2011 Nissan Leaf Sl Zero Emission Electric Nav Only 39k Texas Direct Auto on 2040-cars
Stafford, Texas, United States
Nissan Leaf for Sale
Nissan leaf all electric red pearl metallic new tires navigation carpool access!(US $14,990.00)
4dr hb sl low miles hatchback 80kw ac synchronous elect blue ocean
2011 nissan leaf sl hatchback 4-door -- el(US $14,980.00)
2011 nissan leaf sl electric sedan nav 011(US $15,450.00)
2013 nissan leaf sv 4k low miles 1 one owner nav bluetooth cloth 16 wheels
2013 nissan leaf sv nav cruise control satellite radio 1 one owner
Auto Services in Texas
Zoil Lube ★★★★★
Young Chevrolet ★★★★★
Yhs Automotive Service Center ★★★★★
Woodlake Motors ★★★★★
Winwood Motor Co ★★★★★
Wayne`s Car Care Inc ★★★★★
Auto blog
Carlos Ghosn to make first public appearance in seven weeks on Tuesday
Sat, Jan 5 2019Ousted Nissan chairman Carlos Ghosn is set to make his first public appearance in seven weeks at a Tokyo court on Tuesday after he requested an open hearing to hear the reason for his continued detention. Ghosn has been held in a detention center since his Nov. 19 arrest on allegations of financial misconduct, which was followed by re-arrests over further allegations. The hearing will take place at 10:30 local time (0130 GMT) on Jan. 8, the Tokyo District Court said on Friday. The reason behind the timing of Ghosn's request was not clear. Earlier this week, the court approved an extension to Ghosn's detention until Jan. 11, after re-arrest by prosecutors who accuse him of aggravated breach of trust in transferring personal investment losses to Nissan. Those allegations center on the use of company funds to pay a Saudi businessman who is believed to have helped him out of financial difficulties, sources said last week. According to an article from The New York Times, Ghosn and his family assert that he is innocent. In remarks Ghosn made while under detention in Japan, he is reported to have said through his lawyer, "I want to have my position heard and restore my honor in court." Former Nissan executive Greg Kelly, who has been charged with conspiring to under-report Ghosn's income, has been released on bail after the court ruled against extending his detention while he awaits trial. Ghosn's arrest was followed by his removal from roles at Nissan and Mitsubishi. The case has rocked the auto industry and strained Nissan's ties with French partner Renault where Ghosn still remains chairman and chief executive. Renault has launched a search for an interim chief to fill Ghosn's roll at the French company as he deals with these legal cases in Japan. The arrest has also put some of the practices of Japan's criminal justice system under international scrutiny, including keeping suspects in detention for long periods and prohibiting defense lawyers from being present during interrogations. (Reuters contributed to this report.)Related Video:
Nissan is exploring the sale of its 34% stake in Mitsubishi
Mon, Nov 16 2020TOKYO — Nissan is looking to sell some or all of its 34% stake in Mitsubishi Motors, Bloomberg News reported on Monday, citing unidentified sources, a move that would reshape a three-way alliance that includes France's Renault. Nissan shares rose 5% on the news. Mitsubishi Motors was up 3%. "There are no plans to change the capital structure with Mitsubishi," a Nissan company spokeswoman told Reuters in an emailed statement. A Mitsubishi Motors spokesman said the same, adding the company would continue to collaborate within the alliance. Renault did not immediately respond to an email seeking comment. Nissan, struggling to recover from the pandemic-induced downturn, could sell its stake to a Mitsubishi group company such as Mitsubishi Corp, which already owns a fifth of Mitsubishi Motors, Bloomberg said. Such a deal would fundamentally alter a three-way partnership built by Carlos Ghosn, former chairman of the alliance, which plunged into confusion when he was arrested in 2018 on charges of financial misconduct. Ghosn had wanted a full merger of Renault and Nissan, which was shelved, according to Reuters sources, as the companies decided to fix the troubled alliance. The pandemic has, however, compounded problems and made a recovery hard. Nissan, which is 43% owned by Renault, last week cut its operating loss forecast for the year to March by 28%, helped by a rebound in demand, especially in China. Mitsubishi Motors, Japan's No.6 automaker, expects to post an operating loss of 140 billion yen for the business year. Both companies are cutting production levels and costs in a bid to return to profitability. Related Video:
Nissan to enter Formula E in 2018-19 season
Wed, Oct 25 2017Nissan is to become the first Japanese car manufacturer competing in Formula E with an entry in the fifth season of the electric car racing series, organizers announced on Wednesday. Formula E said in a statement that Nissan would replace one of the existing manufacturers in the 2018-19 season. Media reports have indicated that will be alliance partners Renault, allowing the French manufacturer to focus on its Formula One team. "To have a name like Nissan coming on board is a momentous day for the series," said Formula E chief executive Alejandro Agag in a statement. "It's great to see our first Japanese manufacturer entering the frame, showing truly how global the electric revolution is. Japan is a country at the forefront of new technologies with one of the biggest followings of Formula E." Manufacturers already involved in the electric series include BMW, Audi, Renault, Jaguar, Citroen and India's Mahindra. Mercedes and Porsche are due to arrive for season six, which is scheduled to start in 2019 and end in 2020. Reporting by Alan BaldwinRelated Video: This content is hosted by a third party. To view it, please update your privacy preferences. Manage Settings.