2002 131k Dealer Trade Camry Accord Absolute Sale $1.00 No Reserve Look! on 2040-cars
Akron, Ohio, United States
Vehicle Title:Clear
Fuel Type:Gasoline
For Sale By:Dealer
Transmission:Automatic
Make: Mitsubishi
Warranty: Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty
Model: Galant
Mileage: 131,007
Options: Sunroof
Sub Model: ES 00 01 03
Safety Features: Driver Airbag
Exterior Color: Black
Power Options: Power Locks
Interior Color: Gray
Number of Cylinders: 4
Mitsubishi Evolution for Sale
2000 mitsubishi montero, no reserve
2011 mitsubishi galant(US $11,988.00)
Super clean 1 previous owner 1987 2dr montero 141 orig. miles; very rare find!
1998 mitsubishi mirage ls coupe 2-door 1.8l(US $3,500.00)
Lancer gts manual navigation sunroof low miles clean 1-owner carfax guarantee(US $14,588.00)
2002 mitsubishi montero sport awd 4dr suv! / one owner v6/3.0l
Auto Services in Ohio
Westside Auto Service ★★★★★
Van`s Tire ★★★★★
Used 2 B New ★★★★★
T D Performance ★★★★★
T & J`s Auto Body & Collision ★★★★★
Skipco Financial ★★★★★
Auto blog
Carlos Ghosn changes to hotshot attorney and a new defense strategy
Wed, Feb 13 2019TOKYO — Carlos Ghosn's chief defense attorney Motonari Otsuru resigned and was replaced by a team that includes hotshot lawyer Junichiro Hironaka, in a change of strategy from the ousted Nissan Motor chairman three months after his arrest. Ghosn, Nissan's one-time savior, has been held in detention since his Nov. 19 arrest. He's been indicted and accused of under-reporting his salary and breach of trust. He has denied the charges. The once-feted auto executive hired Hiroshi Kawatsu as head of a new defense team, his office said on Wednesday. Hironaka, 73, has won several high profile cases, helping acquit senior lawmaker Ichiro Ozawa and senior bureaucrat Atsuko Muraki. Hiring Hironaka would mean a more aggressive legal strategy, said Nobuo Gohara, a former prosecutor. Otsuru previously led the special prosecutors' office that is now handling Ghosn's case. "Otsuru was miscast. He worked at the heart of the special prosecutors office so he was not someone who was going to go after them aggressively," Gohara said. "Hironaka is an experienced defense lawyer who has won a number of cases. He will mount a more thorough and aggressive defense." Otsuru's office confirmed his resignation in a statement, but gave no reason for the move. A second member of Ghosn's defense team, Masato Oshikubo, had quit, it said. Go Kondo, Ghosn's third defense lawyer, was unavailable for comment. Ghosn released a short statement thanking Otsuru for his team's "tireless and diligent work," and called him a "very capable and intelligent man and lawyer." The sudden change in attorneys comes ahead of the expected start of informal meetings with prosecutors and judges to discuss pretrial preparations, an indication that there will be no new charges against Ghosn. "As we begin the trial phase, I have decided to engage Hironaka-sensei as my legal counsel," Ghosn said, using an honorific suffix. "I look forward to defending myself vigorously, and this represents the beginning of the process of not only establishing my innocence but also shedding light on the circumstances that led to my unjust detention." Ghosn, 64, told the Nikkei newspaper last month that Nissan executives opposed to his plans for closer ties with automaking partner Renault SA had plotted to remove him. Ghosn was widely credited with rescuing Nissan from near-bankruptcy after he was brought over to Japan in 1999 by Renault after the French automaker bought a chunk of Nissan.
Automakers want to stop the EPA's fuel economy rules change, and why that's a shortsighted move
Tue, Dec 6 2016With a Trump Administration looming, the EPA moved quickly after the election to propose finalizing future fuel economy rules last week. The auto industry doesn't like that (surprise), and has started making moves to stop the EPA. Ford CEO Mark Fields said he wanted to lobby Trump to lower the standards, and now the Auto Alliance, a manufacturer group, is saying it will join the fight against cleaner cars. The Alliance represents 12 automakers: BMW, Fiat Chrysler, Ford, GM, Jaguar Land Rover, Mazda, Mercedes-Benz, Mitsubishi, Porsche, Toyota, VW, and Volvo. Gloria Bergquist, a spokesperson for the Alliance, told Automotive News that the "EPA's sudden and controversial move to propose auto regulations eight months early - even after Congress warned agencies about taking such steps while political appointees were packing their bags - calls out for congressional action to pause this rulemaking until a thoughtful policy review can occur." The EPA was going to consider public comments through April 2017, but then said it would move the deadline to the end of December. That means that it can finalize the rules before President Obama leaves office. The director of public affairs for the Consumer Federation of America, Jack Gillis, said on a conference call with reporters last week when the EPA originally announced its decision that it is unlikely that President Trump will be able to roll back these changes. Gillis also said on the same call that any attempt by the automakers to prevent these changes would be history repeating itself. "These are the same companies that fought airbags, and now promoting the fact that every car has multiple airbags," he said. "These are the same companies that fought the crash-test program, and now are promoting the crash-test ratings published by the government. So, it's clear that they're misperceiving the needs of the American consumer." There are more reasons the Allliance's pushback is flawed. Carol Lee Rawn, the transportation program director for Ceres, said on that call that the automotive industry is a global one, and many automakers are moving to global platforms to help them meet strict fuel economy rules around the world.
Mitsubishi MI-TECH concept has four electric motors and a turbine engine range extender
Thu, Oct 3 2019Mitsubishi is bringing a new concept car to this year’s Tokyo Motor Show, and itÂ’s already shaping up to be an exciting proposition. We got a teaser photo of the MI-TECH Concept today, and it looks like a short wheelbase convertible SUV. Not only that, but itÂ’s also a two-seater. All this means itÂ’s likely not anything close to what weÂ’ll see in a production car, but the tech onboard is what really grabbed our attention. ItÂ’s a plug-in hybrid, but itÂ’s different than most youÂ’ve seen before. There are four electric motors, two at each axle to provide the best four-wheel drive one could ask for. Then, instead of a traditional gasoline engine generator as a range extender, Mitsubishi is using a turbine engine generator. The Chrysler and GM turbine cars of the 1960s-70s were just ahead of their time, werenÂ’t they? Mitsubishi says this allows the MI-TECH to drive like a series hybrid when the battery pack is depleted. The four-wheel drive system is supposed to provide fantastic performance offroad and also on tarmac, being able to precisely dole out the exact amount of torque to whatever wheel needs it at any given time. Mitsubishi says the entire plug-in hybrid electric system is compact, so as to fit in a small SUV. Think Eclipse Cross or Outlander Sport size. The company already has a plug-in hybrid powertrain for the larger Outlander, but it wants to hybridize its smaller offerings one day, too. We donÂ’t expect the turbine engine to make it into our hands, but this four-motor electric drive system would be sweet in a production car. An augmented-reality windshield is the highlight on the interior of the MI-TECH. It is able to project a variety of information onto the windshield by using optical sensing technology. Hopefully Mitsubishi expands on that when it fully reveals the car in Tokyo. For now, we have the teaser, and it looks pretty neat. Mitsubishi, feel free to release a production version of a roofless, off-road, electrified SUV. We could use something fun in the lineup, as the Evo hole in our heart grows larger by the year.

































