2011 Mercedes-benz C300 Sport Sunroof Leather Nav 19k! Texas Direct Auto on 2040-cars
Stafford, Texas, United States
Fuel Type:Gasoline
For Sale By:Dealer
Transmission:Automatic
Body Type:Sedan
Warranty: Vehicle has an existing warranty
Make: Mercedes-Benz
Model: C-Class
Options: Sunroof, Leather
Mileage: 19,435
Power Options: Power Seats, Power Windows, Power Locks, Cruise Control
Sub Model: WE FINANCE!!
Exterior Color: Black
Interior Color: Tan
Number of Doors: 4
Number of Cylinders: 6
CALL NOW: 281-410-6043
Inspection: Vehicle has been inspected
Seller Rating: 5 STAR *****
Mercedes-Benz C-Class for Sale
2011 mercedes-benz c300 sport sunroof amg wheels 17k mi texas direct auto(US $26,980.00)
2010 mercedes-benz c300 sport sunroof alloy wheels 29k texas direct auto(US $24,980.00)
2011 mercedes-benz c300 sport sunroof alloy wheels 27k! texas direct auto(US $24,980.00)
2010 mercedes-benz c300 sport sunroof blk on blk 24k mi texas direct auto(US $24,780.00)
2010 mercedes-benz c300 sport sunroof amg wheels 47k mi texas direct auto(US $23,480.00)
2010 mercedes-benz c300 sport sunroof htd seats 23k mi! texas direct auto(US $23,480.00)
Auto Services in Texas
Yang`s Auto Repair ★★★★★
Wilson Mobile Mechanic Service ★★★★★
Wichita Falls Ford ★★★★★
WHO BUYS JUNK CARS IN TEXOMALAND ★★★★★
Wash Me Down Mobile Detailing ★★★★★
Vara Chevrolet ★★★★★
Auto blog
A 1985 Ford Escort for $915,000? If it was owned by Princess Diana
Sun, Sep 3 2023What makes a used car worth more than the car itself? If it was owned by John Lennon. Or Muhammad Ali. Michael Schumacher, perhaps, or Stirling Moss. This year’s edition from the Hagerty organization of its “Power List” makes for amusing reading even if youÂ’re not on it. But you can make believe that you are. Essentially, the list, which was launched only last year, tracks the impact of celebrity ownership of a vehicle on its value, as measured by its worth at auction. Nearly 400 sales of celebrity cars and bikes have been analyzed from around the world by Hagerty using market data and “expert” analytics. Hagerty is aware, certainly, that famous folks — from royalty, sports, movies and music — grab gobs of attention from ordinary people. ThatÂ’s why the 2023 Power List comprises these categories: Art Cars, Racing Drivers, Movies and TV, Musicians, Royalty, Screen Stars, Sporting Icons. But you don't have to be a rock star or a F1 pilot to get listed: Princess Diana, besides an Escort Turbo RS that she owned between 1985 and 1988, numbered a convertible 1994 Audi 80 Cabriolet and a Jaguar XJS Cabriolet among her rides. HereÂ’s a look at some of the more notable entries: Racing driver category: In pole position was an unlikely titleholder, a 1976 Ford Bronco. This was the car bought new by legendary Canadian Formula 1 driver Gilles Villeneuve and untouched since his death; it sold at the Aguttes auction in Paris last December for $148,000, a huge 210% increase over the $47,800 that Hagerty would value a regular example in the same condition. Just a note: The list doesnÂ’t include race cars, only vehicles kept privately by the drivers. Musicians: A 1974 Rolls-Royce Silver Shadow had been Freddie MercuryÂ’s personal chauffeur-driven transport from 1979 until his death in 1991. Without celebrity ownership, Hagerty would value the Silver Shadow at a lowly $9,500, a car that would take a lot of time, effort and money to restore properly. But add in MercuryÂ’s aura and bids ended at $362,500. “ItÂ’s no surprise that MercuryÂ’s car dominated our Musicians list on the 2023 Hagerty Power List,” the company said. Movies and TV: For those readers now emerging from hibernation since 1968, the news is that the historic Highland Green Mustang from “Bullitt” remains at the top of the Power List for the second year running.
Lewis Hamilton accepts Vettel's apology, has 'utmost respect'
Thu, Jul 6 2017SPIELBERG, Austria - Triple world champion Lewis Hamilton said he still had "the utmost respect" for Formula One title rival Sebastian Vettel after accepting a public apology from the Ferrari driver on Thursday. Speaking to reporters at a crowded Austrian Grand Prix news conference, the two men addressed a "road rage" controversy that has dominated the headlines since the June 25 race in Azerbaijan. "I still have the utmost respect for him as a driver and will continue to race him hard through the rest of the season," declared Hamilton, who said at the time that Vettel had "disgraced himself" by driving into him in Baku. He said Vettel called him on the Monday after the race and then texted an apology, which he accepted. The championship leader had driven into the back of Hamilton's Mercedes while both were following the safety car in first and second places, waiting for it to return to the pits. Vettel then pulled alongside, gesticulating angrily, before banging wheels. The German, a four times world champion, later accused Hamilton of "brake-testing" him by slowing suddenly. The car's telemetry subsequently showed that was not the case and Hamilton said the accusation was one he particularly wanted correcting. Vettel was handed a 10-second stop-and-go penalty, and finished fourth. He was then summoned to a hearing in Paris last Monday where the governing body declared the matter closed. Initially reluctant to dwell on the matter, saying he did not want to "pump this up more than it is already", the Ferrari driver on Thursday repeated the written apology. "It was the wrong move to drive alongside him and hit his tyres," he said. "I don't think there was any bad intention (by Hamilton). I don't think he actually brake-tested me. I was upset and over-reacted. I am not proud of the moment." Hamilton, 14 points behind Vettel after eight races, missed out on victory in Baku after a headrest worked loose and he had to pit. He finished fifth. Before Baku, the two world champions had made much of their mutual respect and the budding "bromance" seemed to be back on. "It's nice to hear that we are able to move forward," Vettel said. "I think the respect we have for each other on and off track helps us in this regard." Reporting by Alan Baldwin Related Video:
Paul di Resta returns to DTM with Mercedes
Tue, 21 Jan 2014Some drivers manage to make the transition from one form of motor racing into another, and some run into trouble. Take Paul di Resta, for example. The promising young Scottish driver dominated Formula 3 racing in Europe in 2006, then moved over to Germany's hugely competitive DTM touring car series where he finished second in 2008, third in 2009 and first in 2010. But things didn't go as smoothly for Paul - cousin to retired Indy champion Dario Franchitti - when he moved in to Formula One with the Force India team.
In three years on the grid, he failed to score a single podium finish. Little surprise, then, that Force India opted not to renew his contract for this season. Left without a ride, di Resta is now going back to DTM with longtime supporter Mercedes-Benz, testing the new C-Class touring car today in Portugal. It's good news for Mercedes, which is celebrating 120 years in motor racing this season and, with 2005 champion Gary Paffett also on board, can now count two former champions on its DTM roster.
We wouldn't count Paul out of F1 for good, though. When he won the DTM title four years ago, he was also moonlighting as Force India's test driver, and we wouldn't be surprised to see him pull similar double-duty with the Mercedes F1 team (or another Benz-powered outfit) this year before spring-boarding back into grand prix racing in the future. At 27 years old, he may not have been the youngest driver on the grid this year, but he's still got a good few years ahead of him.
