2004 Mercedes Cl500, Rebuildable, Repairable, No Reserve, 16,000 Miles on 2040-cars
Millbury, Massachusetts, United States
This car is being sold with a New York State 907A Salvage Certificate. Please check your local state laws to see what you need to do to register it in your state. It runs excellent and yard drives. Its a very low mileage car. the interior is in excellent condition. You can see the body damage. I really don`t feel its as bad as it looks. Take a good look. Its a nice builder. Having a parts car would be perfect. So please look closely at the pics and ask questions. 508 865 7470. IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ BEFORE BIDDING
I strive to have satisfied Buyers and am providing important information below. By bidding on my item, you acknowledge and agree as below. (These statements will be repeated on the Bill of Sale, which must be signed by you before taking possession of the car.)
1. This car is a salvage title and is sold “as is” with no warranties of any kind, either express or implied. (Please be sure you understand what this means. In the past, I have received negative feedback because a Buyer tried to save money by purchasing a vehicle with a fully-disclosed salvage title but did not understand what “salvage” actually meant.) I normally do not take the cars apart. I cannot predict what problems could arise after purchase or what you will find if/when the car is taken apart. I assume no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle or any incorrect assumptions made by Buyer.
2. Consumer organizations recommend having an independent inspection of a used car before purchasing. EBay usually provides a link for you to arrange such an inspection, regardless of where you live.
3. This car is located in Massachusetts. This sale shall be governed by and under the laws of Massachusetts. Any dispute or action arising out of this sale must be brought and resolved in Massachusetts, and the parties agree that Massachusetts shall have personal jurisdiction over them and be the exclusive venue.
4. Buyer is responsible for shipping/pick-up of the vehicle. I can help to arrange shipping, but Buyer must pay all costs and enter the final arrangements with the shipper. I cannot be held responsible for any damage or other problem associated with shipping.
5. Winning Bidder must contact me within 24 hours of auction end and make arrangements for payment at that time. If no contact is made within 24 hours, I reserve the right to relist the vehicle, sell it to the next highest bidder or otherwise. Full balance is due within 5 business days of auction end and signed Bill of Sale must be received before the car will be released.
6. Any car not picked-up within 90 days after auction end will be subject to a $50 per day storage charge, unless I approve another arrangement in writing.
7. Buyer’s electronic bid is a binding agreement. Buyer intends to be bound by this agreement and to pay for any item purchased.
Mercedes-Benz CL-Class for Sale
- Mercedes cl550 sport 2008 lorinser package silver nav night view keyless go
- 2003 mercedes-benz cl55 amg coupe 2-door 5.5l
- 2004 mercedes benz cl600 gt coupe v12 bi turbo amg sport pkg 20 wheels low miles(US $16,900.00)
- 2009 white 5.5l v8!(US $45,000.00)
- 2008 mercedes-benz cl65 with the rarest color and warranty!! low low reserve!!(US $62,900.00)
- 2007 mercedes cl600 coupe $144,000 msrp nice!!!(US $29,990.00)
Auto Services in Massachusetts
Wakefield Tire Center ★★★★★
Tody`s Services Inc ★★★★★
Supreme Auto Center ★★★★★
Stoneham Ford ★★★★★
South Boston Auto Tech, Inc. ★★★★★
Revolution Automotive Services ★★★★★
Clark Gable's 1955 Mercedes-Benz 300SL Gullwing doesn't sell, then does sell for $1.85 million [UPDATE: w/video]Sat, 19 Jan 2013
How much extra value does previous celebrity ownership add to of a car? Really, there's no way to know until the car in question hits the auction block and bidders start raising their hands. In the case of the 1955 Mercedes-Benz 300SL Gullwing you see above, the celebrity owner is none other than Clark Gable, who purchased it new. After Gable's death in 1960, the car changed hands a few times before settling with Charles Wood in 1975.
A high-dollar restoration was performed in 1989, and period accessories added by Gable himself were kept in place, including the Rudge knock-off wheels and Nardi steering wheel. Any Mercedes-Benz 300SL is worth a big chunk of money. In the case of Clark Gable's old Gullwing, the bidding stalled at $1.9 million here at the 2013 Barrett-Jackson auction in Scottsdale. As one of the 5000-series cars, this 300SL carried a reserve, and a bit of after-the-fact dealmaking saw the car change hands for $1.85 million.
You can see our high-res image gallery above, and the car's official auction description below.
Gullwing America turns SLS AMG Roadster into stunning 1955 300 SC reduxThu, 14 Feb 2013
Gullwing America specializes in what it calls "retro styling meets modern technology." It's next demonstration of that is the convertible above, a stylized recreation of the 1955 Mercedes-Benz 300 SC (inset) supported by the structure of a 2012 SLS AMG Roadster. Commissioned by a client in Eastern Europe, the resulting car is called the 300 SLC.
The hand-formed aluminum bodywork required just a few changes to the SLS AMG Roadster, namely reworking the headlights into a stacked arrangement of LEDs and relocating the pop-up spoiler behind the cabin. The retro grille and long, straight hood evoke the past, the custom exhaust, height-adjustable suspension, 21-inch wheels up front and 22-inch wheels in back, however, stray a little further from history. The 300 SLC will come with a hardtop and be one-of-a-kind, making it even rarer than its inspiration, of which 92 were made.
If you have any more questions, they can probably be answered in the high-res photo gallery above and press release below.
Mercedes-Benz GLA Concept gets mobbed in ChinaSat, 20 Apr 2013
If the reception it received at the Shanghai Motor Show is any judge of marketplace acceptance, Mercedes-Benz has a hit on its hands in the form of the GLA Concept. And we can understand why - we're quickly becoming fans of Mercedes' recent styling language, as defined by new models like the CLA and this GLA Concept.
The big news on the exterior front are the headlamp clusters, which have frickin' laser beams attached to their foreheads embedded inside that are capable of projecting videos and images on a screen. Plus, a pair of video cameras are mounted on the roof that can be used to capture driving excitement or removed and taken with you. How cool is that? We just hope they have a substantial locking mechanism to prevent would-be thievery...
If the exterior is mostly ready for production, with a few of the more outlandish elements moved to the trash bin - like, for instance, laser-beam headlamps and removable action cams - the interior is a true custom job that screams concept loud and clear. There are all kinds of jewel-like finishes inside, along with transparent surfaces showing what looks like metal latticework underneath and some awfully thick looking leather with massive exterior stitching done by hand similar to what you'd find on a baseball glove.