2011 Nissan 370z 2dr Cpe Auto Touring on 2040-cars
Round Rock, Texas, United States
Vehicle Title:Clear
Vehicle Inspection: Vehicle has been Inspected
Make: Nissan
CapType: <NONE>
Model: 370Z
FuelType: Gasoline
Mileage: 13,861
Listing Type: Certified Pre-Owned
Sub Model: CPE AUTO
Sub Title: 2011 NISSAN 370Z 2dr Cpe Auto Touring
Exterior Color: Black
Certification: Manufacturer
Interior Color: Gray
BodyType: Coupe
Warranty: Warranty
Cylinders: 6 - Cyl.
DriveTrain: REAR WHEEL DRIVE
Nissan 370Z for Sale
2011! 370z! white! automatic! leather! beautiful & absolutely spotless! ky!(US $26,983.00)
2009 nissan 370z touring coupe w/ sport pkg ~ 32k low miles, clean title
2010 nissan 370z(US $27,000.00)
2010 nissan 370z nismo coupe 2-door 3.7l(US $28,895.00)
2012 nissan 370z(US $29,995.00)
2010 nissan 370z touring coupe 2-door 3.7l
Auto Services in Texas
XL Parts ★★★★★
XL Parts ★★★★★
Wyatt`s Towing ★★★★★
vehiclebrakework ★★★★★
V G Motors ★★★★★
Twin City Honda-Nissan ★★★★★
Auto blog
Renault, Nissan and Hyundai face shutdowns in India over workers' COVID fears
Tue, May 25 2021CHENNAI, India — Automakers Renault, its alliance partner Nissan and Hyundai face temporary factory closures in India due to growing unrest among workers concerned about rising COVID-19 infections. Workers at Renault-Nissan's car plant in the southern state of Tamil Nadu will go on strike on Wednesday because their COVID-related safety demands have not been met, a union representing the workers told the company in a letter on Monday. Hyundai said it would suspend operations at its plant, also in Tamil Nadu, for five days starting Tuesday, after several workers staged a brief, sit-in protest on Monday amid rising cases in the state. "The management agreed to close the plant after workers expressed concerns over safety after two employees succumbed to COVID," E. Muthukumar, president of the Hyundai Motor India Employees Union, told Reuters. The unrest highlights the challenges companies face in India amid a huge wave of COVID-19 infections, an overwhelmed health system and a shortage of vaccines which is making employees more fearful. Tamil Nadu is one of the worst hit states with more than 30,000 cases a day last week. The state, an auto hub known as India's Detroit, has imposed a lockdown until May 31 but allowed some factories, including auto plants, to continue operating. The strike threat at the Renault-Nissan plant came ahead of a court hearing on Monday over allegations from workers that social distancing norms were being flouted and factory health policies did not sufficiently address the risk to lives. Renault-Nissan has said it is following COVID-19 safety protocols. At the hearing, a lawyer for the workers argued that while the company had reduced the number of shifts, production numbers had not been cut and the headcount remained the same leading to crowding on the factory floor. The company told the court it had reduced the workforce to around 5,000 from 8,000. It also said it had vaccinated employees over 45 and was willing to inoculate those under 45 if vaccines were made available. The two-judge bench presiding over the case said that while the health of workers is paramount, if industries go down there will be no place for them to work. They also said the company must not take advantage of the exemption granted by the state and should reduce production to meet only necessary export orders. "The production should have fallen ... You also have to assuage the feeling of the workers," said the court, which will next hear the case on May 31.
Watch BJ Baldwin jump a Nissan GT-R in his Monster trophy truck
Tue, 02 Apr 2013
There could hardly be two more disparate machines than a Nissan GT-R and BJ Baldwin's wicked trophy truck. While the supercar from Nissan needs no introduction, Baldwin's rig boasts 850 horsepower and an equally dizzying 34-inches of suspension travel. Monster Energy has taken it upon itself to throw those two together in a new short film that features Baldwin rescuing the female pilot of the GT-R by first jumping both her and her car in his desert bruiser. (Please keep the snickering to yourself until the conclusion of our program.)
The clip features plenty of shots of the truck bashing across the desert, slinging sand on scantily clad models and otherwise having a hell of a time. It's automotive porn of the highest caliber, though it stays safe for work. Click below to enjoy the show for yourself. Our only regret is that there's not enough engine noise to match the otherwise hot action.
Renault and Nissan in talks that could reshape autos alliance
Mon, Oct 10 2022PARIS/TOKYO – Renault and Nissan said on Monday they were in talks about the future of their alliance, including the Japanese automaker considering investing in a new electric vehicle venture by its French partner. The talks, which could prompt the biggest reset in the alliance since the 2018 arrest of longtime executive Carlos Ghosn, have included consideration of Renault selling some of its Nissan stake, two people with knowledge of them said. Negotiations are expected to continue ahead of a Renault investor presentation in early November, when the French carmaker is expected to give an update on its new EV unit, which is code-named "Ampere." Renault owns about 43% of Nissan, which in turn has a 15% stake in its long-term partner. The French state also has a 15% holding in Renault. Shares in Renault rose by as much as 6% in early trading, making the stock the best performer on France's benchmark CAC-40 equity index. They were up 3.54% by 1105 GMT. Renault and Nissan said in a joint statement that they were "engaged in trustful discussions around several initiatives" including a potential Nissan investment in the EV venture and what they called "structural improvements" in their alliance. Renault CEO Luca De Meo, who was in Japan over the weekend, and Nissan CEO Makoto Uchida have been central to talks about reshaping its terms, a person familiar with the talks said. A group of Nissan executives, including Chief Operating Officer Ashwani Gupta, have also been involved in developing discussions in recent months, the person said. Renault is looking to win Nissan as an investor in its new EV venture, which it is setting up alongside a separate combustion engine unit, essentially splitting out the higher-growth and investment-hungry portion of its auto business. In exchange for investing in the EV venture, Nissan is looking to Renault to reduce its stake in the Japanese automaker, a person familiar with the talks said. The French dominance of the alliance has long been a point of contention for Nissan, which wants Renault to cut its stake to 15% to draw level with its own holding in Renault, the source familiar with the matter told Reuters. For Nissan, the talks could represent a chance to reset a structure that many executives at the Japanese firm have seen as unbalanced, given the way vehicle development work between the two carmakers has progressed in recent years.
