2005 Mercedes C230 6-speed, Fully Loaded, Hid, Showroom Condition, Under Kbb! on 2040-cars
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
Body Type:Sedan
Vehicle Title:Clear
Engine:1.8L 1796CC l4 GAS DOHC Supercharged
Fuel Type:GAS
For Sale By:Private Seller
Make: Mercedes-Benz
Model: C230
Warranty: Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty
Trim: Kompressor Sedan 4-Door
Options: Sunroof, Leather Seats, CD Player
Drive Type: RWD
Safety Features: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag, Side Airbags
Mileage: 74,108
Power Options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
Exterior Color: Silver
Interior Color: Black
Number of Doors: 4
Number of Cylinders: 4
Mercedes-Benz C-Class for Sale
2008 mercedes-benz c300 4matic luxury sedan 4-door 3.0l
2012 mercedes-benz c250 sport sedan power glass sunroof/amg body styling(US $29,989.00)
2009 mercedes-benz c63 amg sedan loaded factory warranty(US $42,000.00)
Lane departure warning blind spot monitoring panoramic roof inteligent light con(US $59,995.00)
1997 mercedes-benz c230 base sedan 4-door 2.3l original miles 40k
2009 mercedes-benz c-class 4dr sdn 3.0l sport rwd
Auto Services in Nebraska
West Omaha Auto Service ★★★★★
Turp`s Automotive ★★★★★
Skips Radiator ★★★★★
N C & N Auto Service ★★★★★
Midway Chrysler Dodge Jeep ★★★★★
Felix Towing Auto Repair ★★★★★
Auto blog
Mercedes 'could' do BMW i rival. But it won't
Mon, May 16 2016It's a safe bet that if one automaker does something, its big rival won't be far behind with a response. This is true no matter the country in question. So with BMW's i sub brand enjoying a firm, green standing, it seems like only a matter of time before Mercedes-Benz answers. Or not. Speaking to Autocar, the company's head of sales and marketing, Ola Kallenius, said Mercedes could absolutely conjure up an ultra-efficient sub-brand filled with unique, eco-friendly models to compete with the i3 and i8. Or, you know, it could just apply a fuel-sipping philosophy across the company's range and crush i with a far wider array of models and powertrains. "We could choose for the purpose-made electric vehicles to create some sort of sub-brand but, right now, Mercedes is focused on investing tremendous resources into the path towards zero emissions," Kallenius told Autocar. "It's something that will affect the whole portfolio." And that's not all. "What we're going to do in terms of the road to zero emissions is invest heavily in alternative drivelines and electrification," Kallenius said. "That's a very wide strategy, but it means that by the end of next year we will have 10 plug-in hybrid models, which, I think, is the widest portfolio of any luxury manufacturer." Zing. Kallenius went on to say that on top of the PHVs, MB will sell three all-electric models – two Smart-badged vehicles and the not-for-US B-Class – while its next fuel-cell model, a GLC-based CUV, will hit dealers at the end of 2017. Related Video:
Mercedes C350e PHEV will start at 51,000 euros
Tue, Feb 3 2015Mercedes-Benz will start selling its C350 Plug-In Hybrid in Europe next month, for a somewhat reasonable price. The Daimler division has announced the sedan will cost about 51,000 euros ($58,000 US). Which isn't insanely expensive by Benz standards. Mercedes first showed off the model stateside at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit last month, and the specs were pretty impressive. The car delivers a combined 275 horsepower and 443 pound-feet of torque from its gas-powered engine and electric motor. The C350 PHEV also offers a 112 miles per gallon equivalent fuel efficiency rating (using the more lenient European driving cycle) alongside a 0-60 mile per hour acceleration time of less than six seconds. And the car can go as far as 20 miles on electricity while reaching a top speed of 130 miles per hour. Both lead-footers and tree-huggers can rejoice at that. Americans won't be that far behind their European brethren, as the model will go on sale as a 2016 model-year version in the US this fall. In the meantime, for some more information on a sedan that we think qualifies as a bit of guilt-free fun, take a look at Mercedes's press release below. Sales release for the C 350 e: Future inside Stuttgart, Feb 02, 2015 Stuttgart – As a plug-in hybrid, the new Mercedes-Benz C 350 e combines an extraordinary level of efficiency, dynamism and comfort. In both its Saloon and its Estate guise, the performance of a sports car makes it a convincing proposition, especially combined with certified consumption figures of just 2.1 litres of fuel per 100 kilometres and a range of up to 31 kilometres in all-electric mode. Both the Saloon and the Estate model are equipped with air suspension and a pre-entry climate control system as standard, delivering a unique level of driving and climate comfort. The C 350 e is available to order now from 50,961.75 euros for the Saloon and 52,627.75 euros for the Estate (prices include VAT). Both vehicles will be at dealerships from March 2015. As a plug-in hybrid, the C 350 e combines a combustion engine with an electric drive system and a high-voltage lithium-ion battery with a capacity of 6.38 kWh, which can be charged from an external power source. Thanks to an intelligent on-board charging system, this takes approximately one hour and 30 minutes at a wallbox. A charging time of around two hours is achievable via a socket.
Paul di Resta returns to DTM with Mercedes
Tue, 21 Jan 2014Some drivers manage to make the transition from one form of motor racing into another, and some run into trouble. Take Paul di Resta, for example. The promising young Scottish driver dominated Formula 3 racing in Europe in 2006, then moved over to Germany's hugely competitive DTM touring car series where he finished second in 2008, third in 2009 and first in 2010. But things didn't go as smoothly for Paul - cousin to retired Indy champion Dario Franchitti - when he moved in to Formula One with the Force India team.
In three years on the grid, he failed to score a single podium finish. Little surprise, then, that Force India opted not to renew his contract for this season. Left without a ride, di Resta is now going back to DTM with longtime supporter Mercedes-Benz, testing the new C-Class touring car today in Portugal. It's good news for Mercedes, which is celebrating 120 years in motor racing this season and, with 2005 champion Gary Paffett also on board, can now count two former champions on its DTM roster.
We wouldn't count Paul out of F1 for good, though. When he won the DTM title four years ago, he was also moonlighting as Force India's test driver, and we wouldn't be surprised to see him pull similar double-duty with the Mercedes F1 team (or another Benz-powered outfit) this year before spring-boarding back into grand prix racing in the future. At 27 years old, he may not have been the youngest driver on the grid this year, but he's still got a good few years ahead of him.




















