Stunning Cls 500 With Maintenance Records on 2040-cars
Monticello, Minnesota, United States
Vehicle Title:Clear
Engine:5.0L 4966CC V8 GAS SOHC Naturally Aspirated
For Sale By:Dealer
Body Type:Sedan
Fuel Type:GAS
Make: Mercedes-Benz
Warranty: Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty
Model: CLS500
Trim: Base Sedan 4-Door
Options: Sunroof
Power Options: Power Locks
Drive Type: RWD
Mileage: 92,241
Number of Doors: 4
Sub Model: 4dr Sdn 5.0L
Exterior Color: White
Number of Cylinders: 8
Interior Color: Tan
Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class for Sale
1700 miles, $84k msrp, p1 pkg, parktronic, premium leather, lane track pkg, 2013(US $73,996.00)
2006 mercedes cls 55 amg for sale(US $27,999.00)
402hp v8 twin turbo - sport - navigation - chrome amg wheels(US $59,900.00)
2014 cls550: 2,700 mi, certified pre-owned at authorized mercedes-benz dealer(US $74,881.00)
2012 mercedes cls63 * blk/blk * excellent cond * we export * we trade * we finan(US $79,888.00)
2012 mercedes-benz cls63 amg(US $184,950.00)
Auto Services in Minnesota
Toms Mobile RV Service ★★★★★
Service Rack Inc. ★★★★★
Scottie Auto Ctr ★★★★★
Ryans Auto Salvage ★★★★★
Robbie`s 9 & 71 Auto ★★★★★
Nordgren Automotive ★★★★★
Auto blog
Daimler ponders partnerships with Apple, Google
Mon, Aug 24 2015Daimler Chairman Dieter Zetsche is willing to consider joint ventures with tech giants like Apple and Google. Don't expect the automaker's vehicles to become just another platform for their software, though. In an interview with a German magazine, the chairman admits "different types" of partnerships could be possible, according to Reuters. As vehicles become increasingly connected, greater expertise is necessary in creating their software. The changing market is an opportunity for tech companies to enter the auto industry. "Google and Apple want to provide system software for cars and bring this entire ecosystem around Apple and Google into the vehicle," Zetsche said, according to Reuters. "That can be interesting for both sides." Although, he was clear no deals had happened, yet. For automakers, the danger of this cooperation is for a vehicle to be just a physical device that runs the software. "We don't want to become contractors who have no direct content with customers any more and supply hardware to third parties," he said in the interview. Zetsche has been working out how to create this balance for a while. Earlier this year, he said that some partnerships with Silicon Valley firms could be helpful. However, data privacy remains a major concern, especially in the wake of multiple vehicle hacks in recent months. In the chairman's opinion, a Mercedes-Benz shouldn't just protect its occupants physically but also their personal information. Related Video:
Ferrari's Vettel sets lap record and take pole position for Chinese Grand Prix
Sat, Apr 14 2018SHANGHAI – Ferrari made Formula One rivals sit up and take notice after an ominous show of speed in qualifying for Sunday's Chinese Grand Prix. World championship leader Sebastian Vettel took pole position with a lap more than half a second faster than that of Valtteri Bottas, the fastest of the two Mercedes drivers in third place. The German's best time of one minute, 31.095 seconds – a Shanghai circuit record – turned up the heat on a chilly afternoon with Finnish team mate Kimi Raikkonen joining him on the front row. "We thought coming into today that we would be fighting for the pole position," said Bottas, whose reigning champion team mate Lewis Hamilton qualified fourth after aborting his final flying lap. "But it was definitely out of reach today, there was nothing in the lap that we could have gained that much." "I don't know if we can challenge, we're half a second behind today," added Hamilton. "We were quicker in the race in the last race (Bahrain) but they (Ferrari) were able to hold on. They will probably do the same tomorrow." Dominant isn't a word that has been used to describe Ferrari since they chalked up five straight drivers' titles and six consecutive constructors' crowns with Michael Schumacher, but they were imperious on Saturday. The front row lockout was their second in a row after Vettel beat Raikkonen to pole last weekend in Bahrain. "Ferrari were just way too quick," said Red Bull's Max Verstappen, who was fifth fastest but a hefty 0.701 seconds off Vettel's pace. "Somehow they've found a turbo button on the straight because they are really quick and still in the corners they are reasonably quick." Verstappen's Red Bull teammate Daniel Ricciardo added, "Ferrari has had really good pace all weekend and I can't say honestly now that we're going to have their pace tomorrow, but Mercedes definitely look within reach." Ferrari's speed had already stunned rivals after Friday's opening day of practice pointed to a close battle, even if Hamilton was top of the timesheets. With temperatures plunging on Saturday, the scarlet cars seemed to come into their own. Vettel, who holds a 17-point lead over Mercedes rival Lewis Hamilton after winning in Australia and Bahrain, is looking good for a hat-trick. No driver has ever won the season's first three races without being crowned champion that year, and the last Ferrari driver to do it was Schumacher in 2004 when he was at the peak of his powers and won the opening five.
Mercedes considering convertible SUV
Mon, Jun 22 2015Mercedes has been focusing a lot of attention lately on revitalizing and expanding its crossover and SUV lineup. So what's next for high-riding Benzes? It could be a convertible. According to Daimler's sport-ute and sports car chief Wolf-Dieter Kurz, the company is closely considering a drop-top SUV of some sort. "We will find a market," Kurz told the Australian website CarAdvice. The trouble is that "the convertible is a very slim niche in terms of the SUV portfolio." The biggest problem could be China, where luxury SUVs remain hugely popular – but where convertibles, by and large, are not. "There are lots of discussions," said Kurz, "but we didn't have any decision yet." The last time Mercedes offered a convertible SUV was with the short-wheelbase version of the Gelandewagen, pictured above. It was available (in some markets anyway) for 34 long years as part of the G-Class lineup, but was discontinued in 2013. That left the Jeep Wrangler and Land Rover Discovery as the only convertible SUVs to speak of currently available. Nissan tried its hand with the Murano CrossCabriolet, but that was phased out as well, while Land Rover prepares to take another stab at it with the upcoming Evoque convertible. It'd be interesting to see what approach Mercedes might take, and where it would position the model. Related Video:








