Mercedes-benz Gl-class Gl450 on 2040-cars
Elmira, New York, United States
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class Gl450
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class for Sale
Mercedes-benz gl-class gl450(US $21,000.00)
2009 - mercedes-benz gl-class(US $18,000.00)
2010 - mercedes-benz gl-class(US $29,000.00)
2010 - mercedes-benz gl-class(US $9,000.00)
2011 - mercedes-benz gl-class(US $21,000.00)
2012 - mercedes-benz gl-class(US $23,000.00)
Auto Services in New York
Whitesboro Frame & Body Svc ★★★★★
Used-Car Outlet ★★★★★
US Petroleum ★★★★★
Transitowne Misibushi ★★★★★
Transitowne Hyundai ★★★★★
Tirri Motor Cars ★★★★★
Auto blog
Mercedes-AMG C63 Coupe gets first video teaser
Thu, Aug 13 2015With less than a week until its big reveal, Mercedes-AMG has kicked up its teasing of the two-door version of the C63 Sedan. This 16-second teaser shows off the sonorous sounds of the coupe's expected powerplant, a 4.0-liter, twin-turbocharged V8. The car is still camouflaged, although we're able to get a nice look at the two-door C-Class' form, which we must say is darn attractive. As previously reported, the C63 Coupe will almost certainly mirror its four-door counterpart in terms of mechanicals. So that 4.0-liter V8 should be offered in both 469- and 503-horsepower varieties, with grunt dispatched to the rear wheels via a seven-speed AMG Speedshift transmission. While output should be identical, it's a safe bet that the two-door C63 will trim some of the four-door's 3,900-plus-pound curb weight. That should, hopefully, improve upon the C63 S' already impressive 3.9-second sprint to 60. We'll have much, much more on the Mercedes-AMG C63 Coupe when it makes its grand debut on August 19. Until then, check out the video of the prototype being flung around the track and stay tuned for the official reveal of the non-AMG C-Class Coupe, slated for later today.
Britain orders 10,000 ventilators from F1/McLaren/Mercedes/Ford/Rolls-Royce/Airbus
Mon, Mar 30 2020Paramedics and ambulance personnel get instructions from a command unit outside London's ExCel Centre arena, which is being turned into a 4,000 bed temporary hospital called NHS Nightingale to deal with coronavirus patients. The hospital is due to open Monday, March 30. / AP Â Â LONDON — Britain has ordered 10,000 ventilators from a consortium of leading aerospace, engineering and Formula One racing companies which will start production this week in response to an urgent government call for industry to help save lives. The 27-strong team, including Airbus, BAE Systems, Ford and Rolls-Royce, have joined forces to ramp up production of a ventilator made by Smiths Group, which supports those with complications from COVID-19. The consortium, which also includes seven Formula One teams including McLaren and Mercedes, home to World Champion Lewis Hamilton, said they had pulled staff off existing projects to meet the national need. Some 1,228 people have died from coronavirus in the United Kingdom and a senior health official said on Saturday the country would be doing well if it manages to keep the death toll below 20,000. "This consortium brings together some of the most innovative companies in the world," Dick Elsy, the head of the consortium, said in a statement. "I am confident this consortium has the skills and tools to make a difference and save lives." The United Kingdom, which initially only had 5,000 ventilators available in its National Health Service, has been trying to secure additional supplies after realising it needed 30,000 to cope with the peak of the outbreak. Prime Minister Boris Johnson, who is now in isolation in Downing Street after testing positive for coronavirus, made an emergency appeal earlier this month for manufacturers to retool their production lines and start making specialist health equipment including ventilators. Britain now has about 8,000 ventilators, with another 8,000 on order from international manufacturers that are due in coming weeks. Last week it placed an order for a newly-designed model from the vacuum cleaner company Dyson that will need to be approved by the health regulator. Mercedes part of a separate effort, too Separately on Monday a second consortium including Mercedes Formula One and other F1 teams said it had developed in less than a week a new version of a breathing aid that can help coronavirus patients.
Recharge Wrap-up: Cool new Euro VI railroader Unimog, Car2go hearts charity
Wed, Aug 6 2014Mercedes-Benz's mega-cool road-railer Unimog now boasts Euro VI compliance. Used for railroad track maintenance and train shunting work, this diesel-powered Unimog offers about a 90-percent improvement in particulate emissions over the Euro V. The new engine also offers improved efficiency. It provides 231 horsepower, and with eight forward and eight reverse gears, it can travel up to 31 miles per hour in either direction. It also has new in-cabin features that make it easier to use for the driver. Read more about the new road-railer Unimog in the press release below. Carsharing group Car2go has launched a donation feature within its mobile app, called "ride2provide." The feature lets users find "heart cars," which, when used, include a $1 donation to Whole Planet Foundation. The money raised by the ride2provide program goes towards the Whole Planet Foundation's mission of providing microcredit to the poor for creating or expanding home-based businesses. Car2go's ride2provide program started August 4, and runs for 90 days. Learn more in the press release below. China continues to pave the way for more EVs, but some people are still skeptical they'll catch on. Charging station operators will be forgiven some of their electricity fees until 2020, said the National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC). China has already extended tax exemptions on EVs through 2017. The NDRC is also urging local governments to offer subsidies and free charging. Still, the costs involved with installing chargers are keeping many from doing it, and many consumers are hesitant to become early adopters of EVs. Read more at ECNS. car2go Launches "ride2provide" To Help car2go Communities To Work Together To Give Back "ride2provide" To Be Integrated via car2go Mobile App Beginning August 4th car2go To Donate To Whole Planet Foundation® As Program's First Exclusive Charity car2go North America LLC, the fastest-growing global carsharing company, announced that it has launched "ride2provide," a donation feature to be integrated into the car2go mobile app for iPhone and android iOS beginning today, August 4th. The new initiative seeks to help car2go communities across its 15 locations and over 400,000 members in North America to work together in donating to a charitable cause, and will first kick off with a 90-day partnership with Whole Planet Foundation as the program's first exclusive charity.
