1983 Nissan 280zx Base Coupe 2-door 2.8l on 2040-cars
Cypress, California, United States
Body Type:Coupe
Engine:2.8L 2753CC l6 GAS SOHC Naturally Aspirated
Vehicle Title:Clear
Fuel Type:GAS
Year: 1983
Interior Color: Silver
Make: Nissan
Number of Cylinders: 6
Model: 280ZX
Trim: Base Coupe 2-Door
Warranty: Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty
Drive Type: RWD
Mileage: 98,000
Exterior Color: Silver
|
280ZX LUXURY SPORT COUPE WITH 98K Miles (AT)
I am corrector of Datsun and Nissan Z and this is one of my collections need to go due to space limitations. I have restored to super original conditions and flawless body with new stripes. Professionally restored by one of the well known Z mechanic who won many shows in the past. BEAUTIFUL Original silver. RUST FREE OF COURSE AND NO REAL IMPERFECTIONS INSIDE OR OUT A/C CAR WITH POWER WINDOWS, DOOR LOCKS, AM FM STEREO WITH ORIGINAL RADIO. NO CRACKS ON DASH WHICH IS LIKE NEW. CARPETS LOOK NEW AND SEATS ARE IN PERFECT CONDITION. ALWAYS KEPT INSIDE. A FUN CAR TO OWN AND DRIVE. GREAT FOR WEEKEND SHOWS. Please do NOT bit if you have less than 5 feedback. ANY SERIOUS BUYERS OUT THERE. THIS CAR IS COLLECTIBLE AND HAS ANTIQUE STATUS. |
Nissan 280ZX for Sale
2011 nissan altima 2.5 sl sedan sunroof htd leather 57k texas direct auto(US $16,980.00)
2007 nissan pathfinder se 4l v6 24v automatic rear wheel drive suv(US $12,991.00)
1980 280zx 5-speed t-tops new paint runs & drives great
1983 nissan 280zx 2+2 sport coupe with 23,000 1 florida owner miles no reserev
Datsun 280z / ferrari gto - mcburnie - 3.6k miles - replica interior & body(US $35,000.00)
1983 nissan 280zx 2+2 sport coupe with 23,000 1 florida owner miles no reserev
Auto Services in California
Zoe Design Inc ★★★★★
Zee`s Smog Test Only Station ★★★★★
World Class Collision Ctr ★★★★★
WOOPY`S Auto Parts ★★★★★
William Michael Automotive ★★★★★
Will Tiesiera Ford Inc ★★★★★
Auto blog
Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi adopts Android infotainment in coup for Google
Tue, Sep 18 2018PARIS — The Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi carmaking alliance said on Tuesday it will adopt Alphabet's Google Android operating system, handing a victory to the U.S. tech giant as it pushes for a bigger share of the infotainment market. Renault, Nissan and Mitsubishi, with combined sales of 10.6 million vehicles last year, said future models will "integrate Google applications and services" including Maps and the voice-commanded Google Assistant. The move, first reported by the Wall Street Journal, leans more heavily on Big Tech than large or luxury rival carmakers have hitherto been willing to do. Many fear losing control of customer relationships, data and potentially significant future revenue from connected services. Some smaller manufacturers such as Volvo Cars have decided to embed Android Auto in their vehicles. But the scale of the shift by Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi may cause a broader rethink of costly standalone tech strategies. "Major carmakers earlier were reluctant to do business with Google, but this has now changed," said Jauke de Jong, a research analyst at AFS Group in Amsterdam. "More carmakers could follow suit and partner with Google." Until now, carmakers have largely chosen Linux, Microsoft or QNX software to power infotainment. That yields clunkier platforms they can control, but which offer little scope to add new apps or functionality. Far more than just hooking up a phone The news may spell trouble for certain existing auto-tech suppliers such as mapping specialist TomTom, which counts Renault among its customers. Shares in the Dutch group fell by more than quarter after the announcement. In return for handing Google the infotainment keys, the alliance will bring the full clout of Android's thousands of apps to its brands' lineups — which include a strong contingent of affordably priced, no-frills models for emerging markets. The partnership promises "rich user experiences that are currently available only outside the vehicle or, to a limited extent, by connecting an Android device to supported vehicles," alliance development chief Hadi Zablit said. While many volume carmakers offer infotainment "mirroring" to pair with Apple iPhones or Android smartphones, premium rivals such as BMW and Daimler's Mercedes-Benz are investing heavily in their own operating systems, vocal assistants and connected services.
Nissan and Carlos Ghosn settle SEC claims over undisclosed compensation
Mon, Sep 23 2019WASHINGTON — Nissan and its former Chief Executive Carlos Ghosn have agreed to settle claims from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission over false financial disclosures related to Ghosn's compensation, an SEC statement said on Monday. Nissan will pay $15 million, while Ghosn agreed to a $1 million civil penalty and a 10-year ban from serving as an officer or director of a publicly traded U.S. company, the SEC statement said. Ghosn was arrested in Japan and fired by Nissan last year. He is awaiting trial in Tokyo on financial misconduct charges that he denies. Former Nissan human resources official Gregory Kelly agreed to a $100,000 penalty and a five-year officer and director ban. Nissan, Ghosn, and Kelly settled without admitting or denying the SEC's allegations and findings. The SEC said in total Nissan in its financial disclosures omitted more than $140 million to be paid to Ghosn in retirement — a sum that ultimately was not paid. The SEC also accused Ghosn in a suit filed in New York that he engaged in a scheme to conceal more than $90 million of compensation. That suit is being settled as part of the agreement announced Monday. Nissan confirmed it had settled the allegations and said it "is firmly committed to continuing to further cultivate robust corporate governance." Nissan provided significant cooperation to the SEC, the agency said. The company now has a new governance structure with three statutory committees — audit, compensation and nomination — and has amended its securities reports for all relevant years. The SEC said beginning in 2004 Nissan's board delegated to Ghosn the authority to set individual director and executive compensation levels, including his own. The SEC said "Ghosn and his subordinates, including Kelly, crafted various ways to structure payment of the undisclosed compensation after Ghosn's retirement, such as entering into secret contracts, backdating letters to grant Ghosn interests in Nissan's Long Term Incentive Plan, and changing the calculation of Ghosn's pension allowance to provide more than $50 million in additional benefits." "Investors are entitled to know how, and how much, a company compensates its top executives. Ghosn and Kelly went to great lengths to conceal this information from investors and the market," said Stephanie Avakian, co-director of the SEC's Division of Enforcement.
Renault, Nissan attempt to calm rumors of impending split
Tue, Jan 14 2020TOKYO/PARIS — Shares in Renault recovered some lost ground on Tuesday after the French carmaker and its Japanese partner Nissan rejected media reports that their alliance was in danger of being dissolved. Some have openly questioned whether the alliance can survive without disgraced former CEO Carlos Ghosn to keep the two partners happy. Renault shares fell to a six-year low on Monday after rumors circulated that its alliance with Nissan was in jeopardy. Nissan shares tumbled to their lowest in 8 1/2 years on Tuesday in Tokyo. At the opening of trading in Paris on Tuesday, Renault shares rose 1.3 percent, before falling back slightly to trade up 0.49 percent by 08:23 GMT. The alliance, which also includes Japan's Mitsubishi Motors, is "solid, robust, everything but dead," the chairman of Renault, Jean-Philippe Senard, told Belgian newspaper L'Echo. A split between the two automotive giants would force both to find new partners in a fast-consolidating industry that is growing increasingly difficult to navigate for independent companies. It will be especially difficult for Renault and Nissan, whose dirty laundry Ghosn intends to air for public consideration.  French Finance Minister Bruno Le Maire also weighed in, saying reports some executives wanted to break up the alliance were "malicious." Speaking to France's CNews TV, he also said he expected Renault to name a new chief executive within days to replace Thierry Bollore, a Ghosn-era appointee who was ousted in October. Luca de Meo, who stepped down as the head of Volkswagen's Seat brand last week, is seen as a frontrunner for the job, although a stringent non-compete clause in his contract firm may prove a hurdle, sources have told Reuters. Nissan, in response to "speculative international media reports," said it was "in no way considering dissolving the alliance." "The alliance is the source of Nissan's competitiveness," the Japanese automaker said in a statement. "Through the alliance, to achieve sustainable and profitable growth, Nissan will look to continue delivering win-win results for all member companies." Concerns emerged about the future of the Renault-Nissan partnership after the November 2018 arrest in Japan of Ghosn, the man who did more than anyone else to hold together the disparate alliance of often-contrasting carmaking cultures.
2040Cars.com © 2012-2025. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the 2040Cars User Agreement and Privacy Policy.
0.043 s, 7953 u







