2012 Nissan Altima S Sedan 4-door 2.5l on 2040-cars
Monticello, Florida, United States
Vehicle Title:Clear
Engine:2.5L 2500CC l4 GAS DOHC Naturally Aspirated
Fuel Type:GAS
For Sale By:Private Seller
Transmission:Automatic
Make: Nissan
Warranty: Vehicle has an existing warranty
Model: Altima
Trim: S Sedan 4-Door
Options: CD Player
Safety Features: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag, Side Airbags
Drive Type: FWD
Power Options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
Mileage: 25,000
Exterior Color: White
Disability Equipped: No
Interior Color: Black
Number of Cylinders: 4
Number of Doors: 4
2012 Nissan Altima, Pearl White exterior, Very clean interior, low mileage under 25,000, everything works, well maintained (no check engine lights, etc.), cruise control, power locks, great on gas, selling because I'm looking for a larger vehicle. For more information feel free to contact me at 850-508-7068.
Nissan Altima for Sale
2012 nissan altima s sedan 4-door 2.5l(US $11,795.00)
2.5 1 one owner trade in heated leather seats power moonroof sunroof steering
2012 nissan altima s sedan 4-door 2.5l(US $16,000.00)
2012 nissan altima s coupe 2-door 2.5l
2006 nissan altima 2.5s(US $5,600.00)
2003 nissan altima se sedan 4-door 3.5l(US $9,000.00)
Auto Services in Florida
Xtreme Car Installation ★★★★★
White Ford Company Inc ★★★★★
Wheel Innovations & Wheel Repair ★★★★★
West Orange Automotive ★★★★★
Wally`s Garage ★★★★★
VIP Car Wash ★★★★★
Auto blog
Renault-Nissan goes for closer cooperation, outsells VW and Toyota
Fri, Sep 15 2017PARIS — Renault-Nissan plans to double cost savings to nearly $12 billion by 2022, partly through closer cooperation with Mitsubishi, but left key questions about the automakers' alliance unresolved. Chairman Carlos Ghosn has pledged to step up the pace of integration after Nissan took a controlling stake in Mitsubishi last year. The 18-year-old Renault-Nissan pairing has only recently begun rolling out cars on common architectures. Combined sales volumes are expected to rise to 14 million vehicles by 2022 from 10.5 million expected this year, with revenue advancing by a third to $240 billion, the alliance said at a news conference in Paris on Friday. However, any investors impatient for a new capital or management structure to speed integration and prepare Ghosn's succession were likely to be disappointed. There was "no answer from Ghosn on the possibility of a merger by 2022," Jeffries analyst Philippe Houchois noted.12 NEW ALL-ELECTRICS Ghosn has been seeking a new second-in-command, sources told Reuters in June. But such plans are linked to thornier questions about the balance of power between the two main carmakers and the French government's outsize clout as Renault's biggest shareholder, supported by double voting rights. Twelve new pure-electric models will be on the road by 2022 as Renault-Nissan seeks to defend the head-start it gained with the current generation of battery cars, spearheaded by the Nissan Leaf and Renault Zoe, as more competitors join the fray. With 5.27 million cars and vans delivered in the first half of the year, Renault-Nissan now claims the mantle of the world's biggest carmaker, ahead of Volkswagen and Toyota, even though Renault has never consolidated the sales of its 43.4 percent-owned Japanese affiliate into its own. Under existing plans, the alliance is seeking to increase synergies — from cutting costs and boosting revenue — to 5.5 billion euros next year from 5 billion recorded in 2016. SHARED PLATFORMS A fourth common vehicle platform will be shared across the alliance by 2022, the companies said on Friday, underpinning a future generation of electric cars which, together with hybrids, are expected to account for 30 percent of group sales. Renault-Nissan will aim to deliver more electric vehicles and also make greater use of shared technology and manufacturing processes.
Nissan withdraws from two races to focus on Le Mans
Wed, Mar 18 2015Nissan is making a huge bet and putting all of its chips on the 24 Hours of Le Mans for the race debut of the GT-R LM Nismo. The team will now skip the World Endurance Championship test at Paul Ricard in France later this month and also won't compete at the first two races of the season at Silverstone and Spa-Francorchamps. The team made the announcement through two tweets (embedded below). "Our main aim for this year was always Le Mans and we have decided to re-focus on that race," Darren Cox, Nissan Motorsport boss, said to Autosport. In the meantime, the company will keep testing the car in the US right up until the big race. The driver lineup and a GT-R Nismo for display will make an appearance at the season-opening round at Silverstone on April 12, though, according to Autosport. This isn't the first setback for the team. The GT-R LM suffered a failure of a "very minor" part during testing in early March at Sebring, and the team didn't have a spare with it. The car had run 68 laps over the preceding two days. The GT-R LM uses a powertrain unlike any other vehicle in its class. A twin-turbocharged V6 has front-mid-engine placement, and it's combined with electric motors making over 700 horsepower. In total, the system generates a claimed output of over 1,250 horsepower. With no competitive racing under its belt before Le Mans, the Nissan is definitely going to be a car to watch in the big event this year. This content is hosted by a third party. To view it, please update your privacy preferences. Manage Settings. This content is hosted by a third party. To view it, please update your privacy preferences. Manage Settings. Related Video:
Nissan tells Renault it is 'not opposed' to Fiat Chrysler merger plan
Wed, May 29 2019TOKYO – Nissan on Wednesday told Renault it wasn't opposed to its partner's potential $35 billion merger with Fiat Chrysler, the Nikkei newspaper said, as the two met to hash out the future of their alliance amid a deal that could upend the auto industry. The leaders of Nissan Motor Co, France's Renault SA and junior partner Mitsubishi Motors Corp gathered at Nissan's headquarters in Yokohama for a scheduled alliance meeting - one overshadowed by Fiat Chrysler's proposal this week for a merger-of-equals with Renault. The plan, which would create the world's third-largest automaker, raises difficult questions about how Nissan would fit into a radically changed alliance. Renault Chairman Jean-Dominique Senard arrived in Japan on Tuesday to discuss the proposed tie-up with Nissan, 43.4% owned by the French automaker. "We are not opposed," the Nikkei quoted an unnamed Nissan source who had attended the meeting as saying. The person also said "many details need to be worked out" before the Japanese automaker solidifies its position on the issue, the Nikkei reported. In a statement, the alliance members confirmed that they had "an open and transparent discussion" on the proposal. The deal looks designed to tackle the costs of far-reaching technological and regulatory changes, including the drive toward electric vehicles. Nissan, which has rebuffed overtures by Renault for a merger of their own despite their 20-year alliance, was blindsided by the discussions, sources have told Reuters, stoking concerns that a deal with Fiat Chrysler could weaken Nissan's relations with Renault. The tie-up also poses an additional challenge for Nissan CEO Hiroto Saikawa, already grappling with poor financial performance and an uneasy relationship with Renault after Nissan led the ousting last year of long-standing alliance chairman Carlos Ghosn. There have long been tensions between Nissan and Renault over the imbalance of power in their alliance. Nissan, the bigger company, holds a 15% non-voting stake in the French automaker, while Renault owns 43.4% of Nissan. Ahead of Wednesday's meeting, Japanese media quoted Saikawa as telling reporters that he would look at the potential opportunities afforded by a Renault-FCA merger. Credit ratings agency Moody's said it was vital for Nissan to stabilize its partnership with Renault to expand operational synergies and improve margins.



