2006 Nissan Frontier Se King Cab V6 Side Steps 47k Mi Texas Direct Auto on 2040-cars
Stafford, Texas, United States
Engine:See Description
Fuel Type:Gasoline
For Sale By:Dealer
Transmission:Automatic
Body Type:Pickup Truck
Year: 2006
Warranty: Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty
Make: Nissan
Model: Frontier
Options: CD Player
Power Options: Power Locks
Mileage: 47,191
Sub Model: WE FINANCE!!
Exterior Color: Gray
Number Of Doors: 4
Interior Color: Tan
CALL NOW: 281-854-2526
Number of Cylinders: 6
Inspection: Vehicle has been inspected
Cab Type: Extended Cab
Seller Rating: 5 STAR *****
Nissan 280ZX for Sale
2007 convertible grand touring leather htd seats bose nissan 350z 350 z 57k(US $17,420.00)
280zx coupe 5 spd manual runs great blue white stripes(US $4,990.00)
1983 nissan 280zx base coupe 2-door 2.8l(US $1,750.00)
1983 nissan zx.2 0wner, low mileage,69244 miles sharp!!!(US $9,999.99)
1983 nissan 280zx special gold edition(US $5,000.00)
Datsun nissan 1983 280 zx turbo 2+2 tt all original, a great runner.(US $9,999.00)
Auto Services in Texas
Xtreme Customs Body and Paint ★★★★★
Woodard Paint & Body ★★★★★
Whitlock Auto Kare & Sale ★★★★★
Wesley Chitty Garage-Body Shop ★★★★★
Weathersbee Electric Co ★★★★★
Wayside Radiator Inc ★★★★★
Auto blog
Renault-Nissan to build EVs in China with Dongfeng
Tue, Aug 29 2017BEIJING — Nissan and its partner Renault will build electric cars in China in a new venture with Dongfeng Motor, as global automakers scramble to get ready for stringent electric vehicle quotas being introduced by the nation. China, the world's biggest auto market, wants all-electric battery cars and plug-in hybrid vehicles to make up at least a fifth of the country's auto sales by 2025, as part of its solution to tackle alarming pollution levels in major cities. Ford announced earlier this month it was exploring setting up a joint venture with car maker Anhui Zotye Automobile Co to build electric vehicles in China under a new brand. Tesla, Daimler, Volkswagen and General Motors have already announced plans for making electric vehicles in China, The new joint venture, called eGT New Energy Automotive Co, will be owned 25 percent each by Nissan and Renault with Dongfeng owning 50 percent, Nissan and Renault said in a statement on Tuesday. They said eGT will design a new electric vehicle on a subcompact crossover SUV platform of the Renault-Nissan alliance. "The establishment of the new joint venture with Dongfeng confirms our common commitment to develop competitive electric vehicles for the Chinese market," Carlos Ghosn, chairman and chief executive officer of the Renault-Nissan alliance, said in the statement. The statement did not give details of financial commitments of the joint venture partners or say by when the vehicles will be launched. Dongfeng already partners Nissan in China. Both Nissan and Renault already market electric cars. Nissan's Leaf compact hatchback has become the world's top-selling electric car since its launch in 2010, while Renault began selling its Zoe model in 2012. The game changer for global automakers, many of whom until recently have resisted an industry shift to heavily electrified vehicles, is China, an auto market with strong potential for growth where stringent policies favoring cleaner energy cars are being aggressively pursued. Under China's latest proposals, electric vehicle sales quotas, which are expected to take effect as early as 2018, are due to require 8 percent of automakers' sales to be battery electric or plug-in hybrid vehicles by next year, rising to 10 percent in 2019 and 12 percent in 2020.
Renault splits into 5 businesses in drive to boost profit
Tue, Nov 8 2022 PARIS — French car maker Renault announced a major overhaul that will see it separate its activities in five businesses, deepen ties with China's Geely and spin off its electric vehicles unit through a stock market listing next year. At a long-awaited investor presentation on Tuesday, Renault said it targeted operating margins of 8% for 2025 and rising to more than 10% in 2030, from 5% expected this year. It also plans to reinstate dividends from 2023 after a three-year hiatus, and generate more than 2 billion euros of cash annually between 2023-25, growing to more than 3 billion euros in the following five years. An early mover in the electric car race, Renault has fallen behind newer, more agile rivals like Tesla. After needing emergency state cash during the COVID pandemic, the group is looking to extend on a turnaround following losses in 2019 and 2020, and increase the valuation of its different parts. But big question marks remain on its strained relationship with long-standing Japanese partner Nissan, as Renault looks for other outside investors for each of its divisions. The main plank of the car maker's strategy is separating its combustion engine business — which will partner with Geely in a 50-50 joint venture, also announced on Tuesday — from its electric vehicle unit, to be listed in the second half of next year. Nissan is expected to take a stake in the EV venture, codenamed "Ampere," alongside other investors, though Renault will keep a majority stake. Talks with Nissan have been dragging on, amid Japanese reservations about sharing technology with others, including a Chinese rival like Geely, sources have told Reuters. Shares in Renault fell 2% by 1254 GMT after earlier dipping more than 4% as it gave little detail on the state of play of the discussions with Nissan on the future of their partnership. Renault CEO Luca De Meo said the group wanted to give the alliance a strong future and a "new chance." But he also said that — as in a marriage — "it is important for us to have our own hobbies and our own life." The companies had initially set a Nov. 15 target to reach a deal, but no announcement is now expected on that date, according to people familiar with the talks. Aside from the Ampere EV unit and the combustion engine division, Renault will have an additional three businesses — the Alpine sports-car brand, financial services and new mobility and recycling activities.
Nissan looking to expand UK plant to build Infiniti Q30
Thu, 22 Aug 2013With the Infiniti Q30 concept heading to the Frankfurt Motor Show next month and a future premium compact model heading into production at Nissan's Sunderland UK assembly plant, just connecting the dots tells us this new small Infiniti is headed for UK production. Backing this up, Reuters is reporting that Nissan is looking to expand the Sunderland plant by 25,000 square feet, while Automotive News Europe takes it a step further by almost confirming that the Q30 will be built alongside the Nissan Qashqai and Note.
The reports say that Sunderland is already the UK's biggest automotive plant, but the expansion will make it even larger with production capacity expected to rise from the current 500,000 units built each year to more than 550,000. There is no indication if the expansion will bring more jobs to the plant, which already employs around 6,000 people.
2040Cars.com © 2012-2025. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the 2040Cars User Agreement and Privacy Policy.
0.03 s, 7953 u
