★★★★★
Window Magic ★★★★★
Wichita Alignment & Brake ★★★★★
Auto blog
Infiniti previews four upcoming models on its path to electrify by 2030
Tue, Oct 24 2023Nissan and Infiniti have been “also ran” automakers for years, but a shift to electrification presents new opportunities to break through the noise and climb back up the sales charts. To get there, Infiniti is looking at a range of new models in body styles familiar and futuristic. The luxury automaker recently announced four new models that it said will lead its transformation to an all-electric company by 2030. The concepts have familiar shapes with futuristic touches that donÂ’t appear in the automakerÂ’s current lineup. InfinitiÂ’s Vision Qe concept illustrates its vision of the modern sedan, with a striking fastback shape and unique lighting elements that give it a real Tron vibe. Similarly, the brandÂ’s QXe concept blends that styling philosophy with advanced tech and a crossover body style. Infiniti also previewed its new QX80 flagship SUV, scheduled to arrive in 2024. The automaker previewed its upcoming luxury three-row with the QX Monograph concept earlier this year at Pebble Beach, and the new model looks to be a refinement of the existing SUVÂ’s boxy, upright shape. Infiniti said the cabin will feature upscale materials and high-end tech that elevate the experience. Finally, the QX65 is a new midsize crossover coupe that Infiniti said will channel its FX crossovers from years ago. The automaker promised the new SUV would be a “stylish two-row alternative in the cluttered midsize crossover segment.” Infiniti didnÂ’t show a closeup of the vehicle, but we can get a hint from the teaser image, which displays a small crossover with seeping lines and a unique roofline. Infiniti and parent company Nissan have work to do before they are anywhere near level with their rivals, but they havenÂ’t been able to capitalize on missteps by others, including the fact that heavy-hitters Toyota and Honda have been slow to move on electrification. NissanÂ’s Ariya saw significant delays and landed well after its intended release date, losing what could have been an impressive early mover advantage. The good news for brand hopefuls is that the shift to electrification should open the door to more flexible vehicle designs and technology-sharing opportunities with the companyÂ’s alliance mates, Renault and Mitsubishi.   Design/Style Green Tokyo Motor Show Infiniti Nissan Concept Cars Electric
Autoblog Podcast #418
Thu, Feb 19 2015Episode #418 of the Autoblog Podcast is here, and this week, Dan Roth, Steven Ewing, and Brandon Turkus talk about the big news from the 2015 Chicago Auto Show, as well as the rumors that Apple is building its own car, codenamed Project Titan. Of course, the podcast starts with what's in the garage and finishes up with some of your questions, and for those of you who hung with us live on our UStream channel, thanks for taking the time. Check out the rundown with times for topics, and you can follow along down below with our Q&A. Thanks for listening! Autoblog Podcast #418 Topics 2015 Chicago Auto Show Apple working on Project Titan electric car In The Autoblog Garage 2015 Porsche Macan Turbo 2015 Ford Expedition 2015 Nissan Juke Hosts: Dan Roth, Steven Ewing, Brandon Turkus Runtime: 01:23:23 Rundown Intro and Garage – 00:00 Chicago show – 30:08 Apple car – 51:42 Q&A – 59:16 Get The Podcast UStream – Listen live on Mondays at 10 PM Eastern at UStream iTunes – Subscribe to the Autoblog Podcast in iTunes RSS – Add the Autoblog Podcast feed to your RSS aggregator MP3 – Download the MP3 directly Feedback Email – Podcast at Autoblog dot com Review the show in iTunes
FCA withdraws its offer to merge with Renault
Thu, Jun 6 2019UPDATE: Fiat Chrysler Automobiles released a statement confirming that it has withdrawn its merger offer, saying "it has become clear that the political conditions in France do not currently exist for such a combination to proceed successfully." The full statement can be read below our original story, which continues below. Fiat Chrysler has withdrawn its $35 billion merger offer for Renault, the Wall Street Journal and Bloomberg News reported on Wednesday. A source said that FCA had informed Renault it had withdrawn the offer after Renault's board of directors failed to reach a decision on the merger during a meeting that ran late into the night Wednesday. Instead, the board granted the French government's request to postpone its vote. The government wanted time to persuade Renault's reticent alliance partner Nissan. Renault's board issued a press release that said simply that it was "unable to take a decision due to the request expressed by the representatives of the French State to postpone the vote to a later Council." WSJ reported that Nissan's two members on Renault's board were balking, while the rest of the board favored the merger. The French government wouldn't it back the deal unless Nissan agreed to maintain its role in the Renault-Nissan alliance, sources said. Nissan had received little advance warning of the merger proposal and was balking. Apparently the French government thought Nissan could be brought around if given more time. "We should take our time to make sure that things are done well," French Finance Minister Bruno Le Maire told French television on Wednesday. When the French requested a delay and Renault's board granted it, FCA withdrew. The French state, which owns 15% of Renault, had also been seeking more influence over the merged company, firmer job guarantees and improved terms for Renault shareholders in return for blessing the $35 billion tie-up. The merger would have created the world's third-biggest automaker with combined sales of 8.7 million vehicles per year, and was intended to cut costs as the parties develop electric and autonomous vehicles. Read Fiat Chrysler Automobile's full statement below: FCA withdraws merger proposal to Groupe Renault June 5, 2019 , London - IMPORTANT NOTICE The Board of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles N.V. ("FCA") (NYSE: FCAU / MTA: FCA), meeting this evening under the Chairmanship of John Elkann, has resolved to withdraw with immediate effect its merger proposal made to Groupe Renault.
