05 350z Touring Convertible 6speed Heated Leather Bose Custom Wheels Low Miles on 2040-cars
Houston, Texas, United States
Vehicle Title:Clear
Power Options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Seats, Power Windows
Make: Nissan
Vehicle Inspection: Vehicle has been Inspected
Model: 350Z
PaypalAmount: 500.00
Mileage: 37,080
CapType: <NONE>
Sub Model: ROADSTER
FuelType: Gasoline
Exterior Color: Black
Listing Type: Pre-Owned
Interior Color: Black
PaymentPaypal: 1
Certification: None
Warranty: Warranty
BodyType: Convertible
Options: Convertible, CD Player, Leather Seats
Cylinders: 6 - Cyl.
Safety Features: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag, Side Airbags
DriveTrain: REAR WHEEL DRIVE
Nissan 350Z for Sale
2007 nissan 350z 6spd
We finance 2003 nissan 350z coupe 6speed 3.5l v6 rwd 70k pwrwndws/lcks/mrrs cd(US $9,000.00)
2003 nissan 350z touring coupe nismo cat-back exhaust, cold air intake
Nismo tuned 6 speed leather, hids, 20" rims, dvd, system, lowered, jdm, carbon
2006 nissan 350z 6-speed bluetooth audio 56k cars 4 lots less(US $13,980.00)
2006 nissan 350z enthusiast coupe gray black leather premium wheels
Auto Services in Texas
Yang`s Auto Repair ★★★★★
Wilson Mobile Mechanic Service ★★★★★
Wichita Falls Ford ★★★★★
WHO BUYS JUNK CARS IN TEXOMALAND ★★★★★
Wash Me Down Mobile Detailing ★★★★★
Vara Chevrolet ★★★★★
Auto blog
Carlos Ghosn changes to hotshot attorney and a new defense strategy
Wed, Feb 13 2019TOKYO — Carlos Ghosn's chief defense attorney Motonari Otsuru resigned and was replaced by a team that includes hotshot lawyer Junichiro Hironaka, in a change of strategy from the ousted Nissan Motor chairman three months after his arrest. Ghosn, Nissan's one-time savior, has been held in detention since his Nov. 19 arrest. He's been indicted and accused of under-reporting his salary and breach of trust. He has denied the charges. The once-feted auto executive hired Hiroshi Kawatsu as head of a new defense team, his office said on Wednesday. Hironaka, 73, has won several high profile cases, helping acquit senior lawmaker Ichiro Ozawa and senior bureaucrat Atsuko Muraki. Hiring Hironaka would mean a more aggressive legal strategy, said Nobuo Gohara, a former prosecutor. Otsuru previously led the special prosecutors' office that is now handling Ghosn's case. "Otsuru was miscast. He worked at the heart of the special prosecutors office so he was not someone who was going to go after them aggressively," Gohara said. "Hironaka is an experienced defense lawyer who has won a number of cases. He will mount a more thorough and aggressive defense." Otsuru's office confirmed his resignation in a statement, but gave no reason for the move. A second member of Ghosn's defense team, Masato Oshikubo, had quit, it said. Go Kondo, Ghosn's third defense lawyer, was unavailable for comment. Ghosn released a short statement thanking Otsuru for his team's "tireless and diligent work," and called him a "very capable and intelligent man and lawyer." The sudden change in attorneys comes ahead of the expected start of informal meetings with prosecutors and judges to discuss pretrial preparations, an indication that there will be no new charges against Ghosn. "As we begin the trial phase, I have decided to engage Hironaka-sensei as my legal counsel," Ghosn said, using an honorific suffix. "I look forward to defending myself vigorously, and this represents the beginning of the process of not only establishing my innocence but also shedding light on the circumstances that led to my unjust detention." Ghosn, 64, told the Nikkei newspaper last month that Nissan executives opposed to his plans for closer ties with automaking partner Renault SA had plotted to remove him. Ghosn was widely credited with rescuing Nissan from near-bankruptcy after he was brought over to Japan in 1999 by Renault after the French automaker bought a chunk of Nissan.
Nissan Silvia smuggler faces maximum 20-year, $250k sentence
Mon, Feb 9 2015Thinking about trying to sneak a JDM car into the United States? Better think twice, because according to the Clarion-Ledger, one man in Mississippi has found himself in hot water for smuggling a Nissan Silvia into the country. Few details of the case are available, but the Silvia has a strong following among JDM enthusiasts despite (or perhaps because of) the fact that it was never officially sold Stateside. The low-slung coupe was offered in Japan and other markets from 1964 through 1968 and again from 1974 to 2002. Though it was powered principally with a four-cylinder engine, its front-engine/rear-drive layout made it popular on the tuning and drifting scenes. The 240SX that was offered Stateside was related, but not strictly speaking the same vehicle. It's likely because the Silvia was never certified for use on American roads (and because the culprit apparently didn't go through the correct channels) that the unidentified man in Ocean Springs, MS, is reportedly facing a $250,000 fine and up to 20 years in prison. Here's hoping whatever else he's got in the driveway is just as fast, because it looks like he'll have a lot of time to make up for. News Source: The Clarion-LedgerImage Credit: Copyright 2015 AOL Government/Legal Nissan Coupe import gray market nissan silvia
At meeting with automakers, Trump launches new attack on NAFTA
Fri, May 11 2018WASHINGTON — Ten American and foreign automakers went to the White House on Friday to push for a weakening of U.S. fuel efficiency standards through 2025, while President Donald Trump used the occasion to launch a fresh attack on the North American Free Trade Agreement that has benefited the companies. A draft proposal circulated by the U.S. Transportation Department would freeze fuel efficiency requirements at 2020 levels through 2026, rather than allowing them to increase as previously planned. Trump's administration is expected to formally unveil the proposal later this month or in June. "We're working on CAFE standards, environmental controls," Trump told reporters at the top of the meeting, referring to the Corporate Average Fuel Economy standards for cars and light trucks in the United States. Trump said he wants automakers to build more vehicles in the United States and export more vehicles. But much of the hour-long meeting focused on NAFTA. Trump blasted the pact involving the United States, Canada and Mexico as "terrible" and noted that negotiations to make changes sought by his administration were ongoing. "NAFTA has been a horrible, horrible disaster for this country and we'll see if we can make it reasonable," Trump said. Automakers have called NAFTA a success, allowing them to integrate production throughout North America and make production competitive with Asia and Europe, and have noted the increase in auto production over the past two decades with the deal in place. They have warned that changing NAFTA too much could prompt some companies to move production out of the United States. The chief executives of General Motors Co, Ford Motor Co, Fiat Chrysler, along with senior U.S. executives from Toyota Motor Corp, Volkswagen AG, Hyundai Motor Co, Nissan Motor Co, Honda Motor Co , BMW AG and Daimler AG met with Trump, as did the chief executives of two auto trade groups. Major automakers reiterated this week they do not support freezing fuel efficiency requirements but said they want new flexibility and rule changes to address lower gasoline prices and the shift in U.S. consumer preferences to bigger, less fuel-efficient vehicles.
