1993 300zx Auto T-top , Cleanest Z ! Original ! Dent Free !! on 2040-cars
Massapequa, New York, United States
|
I purchased this dent free , unmolested 300ZX from California last year from the original owner and had it shipped back to NY. I've stored it in my parents garage for a collector, but they are selling and lost the storage....It's the cleanest 300 you'll ever find. Runs and drives like new ,Tinted Windows, No Leaks ! It has new Michelin tires , Sensortrac struts and brakes, and the original Bose radio and power antenna , No dents , No cracks on the dashboard or doors ! No leaks from the T-Roofs . Comes with car cover and sun shield ( has tiny scratch on the hood from a hubcap flying on the highway ) . Look at the pictures and you'll appreciate how clean it is !! Drives and looks like a Dream Car ! If you want any other pictures just ask , Come and check it out !! It's on Long Island NY.
|
Nissan 300ZX for Sale
1990 nissan 300zx base coupe 2-door 3.0l(US $2,500.00)
1990 nissan 300zx base coupe 2-door 3.0l 6326km new condition bright red(US $19,999.00)
Nissan 1991 300zx 5 speed pearl white all stock &mint condtion(US $6,500.00)
1986 nissan 300zx 3.0l
1990 nissan fairlady z 300zx twin turbo 2+2 original right hand drive 5 speed tt(US $8,700.00)
Nissan 300zx z32 clean title ca jdm 500hp cusco hks arc nismo white
Auto Services in New York
X-Treme Auto Glass ★★★★★
Wheelright Auto Sale ★★★★★
Wheatley Hills Auto Service ★★★★★
Village Automotive Center ★★★★★
Tim Voorhees Auto Repair ★★★★★
Ted`s Body Shop ★★★★★
Auto blog
Nissan officials answer to angry shareholders on red ink, Ghosn scandal
Mon, Jun 29 2020Smoke engulfs the Nissan logo as workers burn tires during a protest in Barcelona, Spain, where the automaker is closing its plant, costing 3,000 direct jobs. (AP/Emilio Morenatti)   TOKYO — Nissan Chief Executive Makoto Uchida told shareholders Monday he is giving up half his pay after the Japanese automaker sank into the red amid plunging sales and plant closures in Spain and Indonesia. Uchida apologized for the poor results and promised a recovery by 2023, driven by cost cuts and new models showcasing electric-car and automated-driving technology. “We will tackle these challenges without compromise,” he said at a live-streamed meeting. “I promise to bring Nissan back on a growth track.” Executives for the company also blasted suggestions in media reports of a conspiracy within the company to oust Carlos Ghosn. The former chairman's 2018 arrest in Japan on financial misconduct charges has led to much speculation that the move was orchestrated by Nissan executives who opposed closer ties with partner Renault. “I know that in books and the media there has been talk about a conspiracy, but there are no facts whatsoever to support this,” Motoo Nagai, chairman of NissanÂ’s auditing committee, told shareholders at the companyÂ’s annual general meeting. Responding to demands from a shareholder to address the speculation, Nagai argued that the investigation into Ghosn was conducted both internally and by outside law firms. All the worldÂ’s automakers have been hurt by nose-diving sales caused by the coronavirus pandemic. But the problems are especially serious for Nissan, which already was fighting to salvage its reputation after the financial misconduct scandal of former star executive Ghosn. Nissan, based in Yokohama, Japan, sank into its first annual loss in 11 years, reporting a 671.2 billion yen ($6.3 billion) loss for the fiscal year that ended in March. It has not given a projection for this fiscal year, citing uncertainties over the virus outbreak. One angry shareholder got up and said executives should give up more of their pay since investors were getting zero dividends. Another said Nissan needed to do more to strengthen its governance, arguing things have been getting worse, not better, since the departure of Ghosn.
Nissan VP suggests next Z will offer multiple engines
Thu, Dec 4 2014Roel de Vries, the corporate vice president and global head of marketing and brand strategy for Nissan, told Australia's CarAdvice that as far as he's concerned, any engine in the 370Z "[needs] to deliver on what the car stands for and if the 370Z stands for real performance and real driving I think it doesn't need a V6 to do that." At first read, it could look like de Vries is softening us up for a next-generation Z that doesn't come with a V6, a move that would disappoint a lot of the coupe's fans. Or, what if de Vries was actually getting us ready for a Z with multiple engine options, instead of only a V6, in order to expand its global appeal? That appeared to be the gist of his comments, the exec saying that they couldn't sell a V6-engined Z in Europe, but even if they offer a four-cylinder there, the V6 could live on because, "why should we give it up?" With the coupe's current name a factor of the 3.7-liter displacement of it's V6, though, what is the future for a car with several engine options? Said de Vries, "We [will] definitely keep the Z name, but when we did 350 to 370 it was because of the capacity, but who says the next-generation doesn't have three engines and its not just called Z?" This kind of talk has been going on all year, the real question being how many engines will the car get and what's the endgame. At the beginning of the year, ex product chief Andy Palmer said the car codenamed Z35 would use a "downsized four-cylinder turbocharged engine." In August, Motor Trend reported that the next Z would offer "a mixture of smaller but powerful engines," including a hybrid, but that a V6 would remain the headliner. Two weeks later, MT said that Nissan wanted to transition customers from the naturally aspirated V6 to a turbocharged four-cylinder with the same power, eventually, but would begin with both on the menu. Parallel to that are Shiro Nakamura's out-loud musings about how to merge the next Z and the IDx concepts into "a more affordable, more approachable sports car." The answers, whatever they are, will be a big deal for the brand.
Nissan New Micra being considered for Canadian market
Tue, 01 Oct 2013A new story from AutoGuide is triggering new speculation that Nissan may be about to bring its New Micra to North America. According to a dealer-based source, Nissan is showing off the overseas hatchback at Canadian dealer meetings along with the redesigned 2014 Rogue. The report indicates that the car is expected to go on sale sometime mid next year. Autoblog has learned that, while the New Micra is indeed under study for the Canadian market, it is not being considered for US sales. Our well-placed source tells us that bringing the New Micra to US dealers "just wouldn't make sense."
Bringing the New Micra to US dealers "just wouldn't make sense."
Reading between the lines a bit, that's because Nissan already has a robust small car lineup spearheaded by the Versa sedan and new Versa Note hatchback, along with the compact Sentra. And while both Versa models are generously sized for the subcompact classes they compete in, their low entry price (the sedan starts under $12k) means that pricing the smaller Micra underneath it would be difficult. Given its historically significantly higher fuel prices (not to mention higher vehicle prices and a penchant for small cars), Canada seems like a much more hospitable market for the Micra.











