2003 Mercedes-benz Ml350 Base Sport Utility 4-door 3.7l on 2040-cars
Wayland, Massachusetts, United States
Body Type:Sport Utility
Vehicle Title:Clear
Engine:3.7L 3699CC V6 GAS SOHC Naturally Aspirated
Fuel Type:GAS
For Sale By:Dealer
Make: Mercedes-Benz
Model: ML350
Warranty: Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty
Trim: Base Sport Utility 4-Door
Options: Sunroof, Cassette Player, 4-Wheel Drive, Leather Seats, CD Player
Drive Type: 4WD
Safety Features: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag, Side Airbags
Mileage: 188,219
Power Options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
Exterior Color: Black
Interior Color: Tan
Disability Equipped: No
Number of Cylinders: 6
Here is a really nice 2003 Mercedes-Benz ML350. The rear bumper has some damage-see pics. The Esp-Bas light is on and the check light was on but after installing a new catalytic converter from the Mercedes dealer, it has not come back on. We have been driving this vehicle for a little while and everything seems to be working fine. This vehicle is ready to go anywhere. If you have more questions please call Tim @ 508-358-4600.
Mercedes-Benz M-Class for Sale
2001 mercedes-benz ml320 base sport utility 4-door 3.2l - no reserve!!!
Certified preowned 2012 mercedes-benz ml350 suv
06 ml500 amg-95k-$20k in options-amg sport pkg-rear entertainment-premium pkg(US $15,995.00)
2010 mercedes benz ml 350 luxury suv navigation backup camera local trade
2006 mercedes-benz ml 350 clean fully loaded(US $13,950.00)
2001 mercedes-benz ml320 base sport utility 4-door 3.2l
Auto Services in Massachusetts
Warwick Auto Body, Inc. ★★★★★
Trust Petroleum ★★★★★
Truck Guys ★★★★★
Toyota of Dartmouth ★★★★★
Thomas Ford ★★★★★
Sullivan Tire & Auto Svc Co ★★★★★
Auto blog
Trump reportedly says he wants to wipe German cars off the U.S. map
Thu, May 31 2018BERLIN/FRANKFURT — A report that U.S. President Donald Trump has threatened to pursue German carmakers until there are no Mercedes-Benz rolling down New York's Fifth Avenue dented shares in the luxury car manufacturers on Thursday. An excerpt from German magazine Wirtschaftswoche's article, which cited several unnamed European and U.S. diplomats but did not include any direct quotes, could not be independently verified, while a U.S. Embassy spokesman in Berlin referred questions to Washington. The news and current affairs magazine said Trump had told French President Emmanuel Macron in April that he aimed to push German carmakers out of the United States altogether. Macron's administration in Paris declined to comment on the report. The Trump administration last week opened a so-called Section 232 trade investigation into vehicle imports, which could result in a 25 percent tariff on cars on the same "national security" grounds Washington used to impose metals duties in March. This could destroy exports by German carmakers, which control 90 percent of the U.S. premium market and are the biggest European Union exporters of cars to the United States. BMW owns Rolls-Royce, while Daimler has Mercedes-Benz, and Volkswagen controls Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Audi. Daimler, BMW and Audi declined comment. Porsche was not immediately available for comment. BMW shares were trading 0.5 percent lower at 0939 GMT, while Daimler and VW's shares were down 1 percent and 1.6 percent respectively, underperforming Germany's blue-chip DAX. Trump has railed against German carmakers before. And in early 2017, in an interview with German newspaper Bild, he said he would impose 35 percent tariffs on imported cars. At the time, the president called Germany a great car producer but said that the business relationship with the United States was an unfair one-way street. Germany's auto industry association VDA says its members exported 657,000 vehicles to North America last year, with total exports of vehicle components, cars, engines, as well as second-hand vehicles totaling 31.2 billion euros in 2016. Imports from the United States to Germany amounted to 7.4 billion euros, meaning a trade deficit of 23.8 billion euros the VDA's latest available figures show. However, German brands also have huge factories in the United States, where they built 804,000 cars last year, VDA said, providing jobs for U.S. workers. Berlin has reacted angrily to the U.S.
Coronavirus blues, and the 2021 Hyundai Elantra debuts | Autoblog Podcast #619
Fri, Mar 20 2020In this week's Autoblog Podcast, Editor-in-Chief Greg Migliore is joined by Senior Editor, Green, John Beltz Snyder and News Editor Joel Stocksdale. Get a behind-the-scenes look at life for Autobloggers during the coronavirus outbreak, as they talk about how it's not only affecting the automotive industry at large, but the people who cover it as well. Amidst the chaos, Hyundai unveiled the 2021 Elantra, and out editors opine about the new small sedan. They briefly discuss what cars they'd want to drive cross-country if they had a flight that had been canceled, before talking about the cars they've actually been driving, including the Mercedes-Benz GLS 580, Jeep Renegade and Lincoln Corsair. Finally, they reach into the mailbag and help a listener pick a new car. Autoblog Podcast #619 Get The Podcast iTunes – Subscribe to the Autoblog Podcast in iTunes RSS – Add the Autoblog Podcast feed to your RSS aggregator MP3 – Download the MP3 directly Rundown The coronavirus is affecting the auto industry, and those who obsessively cover it 2021 Hyundai Elantra has been revealed Poll: Your flight's canceled. What car do you drive cross-country? 2020 Chevy Corvette orders end Cars we're driving: 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLS 580 2020 Jeep Renegade 2020 Lincoln Corsair Spend My Money Feedback Email – Podcast@Autoblog.com Review the show on iTunes Related Video:
Lewis Hamilton takes pole position at German GP as Ferrari falters
Sun, Jul 28 2019HOCKENHEIM, Germany — Lewis Hamilton took pole position for the German Grand Prix on Saturday, while Sebastian Vettel's miserable form continued for Ferrari as he was unable to even set a time and will start from the back. It got even worse for Ferrari as Vettel's teammate Charles Leclerc was unable to start the last part of qualifying, known as Q3, and is set to begin from 10th place on the grid on Sunday. "I don't know really how we did it today. I'm not quite sure what happened to the Ferraris," Hamilton said. "I think if Leclerc had done a lap at the end, it would have been close between us." Ferrari is winless in 10 races this season and that terrible run looks to continue, while Hamilton is aiming for a sixth win in seven. It was a record-extending 87th pole for the five-time world champion, who is 11 wins shy of Michael Schumacher's record of 91. Hamilton starts on the front row alongside Red Bull's Max Verstappen, who knocked Hamilton's Mercedes teammate Valtteri Bottas into third place. Red Bull's Pierre Gasly goes from fourth. "A bit disappointed with qualifying and I just struggled," said Bottas, who is level with Hamilton on four poles this season. "Ferrari (were) extremely quick and we knew it would be difficult to beat them ... We've been a bit lucky." Vettel, who crashed at last year's German GP despite leading from pole, looked visibly upset as he climbed out of his car in the team garage. The incident happened during the first part of qualifying, making him one of five drivers eliminated from Q1. The issue appeared to be related to a turbo problem, even more surprising given Ferrari had topped all three practice sessions heading into qualifying. Worried faces in the Ferrari garage turned to sheer horror as mechanics then detected a problem on Leclerc's car, ruling him out of the top-10 shootout in Q3. "Mine was a fuel system problem. It is a shame but we will be trying to understand what happened and not to reproduce it. The car felt great today so it's a shame it ended like this," Leclerc said. "I feel for the whole team. I will give absolutely everything to make everyone smile again tomorrow." Television footage showed a Ferrari fan in the stands sinking his face into his hands in disbelief. Mercedes head of motorsport Toto Wolff was sympathetic when commenting on Ferrari's latest setback. "It is a shame for Ferrari and for Sebastian at his home GP," Wolff told broadcaster Sky Sports, adding.























