1998 Nissan Frontier Xe Extended Cab Pickup 2-door 2.4l on 2040-cars
Cullman, Alabama, United States
Body Type:Extended Cab Pickup
Vehicle Title:Clear
Engine:2.4L 2389CC l4 GAS DOHC Naturally Aspirated
Fuel Type:GAS
For Sale By:Private Seller
Make: Nissan
Model: Frontier
Warranty: Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty
Trim: XE Extended Cab Pickup 2-Door
Options: Cassette Player, 4-Wheel Drive
Drive Type: 4WD
Safety Features: Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag
Mileage: 138,000
Power Options: Air Conditioning, Power Locks, Power Windows
Exterior Color: olive drab/army green
Interior Color: mossy oak camo cover
Disability Equipped: No
Number of Cylinders: 4
I Have a 98 nissan frontier 4x4 5 speed truck. 2.4 dohc 4 cylinder extended cab. 138k miles. its been modified for survival/hunting/off road but runs out greaton the road also. olive drab/army green paint. has an outside exo tube frame on it with overhead racks/lights and ladders up both sides of cab. has nice brush guard on front and champion 8k winch on front. has 31 x 10.50 x 15 tires. cold a/c and hot heat. new clutch kit already installed.
Nissan Frontier for Sale
Xe crew cab! long bed! 4x4 auto great miles like new 6 cyl! wow
No reserve 2003 nissan frontier xe crew cab pickup 4-door 167k 01 02 03 04 05
Sv crew cab full power 4.0l v6 automatic bed liner tow package 7000 miles save(US $17,900.00)
Just traded! good looking 2004 frontier crew cab
2005 nissan frontier(US $11,900.00)
2012 nissan frontier pu
Auto Services in Alabama
We Buy Junk Cars ★★★★★
Used Tire World ★★★★★
Thompson Automotive ★★★★★
Texaco Xpress Lube ★★★★★
Serra Kia ★★★★★
Robert`s Auto Service ★★★★★
Auto blog
Japan prosecutors seek 2 years in prison for ex-Nissan exec Greg Kelly
Wed, Sep 29 2021TOKYO — Japanese prosecutors demanded two years in prison for former Nissan executive Greg Kelly and accused him of joining a “conspiracy” to pay his former boss Carlos Ghosn illicitly in closing arguments Wednesday in a yearlong trial. “That unpaid compensation existed is clear,” prosecutor Yukio Kawasaki told the Tokyo District Court, reading briskly from a thick document. Kelly, a 30-year veteran at the Japanese automaker, was living in the U.S. when he was arrested in November 2018 upon returning to Japan to attend a meeting. The first American to be appointed to NissanÂ’s board, Kelly says he is innocent. He sat calmly in the courtroom, wearing his usual red tie and dark suit, alongside defense lawyers. Everyone in the courthouse was wearing a mask because of the pandemic. Kelly told The Associated Press in an interview last month he did not know all the details of GhosnÂ’s pay. He was determined to retain Ghosn, Nissan's former chairman, because of his extraordinary management skills and wanted to pay him in a legal way, he said. Ghosn was arrested at the same time as Kelly and also maintains he is innocent. He skipped bail in late 2019 and fled to Lebanon, the country of his ancestry. It has no extradition treaty with Japan. The charges center around a pay cut of about 1 billion yen ($10 million) a year that Ghosn voluntarily started taking from 2010, halving his pay after disclosure of high executive pay became mandatory in Japan. Nissan Motor officials considered various ways to make up for the money Ghosn gave up, such as paying him consulting fees after retirement. They also mulled other methods such as payments through subsidiaries and stock options. Nothing had been paid at the time of the arrests. The contention is over whether that money should have been reported as compensation as a de facto promised sum under a binding contract, or didnÂ’t need to be disclosed until it was finalized. Ghosn has said a group at Nissan engineered his arrest because they feared that French automaker Renault, which owns 43% of Nissan, would gain more control over the company. Other Nissan officials made similar comments during KellyÂ’s trial. Renault sent Ghosn to Nissan in 1999 to lead its rescue from the brink of bankruptcy. He successfully steered the maker of the Leaf electric car and Infiniti luxury models for nearly two decades.
Pebble Beach Concept Car Lawn adds class to the grass
Sun, 17 Aug 2014While Pebble Beach is traditionally thought of as the refuge of the pristine and pricey vintage vehicles of the world, there's no shortage of newer vehicles on display. And when we say "new," we mean really new. As in, not even in production new. This is the concept car lawn, and it's home to an eclectic group of vehicles from past and present.
Of course, calling it the "concept car lawn" is a bit of a misnomer this year (as it has been in previous years, too). Production models like the Alfa Romeo 4C were on display, alongside known quantities like the Hennessy Venom GT and modified versions of already-on-sale models, like the Rolls-Royce Phantom Drophead Waterspeed Collection.
There were a few concepts on display, though. Toyota debuted the critically acclaimed FT-1 Concept in a new shade, while BMW's Beijing Motor Show stunner, the Vision Future Luxury, was also parked on the expensive grass. Also appearing were the Nissan GT-R in sheep's clothing, the Infiniti Q50 Eau Rouge, and the recently debuted McLaren P1 GTR.
Detroit 3 to implement delayed unified towing standards for 2015
Mon, 10 Feb 2014Car buyers have a responsibility to be well-informed consumers. That's not always a very simple task, but some guidelines are self-evident. If you live in a very snowy climate, you generally know a Ford Mustang or Chevrolet Camaro might not be as viable a vehicle choice as an all-wheel drive Explorer or Traverse, for example. If you want a fuel-efficient car, it's generally a good idea to know the difference between a diesel and a hybrid. But what if it's kind of tough to be an informed consumer? What if the information you need is more difficult to come by, or worse, based on different standards for each vehicle? Well, in that case, you might be a truck shopper.
For years, customers of light-duty pickups have had to suffer through different ratings of towing capacities for each brand. For 2015 model year trucks, though, that will no longer be a problem. According to Automotive News, General Motors, Ford and Chrysler Group have announced that starting with next year's models, a common standard will be used to measure towing capacity. The Detroit Three will join Toyota, which adopted the Society of Automotive Engineers' so-called SAE J2807 standards way back in 2011.
The standard was originally supposed to be in place for MY2013, but concerns that it would lower the overall stated capacity for trucks led Detroit automakers to pass. Ford originally passed, claiming it'd wait until its new F-150 was launched to adopt the new standards, leading GM and Ram to follow suit. Nissan, meanwhile, has said it will adopt the new standards as its vehicles are updated, meaning the company's next-generation Titan should adhere to the same tow ratings as its competitors.









