Find or Sell Used Cars, Trucks, and SUVs in USA

2004 Mitsubishi Galant Es 1 Owner No Accident Us Bankruptcy Court Auction on 2040-cars

Year:2004 Mileage:179285 Color: Blue /
 Gray
Location:

Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States

Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States
Advertising:
Body Type:Sedan
Vehicle Title:Clear
Engine:2.4L 2351CC l4 GAS SOHC Naturally Aspirated
Fuel Type:GAS
For Sale By:Private Seller
Transmission:AUTO
VIN: 4A3AB36F34E084493 Year: 2004
Make: Mitsubishi
Warranty: Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty
Model: Galant
Trim: ES Sedan 4-Door
Options: CD Player
Safety Features: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag
Drive Type: FWD
Power Options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
Mileage: 179,285
Exterior Color: Blue
Disability Equipped: No
Interior Color: Gray
Number of Cylinders: 4
Number of Doors: 4
Condition: Used: A vehicle is considered used if it has been registered and issued a title. Used vehicles have had at least one previous owner. The condition of the exterior, interior and engine can vary depending on the vehicle's history. See the seller's listing for full details and description of any imperfections. ... 

Auto Services in Florida

Youngs` Automotive Service ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service
Address: 1430 Ponce de Leon Blvd, Spring-Hill
Phone: (352) 796-3791

Winner Auto Center Inc ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service, Auto Oil & Lube, Automobile Electric Service
Address: 3400 N Highway 1 (US 1), Cocoa
Phone: (321) 632-3175

Vehicles Four Sale Inc ★★★★★

Used Car Dealers
Address: 900 State St, Miami-Gardens
Phone: (954) 967-6988

Valvoline Instant Oil Change ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service, Auto Oil & Lube, Automotive Tune Up Service
Address: 12890 W Colonial Dr, Oakland
Phone: (321) 236-5680

USA Auto Glass ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Windshield Repair
Address: Pembroke-Park
Phone: (954) 447-0031

Tuffy Auto Service Centers ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service, Brake Repair
Address: 2572 Tamiami Trl, Port-Charlotte
Phone: (941) 764-9815

Auto blog

Ghosn: Nissan, Renault going for 'mini alliance' with 'reduced scope'

Tue, Jul 18 2023

TOKYO — Former Nissan chairman Carlos Ghosn said on Tuesday during a news conference at the Foreign CorrespondentsÂ’ Club of Japan in Tokyo that the Japanese automaker and Renault are trying to go for less cooperation between them with a deal to overhaul their long-standing alliance. "With the latest agreement, they're trying to go for a mini alliance with a very reduced scope of cooperation," Ghosn told reporters in Tokyo via video stream. Nissan and Renault are holding discussions about a final agreement to overhaul their alliance, after announcing in January that the deal will see Renault bring down its stake in Nissan to 15% from about 43% to put them on an equal level. Earlier this year, Ghosn filed a lawsuit against Nissan and a handful of individuals seeking $588 million in lost remuneration, and a further $500 million in moral damages. “Nissan will have to pay for what they did to me and my family,” Ghosn said. “Nissan created a lot of damage Â… damage that can not be repaired.” “What IÂ’m looking for is not revenge,” Ghosn added. “I just want to make sure that all the criminals and the plotters cannot sleep quietly in their beds after what they have committed.” Material from Reuters was used in this report. Related video: This content is hosted by a third party. To view it, please update your privacy preferences. Manage Settings.

Renault chairman dismisses reports Nissan wants to split from alliance

Thu, Jan 16 2020

PARIS — Renault Chairman Jean-Dominique Senard said on Thursday there was a "real desire" within the top ranks of both companies for its alliance with Nissan to succeed, dismissing suggestions the partnership was on the rocks. Turmoil within the Franco-Japanese alliance, long dogged by internal rivalries, deepened following the November 2018 arrest in Tokyo of its architect and long-time boss Carlos Ghosn on charges of financial crimes, which he denies. Attempts to restore calm were dealt a fresh blow by Ghosn's dramatic flight from Japanese justice and a series of no-holds-barred allegations he has made from his refuge in Lebanon, including that he was the victim of a plot to oust him and that the alliance is now a "masquerade". Nissan has vigorously rejected Ghosn's stance, while both the Japanese firm and Renault have tried to rubbish suggestions their two decades old partnership is falling apart. "We have a board overseeing the alliance which is made up of people who are all extremely in favor of the alliance," Renault Chairman Senard told a briefing with reporters. "There is a common desire to associate our strategic plans and a real desire to make this alliance a success," he added, dismissing a report that Nissan was examining scenarios for a possible future outside of the alliance as "fake news." The 66-year-old declined to comment on anything related to Ghosn, adding: "I only think about the future." Renault shares were down 2% by 1123 GMT, underperfoming the broader auto sector which was down on news that Washington has threatened to impose tariffs on European car imports due to Europe's stance on Iran. Renault's French rival and Peugeot maker PSA Group also gave a flavor of some industry headwinds, reporting a 10% fall in its global sales last year as Chinese demand tanked. Renault is due to publish its 2019 global sales on Friday. JOINT PROJECTS Analysts see Renault-Nissan's cost-saving alliance as vital to both companies as the car industry battles a slowdown and huge investments in cleaner vehicles and automated driving, particularly as rivals PSA and Fiat Chrysler are merging to help meet these challenges. Renault held ultimately unsuccessful talks to combine with Fiat Chrysler last year, which Ghosn described at a Beirut news conference as a huge missed opportunity. Senard, who chairs the alliance's operating board, said on Thursday that once the partnership has been rebooted, other firms might potentially want to join.

2022 Mitsubishi Outlander leaks via photo shoot

Wed, Dec 9 2020

The 2022 Mitsubishi Outlander is making the rounds on social media this week after being spotted at a photo shoot, confirming a design we first saw in Geneva last year.  Mitsubishi's new crossover was spotted staging for photos by an anonymous photographer, who snapped a few choice shots and shared them with allcarnews on Instagram. The quality of the photos is far from fantastic, but there's enough detail to confirm that the new Outlander will be an almost direct lift of the Engelberg Tourer Concept which Mitsubishi showed in Geneva last year. This content is hosted by a third party. To view it, please update your privacy preferences. Manage Settings. There's also an obvious resemblance to the Outlander prototype caught in spy photos last year. The production model appears to retain the concept's discrete roof panel (which makes it ideal for contrasting colors like those on the show car) and the chipmunk-cheek styling around the headlights. The concept was ostensibly powered by a plug-in hybrid system (like the one found in the current Outlander PHEV, but with a 2.4-liter inline-4 engine rather than a 2.0-liter unit). Electric range was an estimated 43 miles, which also improves on the existing Outlander PHEV's 22 miles. The powertrain for non-hybrid Outlanders is more of a mystery. Reports from earlier this year suggest that the gasoline version could share powertrains with Nissan, which still owns a controlling stake in Mitsubishi. In exchange, Mitsubishi would supply its PHEV for the small Nissan Qashqai crossover, which is sold in the United States as the Rogue Sport. If that happens, and assuming Nissan brings it here, the Rogue Sport would be Nissan's first PHEV in the U.S. Related Video: