1993 Nissan 300zx Base Coupe 2-door 3.0l on 2040-cars
Trenton, New Jersey, United States
For Sale By:Private Seller
Transmission:Manual
Body Type:Coupe
Vehicle Title:Clear
Engine:3.0L 2960CC V6 GAS DOHC Naturally Aspirated
Exterior Color: Red
Interior Color: Black
Warranty: Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty
Number of Cylinders: 6
Year: 1993
Make: Nissan
Model: 300ZX
Trim: Base Coupe 2-Door
Options: Sunroof, Leather Seats, CD Player, Alpine Premium Stereo w/removable face plate, Power Seats
Safety Features: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag
Drive Type: RWD
Power Options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
Nissan 300ZX for Sale
1986 nissan 300zx base coupe 2-door 3.0l(US $7,500.00)
1990 nissan 300zx 2+2 t-top(US $6,500.00)
2-door 1988 nissan 300zx 2+2 coupe
1991 nissan 300zx turbo coupe 2-door 3.0l 600rwhp, new engine(US $15,000.00)
1993 nissan 300zx twin turbo tt *last auction* 300zx turbocharged 5spd(US $9,500.00)
1985 nissan 300zx coupe 2-door 3.0l 72k miles
Auto Services in New Jersey
World Class Collision ★★★★★
Warren Wylie & Sons ★★★★★
W & W Auto Body ★★★★★
Union Volkswagen ★★★★★
T`s & Son Auto Repair ★★★★★
South Shore Towing ★★★★★
Auto blog
2014 Nissan Juke Nismo RS priced from $26,120*
Fri, 28 Feb 2014We'll admit, we're quite excited about the Nissan Juke Nismo RS, especially now that its price has been revealed. For $26,120, you can get the sharpest, sportiest Juke outside of the over-caffeinated, 545-horsepower Juke R.
That base price reflects the cost of the Juke Nismo RS you really want - the front-drive model, complete with six-speed manual. Snagging an all-wheel-drive, CVT-equipped version will cost an extra $2,000. Those prices don't include an *$810 destination charge.
The Juke Nismo RS boasts an extra 18 hp and 26 pound-feet of torque over the 197-hp Juke Nismo, thanks to things like a new exhaust. The big, must-have feature, though, are the Recaro thrones fitted in the front of the RS. As we said when the hot Juke debuted in LA last year, the seats alone may be worth upgrading to the RS model.
Renault and Nissan are among the businesses affected by massive ransomeware attack
Sun, May 14 2017SINGAPORE/TORONTO, May 14 (Reuters) - Technical staff scrambled on Sunday to patch computers and restore infected ones, amid fears that the ransomware worm that stopped car factories, hospitals, shops and schools could wreak fresh havoc on Monday when employees log back on. Cybersecurity experts said the spread of the virus dubbed WannaCry - "ransomware" which locked up more than 200,000 computers - had slowed, but the respite might only be brief. New versions of the worm are expected, they said, and the extent of the damage from Friday's attack remains unclear. Infected computers appear to largely be out-of-date devices that organizations deemed not worth the price of upgrading or, in some cases, machines involved in manufacturing or hospital functions that proved too difficult to patch without possibly disrupting crucial operations, security experts said. Marin Ivezic, cybersecurity partner at PwC, said that some clients had been "working around the clock since the story broke" to restore systems and install software updates, or patches, or restore systems from backups. Microsoft released patches last month and on Friday to fix a vulnerability that allowed the worm to spread across networks, a rare and powerful feature that caused infections to surge on Friday. Code for exploiting that bug, which is known as "Eternal Blue," was released on the internet in March by a hacking group known as the Shadow Brokers. The group claimed it was stolen from a repository of National Security Agency hacking tools. The agency has not responded to requests for comment. Hong Kong-based Ivezic said that the ransomware was forcing some more "mature" clients affected by the worm to abandon their usual cautious testing of patches "to do unscheduled downtime and urgent patching, which is causing some inconvenience." He declined to identify which clients had been affected. The head of the European Union police agency said on Sunday the cyber assault hit 200,000 victims in at least 150 countries and that number will grow when people return to work on Monday. "The global reach is unprecedented ... and those victims, many of those will be businesses, including large corporations," Europol Director Rob Wainwright told Britain's ITV. "At the moment, we are in the face of an escalating threat. The numbers are going up, I am worried about how the numbers will continue to grow when people go to work and turn (on) their machines on Monday morning." MONDAY MORNING RUSH?
Honda, Nissan, and Toyota expand Takata recall by millions worldwide
Wed, May 13 2015Honda, Nissan, and Toyota are expanding their global Takata airbag inflator recalls to cover millions of additional vehicles. Toyota alone is adding about 5 million vehicles to its campaign globally, and over 600,000 of those are in the US, according to Automotive News. Nissan's expansion includes an estimated 1.56 million cars worldwide, including about 326,000 in North America, but the exact models from the company are not yet known. According to Automotive News, Honda has also announced plans to increase the scope of its campaign but hasn't yet disclosed specific models, total numbers, or their location. Company spokesperson Chris Martin tells Autoblog that none of these vehicles are in the US, though. In the US, Toyota is replacing the driver's side front inflators on 160,000 examples of the 2004 and 2005 RAV4 nationwide. It's also swapping out the front passenger side parts for 177,000 units of the 2003 and 2004 Tundra (pictured above) and 2004 Sequoia. The automaker is also expanding its regional recalls in high-humidity areas to include the passenger-side inflators of 300,000 more vehicles. In total, the affected models are 2005-2007 model-year Corolla, Matrix, Sequoia, and Lexus SC; plus the 2005-2006 Tundra is included, as well. All of the states that are covered by this campaign are listed in Toyota's announcement, below. In a statement to Autoblog, Nissan said that it's currently working with the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration on this campaign. "We expect to have a more formal statement and additional information by Friday, May 15," the company said. TOYOTA EXPANDS TAKATA AIRBAG SAFETY RECALLS TORRANCE, Calif., May 12, 2015 – Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc. today announced that it is expanding its recalls involving Takata air bag inflators. First, Toyota will conduct a recall to replace Takata-supplied driver front airbag inflators on approximately 160,000 model year 2004 and 2005 RAV4 sport utility vehicles. The inflators could potentially be susceptible to rupture when deployed in a crash, increasing the risk of injury to vehicle occupants. For similar reasons, Toyota will expand two existing recalls for Takata-supplied front passenger airbag inflators, namely: Toyota's nationwide recall launched in April 2013 will expand to include approximately an additional 177,000 model year 2003-2004 Tundra and model year 2004 Sequoia vehicles.







