2013 Nissan Altima 2.5 S on 2040-cars
3575 US-92, Sanford, Florida, United States
Engine:2.5L I4 16V MPFI DOHC
Transmission:Automatic CVT
VIN (Vehicle Identification Number): 1N4AL3AP7DC223462
Stock Num: 223462
Make: Nissan
Model: Altima 2.5 S
Year: 2013
Exterior Color: Gray
Options: Drive Type: FWD
Number of Doors: 4 Doors
Mileage: 34236
At Bob Dance Kia Payless we have a full inventory line up of New, Used, and Certified carfax one owner vehicles to choose from. Many of our Cars, Trucks and SUVs have the features youre looking for like, Leather Seats, Cruise Control, Power Seats, Sunroof, and much much more! We have two great locations to serve you. Bob Dance Kia 1700 E Merritt Island Causeway, Merritt Island and Payless Car Sales of Sanford, FL 3575 N HIGHWAY 17/92. SCHEDULE A TEST DRIVE SAVE $250!! Bob Dance Automotive is family owned and operated and has been part of the Central Florida community for over 30 years. We offer hundreds of fully inspected Certified pre-owned vehicles! All pricing plus tax, tag, dealer fee of six hundred ninety eight. Rates as low as 1.9% offered on all cars and trucks .
Nissan Altima for Sale
2008 nissan altima 2.5 s
2013 nissan altima 2.5 s(US $16,884.00)
2005 nissan altima 2.5 s(US $7,988.00)
2011 nissan altima 2.5 s(US $13,988.00)
2011 nissan altima 3.5 sr(US $21,495.00)
2011 nissan altima 2.5 s(US $16,000.00)
Auto Services in Florida
Xtreme Car Installation ★★★★★
White Ford Company Inc ★★★★★
Wheel Innovations & Wheel Repair ★★★★★
West Orange Automotive ★★★★★
Wally`s Garage ★★★★★
VIP Car Wash ★★★★★
Auto blog
Renault-Nissan to build EVs in China with Dongfeng
Tue, Aug 29 2017BEIJING — Nissan and its partner Renault will build electric cars in China in a new venture with Dongfeng Motor, as global automakers scramble to get ready for stringent electric vehicle quotas being introduced by the nation. China, the world's biggest auto market, wants all-electric battery cars and plug-in hybrid vehicles to make up at least a fifth of the country's auto sales by 2025, as part of its solution to tackle alarming pollution levels in major cities. Ford announced earlier this month it was exploring setting up a joint venture with car maker Anhui Zotye Automobile Co to build electric vehicles in China under a new brand. Tesla, Daimler, Volkswagen and General Motors have already announced plans for making electric vehicles in China, The new joint venture, called eGT New Energy Automotive Co, will be owned 25 percent each by Nissan and Renault with Dongfeng owning 50 percent, Nissan and Renault said in a statement on Tuesday. They said eGT will design a new electric vehicle on a subcompact crossover SUV platform of the Renault-Nissan alliance. "The establishment of the new joint venture with Dongfeng confirms our common commitment to develop competitive electric vehicles for the Chinese market," Carlos Ghosn, chairman and chief executive officer of the Renault-Nissan alliance, said in the statement. The statement did not give details of financial commitments of the joint venture partners or say by when the vehicles will be launched. Dongfeng already partners Nissan in China. Both Nissan and Renault already market electric cars. Nissan's Leaf compact hatchback has become the world's top-selling electric car since its launch in 2010, while Renault began selling its Zoe model in 2012. The game changer for global automakers, many of whom until recently have resisted an industry shift to heavily electrified vehicles, is China, an auto market with strong potential for growth where stringent policies favoring cleaner energy cars are being aggressively pursued. Under China's latest proposals, electric vehicle sales quotas, which are expected to take effect as early as 2018, are due to require 8 percent of automakers' sales to be battery electric or plug-in hybrid vehicles by next year, rising to 10 percent in 2019 and 12 percent in 2020.
Infiniti teases QX Monograph concept for Pebble reveal
Wed, Aug 9 2023Infiniti is planning on showing a new concept car during Monterey Car Week called the QX Monograph. In case you lost track of time, that’s next week, as the concept car will officially be unveiled on Thursday, August 17. Infiniti is planning on holding a press conference at The Lodge at Pebble Beach where Alfonso Albaisa, senior VP of design, will present the vehicle. Infiniti says the new concept will showcase the “future direction of InfinitiÂ’s design direction.” A single teaser image gives us a glimpse of the grille and the Infiniti logo on the front. There isnÂ’t a lot Infiniti is saying about the QX Monograph yet, but weÂ’re told it features “digital piano key” lighting, bold proportions and the aforementioned double-arched grille. Of course, since itÂ’s a QX model, we should also expect it to be an SUV concept and not any other body style. Beyond the concept car, Infiniti says itÂ’s bringing never-before-seen quarter-scale design models from Nissan archives to display publicly. In total, four of these models will be shown, including the 1916 DAT 41, 1966 Prince Skyline 2000-GTB, 1970 Nissan Skyline H/T and the 1995 Nissan Skyline GT-R. Related video: This content is hosted by a third party. To view it, please update your privacy preferences. Manage Settings.
Nissan could have bought a stake in Aston Martin as early as 2012
Mon, 08 Sep 2014Aston Martin has a very interesting future ahead of it. While the British brand appeared to be struggling with aging tech for a while, fresh investment from Daimler may have shown a light toward the future with the brand getting engines and electronics from them. Also, former Renault-Nissan top exec Andy Palmer has jumped ship from the French/Japanese automaker to become CEO of the much smaller sports car company. Interestingly, though, new reports from unnamed Nissan sources have indicated that Palmer has been pushing to work with AM for years.
Three unnamed company insiders told Reuters that Palmer made attempts to convince Renault-Nissan CEO Carlos Ghosn in 2012 and 2013 to invest in Aston Martin, but his proposals were shot down both times for unspecified reasons, according to Automotive News. "We looked carefully at the proposal but we passed on it," said one of the sources.
You can easily see why Palmer was eying Aston Martin even back in 2012. It's no secret that the British sports car mavens were in need of extra funding, well before the Daimler investment. Building vehicles these days is only getting more expensive with stronger safety and emissions requirements. Just look at the brand's desperate hope to get a side-impact crash exemption to keep selling its models in the US as an example.






















