2005 Mercedes-benz Sl-class on 2040-cars
Redding, Connecticut, United States
Send me an email at: nievesparrilla@netzero.net .
This car is in perfect condition. I have it for over 4 years. I'm selling the car because I'm moving out of the
country.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class for Sale
1970 mercedes-benz 280sl pagoda(US $34,500.00)
1988 mercedes-benz 560 sl(US $12,350.00)
1964 mercedes-benz 230sl(US $36,000.00)
2009 mercedes-benz sl-class sl550(US $25,000.00)
2014 mercedes-benz sl-class amg(US $29,250.00)
1964 mercedes-benz sl-class 230sl(US $14,300.00)
Auto Services in Connecticut
Whitehall Auto Service Inc ★★★★★
Trasko`s Garage ★★★★★
Tire Shak ★★★★★
Tech Auto ★★★★★
Protech Automotive ★★★★★
People`s Auto LLC ★★★★★
Auto blog
Aston Martin CEO Andy Palmer to leave in favor of AMG chief Tobias Moers
Sun, May 24 2020Aston Martin Chief Executive Andy Palmer is leaving the business as part of a management shake-up and will be replaced by Tobias Moers, CEO of Mercedes-AMG, a source familiar with the matter told Reuters on Sunday. The luxury carmaker said in an emailed statement that it is reviewing its management team but declined to comment on Palmer's fate. Palmer and Germany's Daimler, which owns a 5% stake in Aston Martin and supplies the carmaker with Mercedes-AMG engines, also declined to comment. The Financial Times newspaper had reported earlier that the Aston Martin chief was going to leave as part of a shake-up of its leadership, with an official announcement expected on Tuesday. Palmer had not been informed of the upcoming announcement, the newspaper reported. Aston Martin, famed for being fictional secret agent James Bond's car of choice, has seen its share price plummet since floating in October 2018. The 107-year old British luxury carmaker earlier this month posted a deep first-quarter loss after sales dropped by almost a third due to the impact of the novel coronavirus outbreak. The company has been banking on its sport utility vehicle to drive sales in a new segment, and said production was on track. In January, dire conditions forced the company to bring in Canadian billionaire Lawrence Stroll who bought a roughly 20% stake for nearly 200 million pounds ($263 million), as the ailing carmaker sought to raise funds. The coronavirus pandemic and shutdowns caused by it have hit demand and forced factories around the world to suspend production, negatively impacting many industries, including car manufacturers. "We were obviously fairly significantly hit by COVID-19, starting with China in January but more clearly in what we saw as it came across towards Europe and the United States," Palmer told Reuters earlier in May. Related Video:
Aston Martin and Mercedes-Benz expand collaboration
Tue, Oct 27 2020Aston Martin on Tuesday expanded a deal with Daimler to access the German automaker's technology, including its hybrid and electric drive systems, in exchange for new shares as the struggling British luxury carmaker's new boss drives changes. The company will place 250 million new shares with new and existing institutional investors at 50 pence (currently around 65 cents) a share, said the 107-year car maker that hired Tobias Moers, former CEO of Mercedes-AMG, to become its boss from August. The new shares issued would increase the size of Mercedes-Benz's stake to no more than 20% by 2023 from the current 2.6% in several stages. "We take another major step forward as our long-term partnership with Mercedes-Benz AG moves to another level with them becoming one of the Company's largest shareholders," said Chairman Lawrence Stroll. The German firm would get the right to nominate one non-executive director to Aston Martin's board after its first shareholding increase. The James Bond car maker, which has started deliveries of its first sport utility vehicle, the DBX, reported third-quarter adjusted core loss of 29 million pounds compared with a profit of 43 million pounds last year and revenue that nearly halved to 124 million pounds. Related Video:
How long will the 'golden age' of performance last?
Sat, Mar 26 2016High-powered sports and luxury cars were everywhere at the New York Auto Show, prompting the obvious question for enthusiasts: How long will this golden age of performance last? Industry leaders have some time before regulations elevate the Corporate Average Fuel Economy level in 2025. Even then, they expect cars rippling with power to survive in some form. "Is it the end of an era," I don't think so," said Ola Kallenius, Daimler AG board member for Mercedes-Benz cars marketing and sales. "That performance element of individual mobility I don't think will ever go away." Kallenius, who oversaw the company's AMG division from 2010-2013, expects it to continue to grow. Last year, AMG sold a record 68,875 units around the world, an increase of 44.6 percent over 2014, with strong growth in the US, China, and Germany. Still, there's always the potential for gas to spike, and pending fuel economy regulations are looming. That could lead AMG to add electrification to its products, Kallenius said, pointing to the electric SLS as a test case. Chevy is also thinking ahead, said Al Oppenheiser, chief engineer of the Camaro. He wouldn't bite when asked about electrification for the Camaro (he did say "never say never"), but admitted in 2025 "it's going to be pretty tough to sell V8s." For now, things are rosy for muscle cars, and Chevy confidently showcased the 640-hp Camaro ZL1 in coupe and convertible form in New York. "I think that this is truly the golden age of performance," Oppenheiser said. It's hard to disagree. News & Analysis News: The 2017 Mazda MX-5 Miata RF was a show-stopper in New York. Analysis: There was a palpable energy when this RF — for Retractable Fastback — was revealed the night before the show at a trendy off-site venue near the Hudson River. Even as a parade of SUVs and flashy luxury cars rolled out the rest of the week, the Miata remained a hot topic. The Retractable Fastback is really a clever targa top, with part of the roof stowing behind the seats, adding about 100 pounds compared to the standard convertible. It makes the car more practical and arguably more attractive. The RF continues Mazda's tradition of selling the Miata with a hardtop variant. The first and second generations offered a detachable one, and a power retractable hardtop (a $1,700 option) was available on third-gen models. Judging by its reception in New York, the RF could prove to be even more popular than its predecessors.



